[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on one anime suggestion thread a whike back here and just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ButJY7Z.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px)
ButJY7Z.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
I went on one anime suggestion thread a whike back here and just finished watching both of them: Tatami Galaxy and Welcome to the NHK. You seem to have a good taste, so what should I watch next?
>>
File: Vash_the_Stampede.jpg (28KB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
Vash_the_Stampede.jpg
28KB, 250x343px
>>34939979
Trigun

its only the best anime of all time

if you dont like it you might have bad taste
>>
>>34940053
>tfw there'll never be an anime (OAV, preferably) adaptation of Trigun Maximum
>>
>>34939979
If you're looking for more similar to those two series, then I don't know what to tell you, but if you're open to other suggestions, there's much more.
>>
>>34940053
This seems interesting. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>34940293
I'm open to other types of anime as well. I just gave them as an example of something I liked.
>>
>>34940237
yeah but would it sell?

there's nothing for fujoshi's or shippers to enjoy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>34939979
Fuuka is shaping to be good, the eighth episode just came out. If you do deice to give it a try at least till the end of the first episode or two that's when it really stats getting good.
>>
GochiUsa. If you like CGDCT
>>
Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop Evangelion and Trigun are the best ones, entry tier for a reason although you might think another anime is better because it catters to personal tastes those 4 ones are like the ones that everyone will like regardless of their taste except maybe Evangelion

Kokoro connect for moe/good animation/good story

Lain is awesome if you are into abstract shit

Ghost in the shell movie is amazing, Haven't watched the anime yet though

Angel's egg is also an incredible movie if you are into abstract stuff
>>
File: Thank you 2.gif (135KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you 2.gif
135KB, 500x550px
>>34940583
I've actually seen Evangelion and Lain and ended up liking both, so I'll definitely watch Angel's Egg.
>>
>>34940293
uchouten kazoku is probably the most similar to those in recent times
>>
>>34940445
>Fuuka
>good
oh boy have you read the manga? do you know about the truck?
>>
File: 78565.jpg (39KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
78565.jpg
39KB, 225x318px
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Katanagatari

Kori in za hausu
>>
>>34940321
I always recommend to any anime viewers who haven't yet seen it, Baccano because it's only sixteen episodes long, and is easily seen in a single sitting, or two. So, there's one. I've honestly not ever known anyone to not enjoy it, so it seems a safe suggestion.
>>
>>34940335
I suppose you're right about that. What a shame. It's too bad so many intellectual properties aren't ever animated, or otherwise get any attention unless they can be merchandised beyond recognition. Oh well, it's understandable from an economic standpoint. Still sucks, of course.
>>
I recommend you to check Yuasa's other works, especially Ping Pong and Kaiba.
Then you have Nisio Isin with series like Monogatari and the likes. High chance you will enjoy at least some of them.
Also give Penguindrum a go, especially if you enjoy symbolism, although the show has some problems with pacing in the beginning which turns some people off.
>>
YKK
Aria
Sora No Woto
Haibane renmei
Death parade
Kaiba
Kino no tabi
Mononoke
Trapeeze
Dantalian no Shoka
Higofumi
Planetes

All of the above are chill.

Watch now and then, here and there for if you want to cry.
>>
Your Name

BokuDake (Erased)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.