[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here is a fucking awful driver? I literally can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1473010396075.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1473010396075.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
who else here is a fucking awful driver?

I literally can't drive in a straight line without fucking something up

I have no idea how I didn't get involved in an accident yet
>>
>>34940954
I can drive but can't fucking park.
It's black magic for me.
>>
>>34940954
>drive 10 over consistently except in traffic
>never got a ticket because i actually look out for cops
get your shit together drivelet
>>
I dont drive because I'm a NEET who doesn't go anywhere and i'm constantly zoning out behind the wheel

my parents think I dont drive because of anxiety but it's the opposite
>>
>>34940954
Is this paypay retarded
>>
File: 1486624390473.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1486624390473.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>34940987
how do you make a line that can only go parallel to another line get near the parallel line?
>>
I know that feel,my car is covered by scratches by now because I cant park properly, they're not really noticeable but are all over the place
>>
>>34940954
I'm super goddamn trash awful at estimating how far other vehicles are from me. In the turn lane and I think I have a good ten seconds to turn before that other car comes through? NO ALMOST AN ACCIDENT

Happens all the fucking time. Can do everything else though, even parallel park and shit just fine.
>>
>>34940987
easiest way is using your side mirrors to line it up. watch some youtube videos on
>>
>>34940954
How did you pass your license test then if you are so bad?
>>
>>34941404
I think certain cities give their testers a quota for pass / fail. I didn't even stop for a stop sign and got my license.
>>
>>34941404

I am bad,trust me.

It took me almost a year to get my license ,I failed like 4 or 5 times.

By the third fail I really wanted to give up but then my Dad gave me a car on my birthday so that wasn't really a option anymore

I've been driving for almost a year now and the fact that I haven't crashed yet really makes me question the existence of a god
>>
I hate driving with a passion

I took 6 attempts to pass my test, my hands were shaking the whole time and I had the same examiner 4 times so I think he just gave up

I haven't driven for 2 years now and honestly the thought of it terrifies me
>>
>>34941404
You can try over and over again and you'll sometimes get some driver's test guy who just doesn't give a shit. I failed twice and the third time the guy didn't even care so long as I didn't almost crash.
>>
>>34941404
my driving test was easy as hell, he just told me to drive around while directing me which way to go, then we get back to the dmv and he made me park it in different ways and that was it. i was basically driving daily for 2 years at that point so i think he clued in i was good enough
>>
Passed my test in the rain can't parallel park for shit though parking is the easy bit
>>
>>34941564

I would stop if I could,but I live in a third world country and using public transportation is asking to get mugged by a nigger ,and I am too ashamed to tell my parents that I'm too anxious to drive properly after they gave me a car

I just hope I get used to it with time
>>
>>34941722
you'll get more condifenet with time, especially since its the more sfe option for you

>tfw i now live at home in the middle of a villlage so she 'has' to drive mt ot the train station
>>
>>34941363
link to any?
>>
>>34941155
I think it's called off tracking. Your back wheels don't follow the same route as your front wheels as you turn the steering wheel.
>>
Driving is the only thing I'm good at, and hitting up my favorite roads is the only thing that makes me feel happy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.