[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Remember my first crush from middle school >Decide to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>Remember my first crush from middle school
>Decide to look her up on Normiebook
>Holy shit she has a child
>She looks so happy and rich
>We are both 22

How can her life be so much better than mine? My life is worthless compared to hers. I wanted to look her up as a joke and now i want to die.
>>
>>34940678
>getting a child at 22
>live is good

hmmm...
>>
>Remembering the time I started to drift apart from my high school best friend I was in love with
>At a party my "friends" invited me to and she ends up blowing my friend and getting finger-fucked by him in a car
>Remember meeting her a few weeks later at a bowling alley
>She introduces me to her new boyfriend
>Literal Chad stereotype
>When she messaged me out of the blue a few weeks later describing how she just lost her virginity to him
Pretty sure she's why I am the way I am today with my pathetic fantasies of submission.
>>
>>34940773
She lives in a nice house and has a guy that takes care of her.

You are stupid if you think her life would be better as a drugged up cumbucket
>>
>>34940837
>with my pathetic fantasies of submission

What the fuck? Are you not pissed off at the whore and desire the power to dominate women?
>>
>>34940864
>What the fuck? Are you not pissed off at the whore and desire the power to dominate women?
I wasn't annoyed with her at the time because I was denying my feelings to myself and hadn't yet become bitter about being a virgin. And unfortunately no I kind of get off to these types of things now which is why I need to commit suicide ASAP.
>>
>>34940837
My friends ex tried to fuck me to get back at him. I almost fell in her trap believing they broke up because he beat her up.

But i waited for her to reveal her true nature and exposed her as whore.
Later she would appear at our old hangout places and i would harass her whenever i would see her until she would stop coming.
>>
>>34940886
Stop being a literal cuckold. Have some pride. At least be better than someone who gets off to humiliation
>>
>>34940943
>Stop being a literal cuckold. Have some pride. At least be better than someone who gets off to humiliation
How, though?
>>
>>34940947
How? Realize how pathetic it is and stop doing it. Always keep in mind what your ancestors would do.
>>
>>34940947
Start by getting a gun and learn how to shoot. Then get in shape and get a manly hobby
>>
>>34940839
>le nice guy meme
>family is sooo important

would rather have drugs
>>
no one with a small child has a good life that you want
quit being a fag
>>
>>34940678
Yep, same thing happened to me. Life is unfair, but theres nothing we can do about it.
>>
>>34940678
Honestly OP don't use normiebook as a standard of what people are doing. Its basically a 'self-advertisement'; nobody (apart from attention whores) post about how shit their lives are on that site.
>>
>>34940864
lol, getting pissed off at people for not ending up with you isn't how you get true domination power. It ends up farting out if you're like that. >>34941622
A lot of people vent, actually. Take it from someone who uses Facebook. If your life is all shit, and you post at all, you'll be whining a lot. Some people's posts are a mix of "man, today/this week/this month was shit" and also how good their lives are. Some people truly use it to update their friends, and that's fine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.