[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't _____ then you are not a robot. Fill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5257.jpg (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5257.jpg
25KB, 250x250px
If you haven't _____ then you are not a robot.

Fill in the blank.
>>
>>34945411
Had sex

Original comment original
>>
spent 10 consecutive years without any friends whatsoever including relationships
>>
>>34945411
transitioned
>>
dropped out of highschool blox
>>
>>34945411
Gone a month without brushing your teeth

Gone longer than a year being unemployed
>>
been picked last and even then the guy picking hesitated
>>
>>34945501
>dropped out of highschool
How stupid you have to be to actually drop from HS?
>>
File: roundpng.png (1MB, 1022x1156px) Image search: [Google]
roundpng.png
1MB, 1022x1156px
>>34945427
>you need to have had sex to be a robot
I think you just got baited bud.
>>
File: 1487366979086.jpg (26KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487366979086.jpg
26KB, 360x360px
>>34945411
If you haven't replied to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. No immunities, whatsoever. And then you are not a robot.
>>
>>34945531
It usually has nothing to do with that but rather being bullied out of school.

There are great alternatives that can be used, even getting your GED requires no classes, and you can graduate and enter college by 16.
>>
been laughed at by random bystanders and not understood why
>>
Pissed in a bottle
Locked yourself in the room when a visitor arrived
Panicked when someone asked to use your computer
Failed at life
Took too long to get a job
>>
File: roundkfc.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
roundkfc.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>34945547
are you legally retarded?
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not oregon.
>>
>>34945580
That's just paranoia. No one takes time out of their lives to laugh at random strangers. You need to seek help if you honestly think this has ever happened to you.
>>
>>34945583
>Locked yourself in the room when a visitor arrived
tried to stay completely silent when somebody came to the door, hoping they would think you're not home and leave
>>
>>34945547
Fucking flummery, in an original fashion.
>>
>>34945641
that sounds kind of unaware

in some situations there is actually no other explanation
>>
>>34945411
"been diagnosed with any of the following disorders/illnesses:"
>schizoid
>schizotypal
>schizoaffective
>schizophreniform
>schizophrenia
>avpd
>bipolar
>bpd
>ppd
>>
>>34945714
>been diagnosed
only normies go to the doctor
>>
File: roundentertainmentsystem.png (404KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
roundentertainmentsystem.png
404KB, 500x487px
>>34945453
>implying girls (male) can be robots
>>
>>34945695
You're out of your mind, anon. I bet you think people laugh at you for not being a 10/10 rich Adonis with a high paying job when the reality is that everyone you come across on the streets is in a similar position to you. Why do you think people even look at you? People at the grocery stores are looking at price tags and the state of the produce. People at a restaurant are looking at the menu or their dinner. No one is looking at you and it's self-important and overly paranoid to think otherwise.
>>
>>34945725
This
true robots refuse help until they have destroyed themselves
>>
>>34945411
If you haven't failed then you are not a robot.
>>
>>34945547
Cunt niggerbitch swine pig whore
>>
>>34945778
that would be a comforting outlook, it's just not reality. I'm not saying people are all constantly paying attention to me, but it does happen sometimes. I mean, to get you to understand at least a little bit, you can probably imagine that people would at least notice you if you have shit smeared on your face. It might be revolting to some people, it might be funny to others.

Well I guess I'm insinuating that I lack self-awareness in some areas and so I can't prevent myself from being the subject of ridicule.
>>
>>34945411
Transitioned ofc
>>
>>34945725
>>34945789
well if you're fucked up enough to self-diagnose into one or more of those categories it CAN count, but self-reporting is unreliable and tons of people will slap the labels on themselves for social distinction purposes
>>
shat in a jug
cryed yourself to sleep
fapped to little anime girls
>>
>>34945843
Are you walking around with shit smeared on your face, anon?

If not, you have nothing to worry about. If normies stopped to laugh at every single person with a weird gait, messy hair, unfashionable clothes, etc then that's all they'd spend their lives doing.

I'm imagining you're a pretty normal looking robot like most here, probably awkward but mostly normal. Unless you've pissed yourself in public, I can guarantee no one is looking at you, much less laughing out loud at you.
>>
>>34945580
I've actually had this happened to me. My grandmother had died and I felt like wearing dead grandma purfume.. and they laughed at my appearance in check out and loudly talked about how I smelled like an old woman. I was like 13 or something..
>>
>>34945411
Been molested
>>
>>34945411
Wore panties
>>
>>34945789
I'm probably not even a true robot, but I had leg back and neck pain numbness and stiffness on the right side of my body for 3 years. Eventually I went to the doctor and got diagnosed with a herniated disc, arthritis of the back, and muscle tightness all throughout the right side. I was prescribed physical therapy. I had to quit after two sessions, because the social demands were just too intense, and the overwhelming anxiety I would feel every moment of my life between sessions in anticipation for the next one was unbearable. And it was to go on for another few months at least. The doctor was stressful but at least it was a one and done meeting. This would consume my life. So I quit. Now I slowly degenerate at age 21. In a few more years I'll look like an old man.
>>
>>34945937
The lady at checkout glared at them.. they were behind me..
>>
>>34945935
I couldn't tell you why it happens, but it does sometimes. Not constantly, but enough to make me weary of it.

I was in the grocery store the other night and some girl was stocking the shelves and just started chuckling to herself right as I walked into the aisle, then looked me straight in the eyes. I don't know what to make of that, but it doesn't feel good.
>>
>>34945996
Then I was skinny walking with my boyfriend .. and I must have looked androgynous.. some Chads shouted out the window FAGGOTS.. we went into a gas station and they were going to physicallyrics hurt us. I saw one take out a giant metal flashlight and o-o. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Recently in my own neauborhood I went for a stroll around the block and a neabor called the cops... because they thought I was homeless or something. It's not anything new...people...
>>
Jerked off to traps
Played with your boipussy
Sniffed moms/dads panties
Ate your own cum
Pissed in the bottle
Shit in a bag
Not showered for a week
Had any mental illness
Considered shooting chad
Fapped to cartoons
Cross dressed
Orbited
Stalked stacey
Been made fun of
Been beat up
Been molested
Had a penis over 6.5 inches
Been under 6'1
Been NEET
Been to a party
Cried for no reason
>>
>>34946103
*physically (idk why auto correct did that).
>>
>>34945411
Sucked a feminine benis
>>
>>34945547
Oh no I hope I can find something original with which to apply.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.