[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can I never commit to something long term? Why does all my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: angrywojak.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
angrywojak.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Why can I never commit to something long term?
Why does all my enjoyment disappear?
Why is my motivation non-existent?
Why do I want to cry all the time?
Why can I never stop being so lazy?
Where did everything go so wrong?

I never thought I would be suicidal but within the last year death seems more and more appealing and it's only a matter of time before I finally do it...

Is there any hope?
>>
Change and growing up are hard. It's possible to reach the other side but it can take a long time. It took me years.
>>
>>34942651
I just cannot fathom a life outside of uni, and being here is hell in and of itself. I'm extremely isolated, lonely, and debilitated. It's difficult to get myself to do anything and the only things I feel are sadness and anger. I'm getting to the point where I'm detaching from reality and just want to do it permanently.
>>
>>34942790
Good luck, you're in the path of numbness... you'll become a shell of yourself and nothing will matter, not even if you're alive or dead
>>
Some things that help me

>setting small goals
>start a new hobby (I just picked up fishkeeping recently, I'm also working on relearning Spanish)
>get a part time job to add structure to your life
>create an exercise regimen
>>
>>34942790
I know. Life sucks sometimes.

We never asked to be born!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34943030
Not OP but "hobbies" like learning a language just sound like schoolwork to me. It's hard work and not stimulating enough to distract me from my thoughts. I consume media because it numbs my mind.
>>
>>34942790

Think about all the cute little university students putting on their make up and their sexy little dresses getting ready to go out on a friday night to bars, clubs...etc. They will have a great time with chad while you play your computer games alone.
>>
>>34943138
Could take up baking or gardening instead.
Or just learning about space.
>>
>>34943154
Thanks anon, but I can't even bring myself to play vidya anymore. All I can do is lay down and torture myself with my thoughts.
>>
OP you should watch American Beaufy
>>
>>34943265
>torture myself with my thoughts
But that's how you build up your mind.
It's just like working out a muscle. You break it down and it rebuilds stronger. No pain, no gain.
>>
>>34942617
It's called depression. I have it too, it's the worst thing in the world. All the medications I've tried haven't worked, every time I try to improve myself I end up failing, I don't experience any joy anymore. I'm seriously starting to think suicide is the only way out...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.