[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's getting serious /r9k/. Tomorrow I will go on the 3rd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: tear frog.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
tear frog.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
It's getting serious /r9k/.

Tomorrow I will go on the 3rd date with this grill.
On the first one we went for a few drinks on the second one for mini golf and tomorrow we will see a movie and then grab something to bite/drink.

Should I try to kiss her goodbye tomorrow? Will she expect me to?
I am really nervous so how should I go about it? How do I know the right timing?

I really need help
>>
Ugh.

Yes. Kiss her.

Establish a sexual connection or you will look like your penis has shriveled in her eyes.
>>
>>34940986
During the movie put your arm around her and pull her into your chest. Depending on the mood, possibly grope her some. Thank me later.
>>
>>34940986
but I never kissed anybody before and don't want it to be awkward
>>34941021
I didn't order a partner seat
>>
>>34940913
Just fucking rape her and record it to edit it with more shit, then slit her fucking neck open and try to create a fuckhole in your neck with that blood from her heck all over your small erect penis
>>
File: 1466622670942.jpg (18KB, 680x583px)
1466622670942.jpg
18KB, 680x583px
>>34941021
god damn after this and reading some other advice online just now I wish I did order a coules seat
>>
>>34941029

The kiss either will or won't be awkward, but it will be even more awkward if you don't go for it (unless her signals are COMPLETELY clear that she doesn't want to kiss -- which probably won't happen considering she's going on a *third date* with you).

I don't know about partner seats, but in most movie theatres you can lift up the armrest and have a go at cuddling and getting really warm and close to one another, which can very easily transition into horniness (thus the potential groping might come easily, kek).
>>
>>34941308
Btw I'm a cis female so maybe my advice will matter to you more. That being said I'm kind of fucked in the head (I am on r9k, after all) so my advice might not be stereotypical. I *think* my sexual mindset is similar to most girls, though (shy/reserved, submissive-leaning, likes the male to take the lead).
>>
File: seats.jpg (21KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
seats.jpg
21KB, 450x300px
>>34941308
Nah the teathre we are going to has seats like this with some partner seats without an armrest in between every coule or rows
>>34941351
lel not me it >>34941063
>>
>>34941381

>>34941381
Oh, are those armrests not even liftable? That's kind of annoying.

Anyway, if nothing happens in the theatre then don't stress about it. It'll just create more tension and such, sexually and romantically.

But you gotta make your physical move at some point (I mean, like first/MAYBE second base stuff). Otherwise she really might see you as emasculated, like you're kind of a wussy.

Also, girls like feeling desired sexually, so if you treat her too much like a friend (aka nonsexually) then she'll probably lose attraction because it will make the roles of the relationship unclear and kill some of the romance.

TLDR GO FOR THE KISS AND STEAMY CUDDLE
>>
>>34941520
>Anyway, if nothing happens in the theatre then don't stress about it.
I didn't even think about that until you brough it up.
Don't think there will be to be honest.
>GO FOR THE KISS
But when I think she kind of excepted it already the last time I walked her to her car
>All the advice online is aimed ad people still in school
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34941594
Haha, the only one in your way is you at this point.

You already did the hard part of attracting a girl in the first place. Stop being so self-doubting. You gots what she wants. So give it to her, kek.
>>
File: frog (4).png (144KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
frog (4).png
144KB, 358x398px
>>34941730
Okay.

This whole situation is so bizarre
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.