[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be short, skinny, not very manly face >beta personality,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1487098090746.jpg (23KB, 345x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487098090746.jpg
23KB, 345x385px
>be short, skinny, not very manly face
>beta personality, sensitive, cry for everything

How can I impress roasties being like that robots? Is having money the only solution?
>>
>>34941016
You're not genetically built for roasties. You're designed to please Chads.

Seriously, you'll think you're not gay, but it's almost like vampirism...once you get a taste, you'll be addicted forever.
>>
>>34941016
You're fucked desu
Not even having money can salvage that
>>
>>34941084
I'm not gay anon.

>>34941085
Stop teasing me, there has to be something
>>
There are people who like that.. plenty of skinny, pretty boy, sensitive guys have girlfriends. Some might even have harems.

I'm totally into that, so if you wouldn't mind posting pictures just for someone cute to look at...

Oh, and I guess I should specify that I am a girl since there are gay jokes on here, lol.
>>
>>34941206
The first three are salvageable
Being a sensitive beta will automatically dry up the roasts
>>
>>34941206
>I'm not gay anon.
Trust me, you are. You think you aren't but once you submit to someone, you'll be wondering what you've been doing your whole life.
You're just built for it.
>>
>>34941319
Leave him alone, he's meant for girls like me. We've claimed him so stop trying to convince him to give himself to Chads.
>>
File: smug painting.jpg (18KB, 262x281px) Image search: [Google]
smug painting.jpg
18KB, 262x281px
>>34941206
>I'm not gay anon.
Oh, yes you are. You just don't know it. You're full of estrogen.
>>
>>34941352
putting on a wig doesn't make you a girl, sir
>>
>>34941316
No it won't, plenty of girls like sensitive guys and beta guys! Roasts means girls right? Stop trying to take him from us!
>>
>>34941016
>>beta personality, sensitive, cry for everything
stop being a bitch
>>
>>34941389
I'm sure that made him snap into place dude
>>
>>34941016
post pics. we will judge if you should become a tranny or not
>>
>>34941385
My hair is real, lol. I'm a real girl.
>>34941432
If he started crossdressing that would just be a plus, for me. I'll admit that less girls would be into that if he added that to his stats, rofl.
>>
Commenters are right. The reason you look and act like this is high fetal estrogens. All you have to do is suck your first cock, and everything will click for you. You'll be very happy.
>>
Maybe stop being a dumb animeposter you fucking faggot?
>>
>>34941271
>>34941352
>>34941388
Oh look, a roastie just got dumped and needs a beta bitch boi to cry to until she can hop onto the next alpha cock that comes her way
>>
>>34941271
I'm too shy to post pictures, besides I'm pretty average in appearance I think, I'm not very cute. I'm sorry. But thanks for encouraging me.

>>34941316
What can I do to change that? I've been like this since I was a kid.

>>34941389
I would if I could.

>>34941319
>>34941353
>>34941432
>>34941526
I'm serious, the thought of having a relationship with another man gross me out. I don't have anything against gays, but this is not who I am, stop insisting.
>>
>>34941526
Seriously, we're not even memeing.
You only think sucking dick is gross because you haven't done it yet. Once you follow through with it, it'll feel like it was what you were born to do. High estrogen does funny things to people's instincts.
Hell, it even enlarges the prostate a bit for maximum anal orgasm.
You were literally born for it, OP.
>>
>>34941016
Have you considered you might be gay?
>>
>>34941705
dont think of it as a relationship with "another" man. its a relationship between a man and a woman. you are the woman.
>>
>>34941016
You could be gay. I mean, you even posted a qt3.14 animu trapgirl. If that isn't gay, I don't know what is.
>>
>>34941705
>another man
Yeah, doesn't work this way. You're designed to be a receptacle. You're the lady in this scenario.
>>
>be tall (6'4), muscular, semi-attractive face, assertive personality, big dick (8 inches)
>fear i am going to go bald at a young age, fear my head shape won't be able to pull of being bald well

I almost made it, brehs.

Although, I suspect it's just this cold, dry air, because even my beard is starting to wither.
>>
>>34941841
you are designed to be OP's chad.

You listening, OP? Now's your chance.
>>
>>34941856
OP isn't gay, but I am, I sure hope that I am not actually going bald because I doubt many twinks like bald dudes.
>>
>>34941655
lol you seem really bitter. I don't even think you're joking about thinking that way. Did it happen to you? I don't use "beta bitch bois" to cry to and I don't call them bitch bois.

Everyone I've dated has been dumped, by me and I've been out of a relationship for months. I'm ignoring this guy for being too obnoxious and I guess "alpha," if you'd say that. I swipe left on pictures that are too arrogant.

>>34941705
Aw, okay. And I'd have to be judge of whether you're very cute to me or not. A lot of times, my tastes align with the rest of a hoard of commenters and other times they just don't and I find people cute who are totally not to like, half of people, just like everyone else.

ReviewBrah is so fucking attractive, for instance and people will ask me how he's attractive and I say how, and they just keep asking me as if he's objectively unattractive.
>>
>>34941713
>>34941739
>>34941749
>>34941762
>>34941778
This always happen with me, in high school bullies also called me gay. I'm tired of that. I've never had any doubts about my sexuality. This idea of "men who are not stereotypical men must be gay" is very old and should be dropped.

>>34941841
Balding must be awful, I'm sorry to hear that anon.
>>
>>34942220
>This always happen with me, in high school bullies also called me gay.
So your gayness has been this obvious since at least high school and you're STILL denying it?
Tssk, tssk, OP.

They probably weren't even bullying you. They were just straight-up telling you: Hey. You're gay.

Just accept it. There's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>34942220
I have literally never seen someone fight so hard in denial of the objective fact that they're gay.
>>
File: psychologist taking notes.jpg (83KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
psychologist taking notes.jpg
83KB, 1300x957px
>>34942220
Hmm...interesting.
*scribbles in notes*
>>
>>34942248
Anyone who is the least bit beta or sensitive or even has a feminine face gets called gay in high school, let's be for real. Then when they grow up they're stealing your girl.
>>
This sounds like the start to a sissy erotica somehow.
>>
>>34941016
u could try switching to men
>>
>>34942323
nah they usually grow up to be pretty gay.
there was this one kid in my neighborhood who got called gay non-stop throughout middle and high school and whaddyaknow, he ended up being gay.

he's married now. good for him, right?

this could be your future if you just accept it.
>>
>>34941016

I have a shy friend who was into programming, he was a massive weeaboo khv with a six figures salary . Then in his mid 20s for some reason he got a cute young gf.

Girls are attracted to success, is in their genes. Yes she gave her virginity to Chad but her heart belongs to him.
>>
>>34942445
I'm a girl, I'm not OP. Sorry. And of course also people who are actually gay are teased for being gay. But plenty of people who aren't even gay get teased for it. Last time I gave one of those oral, they were loving it. And they seem pretty satisfied when we make out, too. But he's not straight, he's pan. Damn, that was hot... memories.
>>
>>34942484
>gave one of those oral

What did """"""she"""""" mean by this
>>
File: pepepe.png (89KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.png
89KB, 249x249px
>>34942484
>I'm a girl
>a girl
>on /r9k/

...huh?
>>
>>34942481
"for some reason." Maybe on top of being attractive for his intellectual skills, he had a good personality. I wouldn't mind a weeaboo, myself. I might tell them to stfu if they get too cringey, but yeah. I'd still impale myself on that dick if I really liked them.
>>
>>34942520
I meant "one of those" as in someone who was teased for being gay but legitimately likes girls.
>>34942523
I'm here because I was reading a ReviewBrah post last night from a few months ago, but it turned out I was reading an archive mirror of 4chan and not 4chan, so I came to the actual r9k and I stayed. That's all there is to it. Girls go on the internet too, you know.
>>
>>34942593
be my gf right now
very originalo post
>>
>>34942619
Are you ReviewBrah? Oh wow, that comment wasn't original apparently. I guess other people have asked someone if they were ReviewBrah. MY BAD, ADMIN.
>>
>>34942248
>>34942283
>>34942303
>>34942365
>>34942412
If you don't want to help me you can leave. This thread is not about homosexuality, really.

>>34942323
This. Thank you.

>>34942481
I think that's my only option, but I fear girls would only like my money and not me...
>>
>>34942593
ROASTIE GTFO NOW

You're not allowed to take away cute twinks without my permission. They are for my thundercock and my thundercock alone!
>>
>>34942694
tfw no thundercock bf
>>
>>34941016
are you me?

also got called gay in high school (still there actually and people often ask, not meant to bully me, I guess)
>>
>>34942484
Do you reside in London, by chance?
>>
>>34942678
>If you don't want to help me you can leave.
But anon, we are trying to help you as best we can!
See the light!
>>
>>34942678
Just don't let them know you have the $$$, can still let them know your occupation as part of your personality though. Not every programmer for instance is making big bucks. If they actually ask about your $, lie.
>>34942750
Tasty high school boys.
>>34942765
No, I'm American, very sorry.
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (11KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
11KB, 263x192px
>>34941893
Hi, John. I liked the last VOTROTW.
>>
>>34942852
LOL! I am a girl, I am not kidding.
I don't think ReviewBrah is the type to call himself attractive. More like, he's the type to try to ban you for calling him attractive. I've seen him have no chill with somebody for basically saying that but being a little more NSFW and weird about it. He just assumed they were being sarcastic. Had a girl's name and everything. Was like GTFO and Unsub.

I'm going to be salty when he gets a girlfriend.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.