[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your autistic stories. >be me >22 year old NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: 0821 - V07irAk.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
0821 - V07irAk.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Share your autistic stories.

>be me
>22 year old NEET
>go to Dennys to get my tendies
>waitress sits me next to 5 normie stacies
>drinking my soda and waiting for tendies like normal
>overhear one of the stacies say "omg did you see that pepe meme on facebook the other day?"
>hear the other one say "haha yeah he likes chicken tenders"
>autism levels through the roof, plot my attempt to impress them
>wait for my tendies to arrive, once they do I stand up grab my tendie and try to look like Pic Related
>complete silence, they're creep'd out
>start crying and frantically grabbing all my tendies and run out
>>
Not the most autistic but the most recent:

>be me at work
>talking to woman about dry skin, bring up that I have eczema on my hand
>woman mentions that Rachel (my crush) had a mark on her leg and was worried it was eczema
>from the description she gave it didn't sound like eczema, get the bright idea to show Rachel my eczema to quell her fears, hoping she would see me as noble or something
>walk up to Rachel, say "hey I heard you were worried that you might have eczema, here's what it actually looks like" and show her my hand
>She looks really confused and says "what?...You do know there's another Rachel that works here, right? Maybe it was her."
>say nevermind and quickly shuffle away

She's also in school studying to be a nurse so I probably insulted her intelligence on top of everything else. Still might go for her though, I just brushed it off and pretended it never happened.
>>
>>34943670
>her intelligence
Kek
>>
File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
Here I have a real autistic recent story

>fall in love with a girl
>LDR
>she just broke up with her bf
>talk constantly but only for 2 weeks
>she wants to run away from home
>tell her I'll be there soon
>enlists in the air force on Wednesday
>she ignores me all day yesterday
>she got back with her bf
>I'm shipping out in 6 weeks
>I signed away 4 years of my life

Bonus autism points: I shipped her my old GPU because her PC had a shitty '07 one. It'll be at her house tomorrow.
>>
>>34943852
Pic related, her boyfriend "changed" and is good and I'm the retarded cuck who's about to 4 years of my life as a military slave lmao.
>>
File: IMG_20170217_182804.jpg (128KB, 565x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_182804.jpg
128KB, 565x960px
>>34944033
Oops, forgot to attach my bad anons. It happens sometimes on my shifty phone.
>>
>>34944033

Wtf does the military have to do with her you monkey?
>>
>>34944114
I was a NEET for 4 years and she wanted to move out retard, there's literally no other path for brainlets like me.
>>
>>34944050
She's an idiot and you're a bigger idiot for not recognizing that.

You're a terrible judge of character.
>>
>>34943852
...you enlisted in the air force over a girl? did you think she would marry you and come live on base?
>>
File: 1486026726697-r9k.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1486026726697-r9k.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>34944170
You're right, but I was holding out hoping it'd work out. There was a fuck ton of red flags but she's incredibly cute and I was able to spill my emotions to her.

>>34944176
Well, I thought she'd at least visit and stay with me for a while IRL when I live off base.
I don't know why I legitimately thought it'd happen, but we clicked I thought. I suppose there's a reason why I browse this subreddit now isn't there?
>>
>>34944297

>Spending so much time on plebbit you call boards subreddits
>>
>>34944033
Dude you don't have to go so shut the fuck up, once you take the oath at MEPS b4 you ship out you are stuck you can just tell him you are not going its as easy as that
>>
>>34944297
>Well, I thought she'd at least visit and stay with me for a while IRL when I live off base.
how was that supposed to help with her running away from home? or were those unrelated
also this is some severe autism, i feel you
>>
File: IMG_20170217_184403.jpg (87KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_184403.jpg
87KB, 540x960px
>>34944348
Oh shut up lad, It was a joke.

>>34944350
I already told my family I'm going, my grandpa already wrote a letter of recommendation for officer school. I can't back out now otherwise I'll fuck up a lot of people.

>>34944382
I wanted her to run away with me so I could fix her (and myself) and some dumb autismo shit.
>>
>>34944533
>I wanted her to run away with me so I could fix her (and myself) and some dumb autismo shit.
im not quite understanding here
you wanted her to run away with you, so... you signed up for the air force, which with boot camp would leave your forcibly separate for a while, and then hope she maybe visited you after you spend a year or two in training and then more time in service and only after that finally get the chance to live off base?
>>
File: 0687 - oski9v2.jpg (7KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
0687 - oski9v2.jpg
7KB, 200x194px
>>34944832
Sorry, I had to go get some groceries I didn't abandon this thread. She wanted someone 'financially dependable' so she could move out, and I'm a NEET who barely got his GED. I have no prior work experience, and when I told her about maybe joining the military she seemed to like the idea. Boot camp is only 2 months, and then she could stay with me during advanced training which is right after. She would've been with me in mid-June if she really was willing to wait anon, and I would've been physically fit and reliable then too. It seemed like a win-win for me.
>>
>>34945099
running away from home is almost always an impulsive thing and not something you wait two months for
>>
File: 0694 - I7Bd1dK.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
0694 - I7Bd1dK.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>>34945204
She's in uni man, she wanted to finish this year first. She wasn't some kid.

>tfw she said I wasn't creepy for having a folder of her and gave me more pictures before breaking up
>>
>>34945229
>She wasn't some kid.
>talking about running away from home in the first place
you're giving me mixed signals here
>>
File: FUCKING REEEE.jpg (19KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING REEEE.jpg
19KB, 200x225px
>>34945272
Her mom sold pills and beat her, her dad was a deadbeat who ran away and her boyfriend gave her a UTI and abandoned her to fuck some random whore. I just had a strong case of the savior complex, despite needing my own Misaki. Pic related is what got me to fall for her, but it's really over isn't it lads...
>>
File: 1480652820697.jpg (6KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
1480652820697.jpg
6KB, 248x247px
She said she liked getting cummed inside (she's on birth control), that she was abused by a pedophile who was 27 when she was only 14. I mean, there was fucking obvious red flags but I didn't care. I mean I know I'm both autistic AND retarded for falling for the vag jew, but it's true lads. It happens and it's better to just tfw no gf instead rather than let your life be dictated by a passing Stacy that's sad.
>>
>>34945369
god damn i cant believe you actually fell for this
at least you learned in the end never to trust roasties
im sure the military will be good for you if you can handle it
>>
File: 0671 - 0OOlyoO.png (74KB, 246x236px) Image search: [Google]
0671 - 0OOlyoO.png
74KB, 246x236px
>>34945492
At least my parents have stopped hating me now that I've talked about joining up, it feels good.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.