[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I still hangout with you guys if I'm physically attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (120KB, 608x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 608x405px
Can I still hangout with you guys if I'm physically attractive and have a job? I'm really considerate and polite, I won't bully you or judge you guys. I'm just having a rough time in life and I like to talk with robots as they are arguably the most genuine people on this website.

I just want to be accepted, I mean you no harm.
>>
>>34939184
get off my fucking board

we will not fall for your tricks, normie. get out
>>
>>34939184
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE REEE...

...Is that a capybara? Hey let's be friends.
>>
>>34939184
Nice try normie but if your shit is together and your life seems to be going well, then there's really no productive and beneficial reason for you to be on this board
>>
>>34939239
>>34939234
>>34939208
Daily reminder that /r9k/ is just a second /b/. Virgins and neets are no longer welcome here.
>>
>>34939184
Post boipussy then we'll talk
>>
>>34939184
>I like to talk with robots as they are arguably the most genuine people on this website.
do you really think so? i'm guessing that this is sarcastic bait because i disagree.
>>
>>34939234
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedit gtfo
>>
>>34939239
not op but answer me this:

>be me
>literally diagnosed aspie overl0rd
>have my own place
>have programming job
>generally ignored at work bcos cant into being social
>do nothing outside of work other than alone on computer
>virgin
>also literally diagnosed with aspergers as a kid

do i belong here praise kek ?
>>
>>34939729
where is my answer mate?

someone?
anyone?
man this is just like work, kek
>>
Sorry to break this to you OP but
Most people are stuck in a binary US vs THEM mentality.
Even at places where people should stick together, they're throwing dirt at each other. Look for example at wizchan, a place for virgins only, yet all you see is
>you're trying to better yourself, that's a normie trait and ur not da tru wiz, gtfo!
and
>you're just an incel warlock who makes his life miserable because he can't get pussy you're not the tru wiz gtfo!

My advice: don't try to "fit in", you'll just be tyring to fill a template. Just stick with whom you like without trying to be like them or to be accepted because, especially in communities of teens and weak-minded people, someone will always reject your for whatever reason, meaningless and irrelevant as it might be.
Yeah you can stay, nothing is keeping you from lurking around
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.