[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is like the opposite of /r9k/. He's really starting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: _92274782_jordanpeterson-still.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_92274782_jordanpeterson-still.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
This guy is like the opposite of /r9k/. He's really starting to heal my mind.
>>
File: mfwnihilistseverywhere.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mfwnihilistseverywhere.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
He triggers commies and trannies though so be careful if they know you like the guy, you'll be a target of theirs.
>>
>>34938460
I wish my psychologist was like him.

Even morseo I wish to a certain extent that he was my dad. Grew up with a thrice divorced mom who had me late in life.

Thanks for nothing, mom.
>>
>>34938460
What the fuck happened with his Sam Harris interview....2 hours of rambling about fucking nothing and "truth".
>>
>>34938586
Whoa, daddy issues man
>>
>>34938460
Is that Peter Capaldi?
>>
Post more jordan peterson pictures
>>
Yeah he came to speak at my university a few weeks ago but I didn't know at the time. Feel a bit sad I missed out

He does inspire me to research psychology. Not really interested in these self-help post-modern psychology books but the stuff from the 60's that's apologetically brash, with shit like "this woman is unhappy because she has certainty in her intelligence and pursues business success instead of getting married". I'm specifically reading things on personality diagnosis and it helps me understand normies better. They all have problems
>>
>>34938684
unapologetically* I'm certain it's a word but am being told it isn't
>>
>>34938620
Woah not so much like that.
More like, the dude is a huge font of wisdom and it would be nice to get some of that insight in person.
>>
The best thing he's done for me is ripped back the curtain on the world outside of logic. There is a lot we don't know or can't scrutinize due to the conceptions we have about what is and isn't logical.
>>
His tips work only when you're attractive and smart.
>>
File: 1434673526586.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1434673526586.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>34938460
>Repeats stuff commonly-posted for the last 6+ years on imageboards
>WHOA THIS GUY IS SO REVOLUTIONARY 10/10 GOTY
>>
>>34939295
This doesn't seem accurate. Specifics?
>>
>>34939361
>There's only 2 genders
>Female hypergamy
>>
>>34939481

That's not his main talking point. Those points were only in reference to his job coming under heat. That isn't what he talks about in his lectures.
>>
his videos make sense but they give me schizophrenia, i guess i don't have the brain power to debunk my faith then believe in my faith as if it weren't debunked.. wtf?!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.