[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate clogged the toilet with HIS shit >he has done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg (9KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg
9KB, 267x200px
>roommate clogged the toilet with HIS shit
>he has done nothing to unclog the toilet
>since the bowl is full of shit that's not mine, I don't want to be a "beta" and unclog it
>really have to shit and piss
>mfw
wtf do I do?
>>
>>34942566
Go smack him and tell him to clean his shit up or get the fuck out
>>
>>34942566
>don't want to be a "beta" and unclog it
then just scoop it out with your hands
>>
>>34942589
He's a 6'2" uber ripped chad. I would be too afraid to challenge him.
>>34942623
While that's a step. I will still have to unclog the toilet. What's clogging it isn't the shit in the bowl but the shit and toilet paper lodged in the pipe. Because that's how a clogged toilet works.
>>
plunger that shit and unclog it and stop being a pussy.
>>
Shit in the toilet and do nothing.
>>
>>34943197
Then he can just claim it's my shit and my problem.
>>34943147
That's the beta thing to do! How can you not understand that? He's saying plunging shit is below me. It's your job. Do it you beta pussy. I'm defying him by refusing to fix it. He created the problem, it's his responsibility to solve it.
>>
>>34942566
Confront him about it and say , dude can you clean up your shit. That's nasty
>>
>>34943233
Youre right, but you MUST confront him about it. If you dont do anything and use a different bathroom or something until he unclogs it that will make you look even worse.
>>
>>34943428
There's only one bathroom. I would have to leave and go to some business to use the restroom to poop. I could start pissing in the shower or my sink. But I'm afraid if he finds out I'm pissing in the shower or my sink he will get mad.
>>
>>34942566
>Clean the toilet or I'm going to piss on your bed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.