[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hi neighbor! We just moved in next door and thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

>"Hi neighbor! We just moved in next door and thought we'd say hello!"
>>
File: 1475974300300.jpg (16KB, 220x221px) Image search: [Google]
1475974300300.jpg
16KB, 220x221px
>>34944224
You burn the coal, you pay the toII.
>>
File: 1479786385038.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479786385038.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>>34944224
>live in an apartment complex by myself a year ago
>new neighbors move into the apartment right across from mine
>seemingly happy couple, white guy and Asian chick
>the girl is very nice, brings cookies and introduces herself as "Chi"
>I visit once or twice to borrow the phone
>their apartment is decorated with a video game set up and cute stuffed animals
>Chi's boyfriend is always at work, but she is very nice and welcoming
>she mentions in passing having that she's having a hard time getting a job
>she laughs nervously, something seems off about her but I hope the best

>want to bake cookies for them a week or so later
>hope it will cheer Chi up and she will feel less lonely
>buy all of the ingredients and make a batch, satisfied but too nervous to bring them next door
>don't want to cause any unnecessary drama in case her boyfriend gets the wrong idea
>begin to hear arguments between them and Chi crying quietly
>end up giving some of my cookies to evangelists that visited and eating the rest

Thank you for reading haunter's blog.
>>
>>34944816
try to steal her dawg
>>
They look like a nice couple
I say welcome to neighbourhood and say im busy
>>
File: 1480380348146.png (12KB, 679x453px) Image search: [Google]
1480380348146.png
12KB, 679x453px
>>34944901
I ended up dropping out of school and losing my job, so I NEETed for a few months, lost the apartment and had to move back in with my parents. I don't think she was interested in me, and she was certainly not my type. She was just a lonely NEET like me.

I'm not really boyfriend material anyway and I would hate to be a homewrecker, especially if it was between my neighbors.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.