[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friend stopped talking to me months ago >close female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7800.jpg (230KB, 1687x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7800.jpg
230KB, 1687x1125px
>best friend stopped talking to me months ago
>close female friend just started distancing herself and no longer replies
>family lives far away and never see them
>no friends in this faraway town
>only person I still talk to is my oneitis, who I asked out a year ago
>she does what she can for me, but just talking to her makes me feel like shit since it's not the same as we were before I confessed
>unhealthy friendship with her, obsession with everything she does and everyone she talks to, despite this she is still there for me, bittersweet and depressing at the same time

I can't handle being alone much longer. I need friends. I need people in my life. Someone other then my oneitis.

How do you guys manage living like this after so many years. It's all catching up to me. Anime doesn't help. Vidya doesn't. Celeb orbiting doesn't either. All my tactics to help me survive no longer help.
>>
Honestly, you are just a normie that starts to fail in his life. You can do way better.
>>
>Doesn't reply.
How about you talk to them in person about it instead of venting to us? There are some issues in the room and you better adress them. Maybe they just don't like the bodyspray you now use frequently.
>>
>>34940464
You have a oneitis, screw you
>>
File: 1474573598041.gif (1MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1474573598041.gif
1MB, 200x149px
>>34940464
You DO NOT befriend females, dumbass
It's an universal rule for men, if you're not a dick for her to ride, you're not a shoulder to cry on, so it's your fault.

Also, don't "confess" that's the women repeller, they walk away from every nigga that spills his spaghettis, let it come out naturally without you saying a thing.

Befriending and confessing are red flags for females, learn that OP and you'll never be alone in your life
>>
>>34940558
It really isn't much. It just adds pain.
>>
>>34940577
Noted. No more confessing ever again. But I need to befriend some females if I have the opportunity. I can't be picky with my friends
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.