[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that the patriarchy is the enemy of the robots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: toxic_masculinity_6.jpg (130KB, 640x1081px) Image search: [Google]
toxic_masculinity_6.jpg
130KB, 640x1081px
Friendly reminder that the patriarchy is the enemy of the robots.

Toxic masculinity standards are the reason you don't get to be succesfull and happy.
>>
>>34944288
That image is wrong. It's operating under the assumption that men are oppressed by other men. In reality, women are the ones who force men to act a certain way. Because if they don't, then that man can't get a woman and has to be lonely for the rest of his life.
>>
>>34944288
succesfull in what?
>>
If we still lived in a patriarchy robots wouldn`t even exist.
>>
>>34944355
Exactly this.
The woman isn't forced to go with Chad, and she isn't kept from chosing the beta.
This pic if anything just shows that the so called "patriarchy" is indeed supported by women, rather than the other way around
>>
If shit really, really, really hits the fan, Chad will ally with Anon rather than with Stacy.
>>
File: mmmmm.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>34944886
See I knew we had some smart ones around here
>>
>>34944355
>men eat eachother up based on their dick sizes, height, or other preferences females have for women
>DON'T WORRY BRAH, IT'S THE ROASTIES DOING THIS LOL AMIRITE?

I despise roasties as much as chads and other beta normalfags. Stop defending one half of the problem
>>
I was raised by a single mother, that was the problem.

She was a single mother because she chose an abusive bad boy to have children with.

In a true patriarchy, her father would have been able to choose a far better husband for her, and I'd not have grown up to be like this.
>>
>>34944288
pussy isn't' a gendered insult you twat
pusillanimous:
showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.
>>
>>34944288
>Toxic masculinity

>when feminists pretend that they are trying to help men, but only use it as an opportunity to further denigrate them
>>
>>34944973
you honestly think a male friend is going to say a fucking thing about your height or dick size?
get a fucking grip
>>
>>34944973
The men aren't the ones making the decisions whether you get love, affection, and pussy. It's the women who make that call.
>>
File: 1484849159563.jpg (47KB, 354x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484849159563.jpg
47KB, 354x510px
>>34944288
>even when men are the victims women are the real victims
>>
>>34945000
Ofcourse a friend won't do that, they're a fucking friend. Normalfag bullies won't get to the friend stage.

>>34945010
I never even got in contact with roasties, I don't care for whatever they can offer me. Are you saying that female affection is the most important thing in the world? Or are you denying that being grouped up on by a pack of wild normalfag animals won't fuck you up?

I bet you're actually a failed normalfag who just happens to be bad with women, like 90% of /nu-9k/
>>
>>34944288
>because it's shameful for men to be weak

but that's true, what kind of men doesn't want to be strong and self-suficient?

are feminist really pushing the idea that it's ok to be weak?
that sounds terryfing.
>>
>>34945128
>are feminist really pushing the idea that it's ok to be weak?
>that sounds terryfing.

Don't forget that they're part of a Marxist plot to literally cause societal collapse.
>>
>>34944288
>Toxic masculinity standards

They're like this because of women, not men. That's what women are attracted to.
>>
File: 1465409623182.png (90KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1465409623182.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>34944288
>patriarchy
>in 2017
We have matriarchy these days, grandpa.
Females dictate who they want to be with.
Females are the ones who can get out of a marriage and destroy a male's life while doing it because of favoritism from the juridical system
Females have the upperhand when it comes to getting potential mates

If patriarchy exists, why is it illegal and socially unacceptable to beat up women?
>>
>>34945076
>Ofcourse a friend won't do that, they're a fucking friend. Normalfag bullies won't get to the friend stage.
It doesn't make a difference unless you're gay and want to get fucked in the ass by your bully Chad. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and you should know better by now.
>>
>>34945076
>Normalfag bullies won't get to the friend stage.
Do you actually think social norms are communicated by bullies?
>>
>>34944288
Actually I'd say it's my crippling self doubt and abusing upbringing, but thanks for playing.

Just because I personally don't fit the mold for an ideal male doesn't mean I find the attributes contained in it to be wrong, I just accept that I'm not what most women want.
>>
>>34945560
Matter of fact, women now have the upper hand when it comes to authority figures' trust. Which they (roasts) know exactly, and they use it to excercise violence upon men.
We've all heard about women yelling RAPE! when they don't get what they want from a man to whom they gave full consent the night before.
Now women can be all the psychologically (and even physically!) abusive that they want, and on top of that they can call the authorities on you and say you hit or sexually abused her. Hell, now even catcalling can pass as sexual abuse.
And then it's your word against hers, and who do you think they'll listen to?

Also that pic is great, mind if I keep a copy? It's not theft, it's piracy :^)
>>
File: 1486536385374.jpg (53KB, 595x398px) Image search: [Google]
1486536385374.jpg
53KB, 595x398px
>>34944973
>Some Chad making a shitty attempt at roasting you
or
>Being alone forever and waking up with the soul crushing invalidation that you are incapable of attaining a core aspect of human happiness every single day of your life.

22 y/o virgin who was bullied at school so I can claim both. In all seriousness bullying did give me a fuck ton of issues but I'm working on them and I essentially see it as something unfortunate that happened to me and doesn't make me a terrible person. However, the alienation factor of tfwnogf just makes me feel like I'm fundamentally defective.

Also honestly, When was the last time you heard of a bully getting less sex than his victims? That shit would vanish overnight if women stopped incentivising it
>>
File: fin.png (164KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
fin.png
164KB, 1024x631px
>implying women don't find "toxic" masculinity attractive

Top zozzle
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.