[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to switch from drinking nothing but soda to nothing but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 1477079471578.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477079471578.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
I want to switch from drinking nothing but soda to nothing but water

I started today. How do I not fail
>>
>>34940521
Sparkling water m8
>>
keep telling yourself to drink water
>>
if you want bubbles drink soda water or sparkling water

dont fall for the carbonation sugar jew
>>
>>34940521
always have a bottle of water near you.
>>
>>34940537
>>34940545
I just want to drink regular water with nothing special. I hate it but I want to do it until I don't hate it.
>>
>>34940521
If you used to drink a half of a 2 liter or more a day you actually will have withdrawals. After like 4 days you should be fine though.
>>
you must think of it as pure evil. it is only bad for you. cold turkey is the best way to stop soda. whenever you want a drink, have water instead. get rid of all left over soda in your house right now.
>>
>>34940554
you hate water because soda has tricked your mind. you have to force yourself to drink water, after about a week you'll get used to it.
>>
>>34940557
I'm used to drinking 2-4 liters a day minimum.

>>34940560
>get rid of all left over soda in your house right now
I've done this but the gas station is literally adjacent to my house, soda is always 30 seconds or less away
>>
I did that once. Lasted 3 1/2 years.

The first few days are the hardest, but you stop missing it pretty fast. And after long enough you'll wonder how you could ever have actually liked that syrupy goo.
>>
>>34940521
>how do I not fail
By caring more about your health as opposed to your taste buds

Or use water flavoring packets
>>
>>34940579
>By caring more about your health as opposed to your taste buds
That's the sole reason I'm doing this. I'm like in the early stage of kidney disease and this is the only way to fix things
>>
>>34940521
man do the bubbly you'll have a higher chance of success
otherwise take it slowly like put a certain period of time where you can drink soda and ban it from the rest of the day
>>
>>34940521
Wait until you're actually thirsty and take a gulp of water, it will be the most refreshing feeling ever. Just keep drinking it anon, good luck.
>>
>>34940575
I had the exact same situation, gas station around the corner. I started counting calories, MyFitnessPal helped
>>
>>34940575
I used to drink a 2 liter a day for about 3 or 4 years. When I stopped I felt like absolute shit for about 4 days.
>>
Realize that soda is actually really disgusting and literal poison to your body

And water tastes great actually. Not tastes, but feels great.

Drink lukewarm water or even warm water for comfy feels
>>
>>34940521
Soda is for fucking babies. You drink water or alcohol and that's it.
>>
>>34940521
The absolute key is NOT BUYING snacks/soda. If you constantly have that stuff in the house, it becomes pretty impossible to stop yourself. Just don't keep it in the house, and make sure to feel bad every time you pick some up when you're in the store.
>>
>>34940715
I'd add tea (without sugar or other additives) to that list
>>
File: 1486837247567.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486837247567.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
whatever happened to discipline?
>>
Develop your palette more by trying new foods and beverages. I find soda to be really meh-tasting since I cut out a lot of sugar-shit from my diet. Soda is just sugar water with artificial flavour, it lacks the depth of say a good cup of coffee, a piece of Gorgonzola, or a fine Belgian ale. Once you acquire better taste, you won't even want to drink soda.
>>
>>34940521
Don't buy it. In fact avoid anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup or artificial sweeteners. And develop a taste for bitter flavors, like black coffee and green tea
>>
>>34940521
Its pretty fucking easy man if doing that is actually hard for you then you might as well not even try like come on.
>>
There is nothing wrong with drinking soda. It's just expensive water.
>>
I can't afford soda but water is free because my parents pay for it.
If it wasn't for them I'd be even more of a slob.
>>
mix cum with sparkling water
>>
>>34940898
>I can't afford soda
>>
Honestly fucking help me I drink 9+ liters of water a day and I've become addicted. I have only felt thirst my entire life.

How I started is I just excluded everything that wasn't water, so I didn't buy beverages at the store. Getting a good water bottle for refills will also help, get one that isn't made from cheap plastic that will start coming off and mix with your water. I use an Arizona bottle which works really well.

Good luck anon, drinking water is really the easiest way to lose weight.
>>
>>34940948
water : free
soda 4.5 bucks in my currency.
I have better shit to do with my money, I spend most of it on hair products because my parents think I'm gay for having long hair and taking care of it.
>>
>>34941017
>I spend most of it on hair products
>>
>>34941017
Tell me how to take care of my hair
>>
>>34941298
Fuck you dude I'm not gay, I just want to have better hair than females.
All of the other expenses are made by my parent so I'm alright.
>>
>>34940554
>I just want to drink regular water with nothing special.
well its easier to transition to it slowly,
I got off sugary drunks through carbonated water.
>>
>>34941336
how long is it ?
what kind of hair ?
what's your routine ?
what products do you use ?
>>
>>34941365
>how long is it ?
Halfway down my back
>what kind of hair ?
Thick and curly/wavy
>what's your routine ?
?
>what products do you use ?
??
>>
>>34941017

That's ridiculous. Have you considered making your own? I'm assuming 3rd world so you might not have access to cheap kegs but you should still have access to sugar and yeast. You could even purposely add too much sugar you wind up with an alcopop. Lately I've been mixing lemon juice, sugar, and water to make tasty lemon wine. It's a lot better with proper malt but not worth the added cost and pain in the ass. I add tea so it has a little body.

If you're Hispanic you could use a cold extraction of jamaica. I love that shit and it works great with booze.
>>
>>34941017
I grew out my hair and didn't take care of it,
next thing I know I have lice.
>>
>>34940521
Get a Nalgene bottle and always keep it with you.
>>
>>34940521
If you're a soda drinker do what I did and switch to flavored seltzer (then regular). Half the fun is the carbonation. It really eases the transition.
>>
>>34940521
Don't buy soda retard.
Keep water in the fridge.
>>
>>34940521
buy fancy bottled water at first, it made it easier for some strange reason
I drink whatever now, but it helped me switch
take it fwiw
>>
>>34940521
After you get over the hill and beat your addiction you'll stop needing it much. Have a soda at some point when you really don't want it and see how it tastes; too sugary now. Completely overstimulating. From there on only drink it when you really really feel like it, and don't buy any unless you're going to consume it immediately. Total abstinence is a christian moralist meme, understanding moderation is where it's at.
>>
>tfw you only drink water and milk
>tfw you finally have a cold glass of soda
its so much better this way
>>
>>34940521
I stoppped drinking anything but water the first of january. I haven't fail yet.

Have a bottle next to you all the time, and drink a little bit from time to time. You will feel filled and satisfied and won't need soda.
>>
>>34941398

>implying spontaneous biogenesis

>>34941664

Just in case you're dumb enough to fall for this, don't do it, op. Nalgene has been linked to several cancers and endocrine disrupting compounds leach out of the material. Glass is the safest choice. I wouldn't trust metal unless they actually list the alloy and an analysis.

>>34941968

>addiction
>>
>>34940521
For me I moved away from soda to other sugary things at first and worked my way down. This was all for health and dental reasons.

There are plenty of things with sugar in it that you can enjoy that are like soda, none of them will really fill the gap though. I've even moved from those and now drink my tea and coffee without sugar but I can't be smashing 2-3 cans of coke a day.

Goodluck op
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.