[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots, would you date a girl you have no sexual attraction to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG 2.jpg (336KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 2.jpg
336KB, 960x1280px
robots, would you date a girl you have no sexual attraction to at all but really like their personality and like their company?
>>
>>34945474
Yeah, but they just don't exist.
>>
>>34945474
I honestly wish I just had friends that were girls.
>>
>>34945474
no

it's possible not to be attracted to someone, but then hang around them so much you come to like them, and at that point they actually start looking better

mere exposure effect
>>
>>34945474
If I could get a room full of 30 girls and choose the smartest one there to date, I would still lose interest if I couldn't stick it in.
>>
>>34945600
This , unless your in a group of guys, girls won't talk to you because they become suspicious about you giving them attention and usually either think you're too good for them or they are too good for you.
>>
>>34945474
i went out with a landwhale a few times because she was really nice and fun to be around. they weren't like official dates or anything, but eventually she kissed me and we ended up making out. i was kind of disgusted by the whole thing and had to tell her i'm not into her that way a couple days later. i felt really shitty doing that and it ruined our friendship.
>>
>>34945474
Well, of course. At the end of the day I can always fap instead of sexing her.
>>
>>34945474

If she really was a great fit I'd probably give it a go, since I'd just become sexually attracted to her in the long run anyway by falling in love with her.

Remember though, there's a big difference between not having sexual attraction to, and being sexually repulsed by.
>>
>>34945474
that sounds perfect actually
>>
Hmm, I don't think so. There would have to be something there. I have very low standards but she would have to appeal to me physically in some way. Relationships have a physical aspect and I don't think it can be ignored in that way.
>>
>>34945798
here you go anon, you're perfect dream girl

she has the best personality to match your own
>>
Why wouldn't i just be friends with her?

No point being in a sexual relationship if i'm not sexually attracted to them
>>
>>34945600
>I honestly wish I just had friends that were girls.

Why? Asking because I feel the same.
>>
>>34945581
came to post exactly this but it's no longer original
>>
>>34945913
The sentiment expressed in this post is undeniably true
>>
Girls that are very ugly or fat generally have bad personalities, just like with men.
>>
>>34945474

my sexual attraction my ex was very small at first. i only kept having her come over when i was horny enough to fuck her, then wheni blew my load i'd be completely unattracted to her. eventually i learned more about her and realized we had a fukton in common, and from that point on my sexual attraction to her was high as fuck

no clue why i didnt lust after her in the beginning. she's objectively good looking. she turned out to be crazy as fuck and mentally ill so maybe my body was subconsciously trying to get me to avoid her or something
>>
>>34945474
No of course not, sexual attraction is necessary.
>>
>>34945474
Why date her? Being best friends is just like dating but without sex.
>>
>>34945950
no you weren't you dumbass. You didn't put a comma before "but" go fuck yourself lying piece of shit.
>>
File: ugly.png (163KB, 413x306px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
163KB, 413x306px
>>34945474
Well, I have no sexual attraction to her, but I'm assuming she wants to date me and be more than just friends? I guess I could try it at the very least. As long as she was okay with me not being attracted to her it would probably work out. She would have to initiate almost anything that's more intimate than just watching a movie together though, if she's not attractive at all I really wouldn't try to kiss her ever.
>>
>>34945474
fuuuuucccckkkk no. why am i even here then?
>>
>>34945474
No attraction at all? Probably not, I'd need atleast a basic degree of attraction.
>>
>>34945600
All my friendd were girls in school

They didn't last very long
>>
>>34945600
I have these feels, used to have female friends and they were honestly the best.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
I know true pain. I was a beta virgin who was desperate for sex in high school. The first girl to show me attention was a chubby annoying and obnoxious emo girl. She was obsessed with me, and in my lonely and horny state, I became her boyfriend because I didn't know how to just fuck a girl and leave. 2 years later we finally broke up. 2 years of my high school life wasted. I couldn't stand her, and thought she was hideous, yet for some reason couldn't just leave her.
>>
>>34945474
Yeah as long as we still cuddled and I'm allowed to beat my meat every so often. I'm mostly just looking for a friend
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.