[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do chads get the girls so much? Explain to me why, I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 60736655_p1.png (1MB, 1887x1850px) Image search: [Google]
60736655_p1.png
1MB, 1887x1850px
Why do chads get the girls so much? Explain to me why, I've never had a girlfriend in my life and not sure if I will choose pursue that but one thing I want to know is why do they get the girls so much? Even the slob and chubbo girls want them.
>>
if the roles were reversed, the chads with the extrovert personality would be asking "why do the betas get all the chicks?"
>>
>>34940201
Human sexuality is oriented that way. Top 20% of men get 80% of the women. Just be glad we're not walruses, where literally 1 man gets literally all the women.

Historically, we used social pressures to force women to choose only one man (male sexuality is too strong to be constrained, even by the heaviest social pressures), but those pressures have broken down over the last century.
>>
>>34940233
>it's about personality
you're like a little baby
>>
Because they're more fun

Do you want an insecure guy who constantly sends needy texts or a guy who has his own life and takes you to do fun things
>>
>>34940201
Imagine if there were 99 men on Earth and only one woman.

The human race would be doomed, because she could only have a child at most every nine months.

Now imagine there were 99 women and one man. There could be as many as 99 children every nine months.

Essentially, sperm is cheap and eggs are very expensive, so women look for the best man they can.
>>
File: smugger.jpg (30KB, 680x680px)
smugger.jpg
30KB, 680x680px
>>34940201
Chads are outgoing and confident. Robots are not outgoing and confident. Girls like outgoing and confident guys. This is why girls like Chads and not robots.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.