[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a daily reminder that the first step to abandon your loathsome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1432.png (76KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1432.png
76KB, 402x402px
Just a daily reminder that the first step to abandon your loathsome depression is to quit 4chan.
>>
>>34938369
But without muh gribbling debression and 4chan i have nothing.
I would literally spend the whole day laying down and watching braindead public tv shit, so this is the better alternative no matter how much i hate it here.
>>
Imagine that you had two buttons. One gives pleasure, another gives pain. Motivational system makes you feel good about actions that have positive outcomes and anxious about actions that have negative ones. Normal person would be eager to press the pleasure button and avoid pressing the pain button.

When you are depressed you believe life is shit and is going to be shit forever. For depressed brain the pain and pleasure are just steps in action sequence that always leads to negative outcome. No matter which button you choose to press, you are always going to feel anxious about it. Thats why doing anything at all is so hard and energy consuming when you are depressed. Thats why you end up doing nothing and lose all joy from life.

I just realized what my shrink meant when he said that depression isnt real. Now I dont know how to feel.
>>
thanks for the reminder moonmoon
>>
>>34939023
>this
I know this feel all to well...
>>
Quit 4chan and move to https://discord.gg/7mXCF

Kidding, why not both? Honestly you shouldn't have to give up something you enjoy to get better. It's not like you'll suddenly find all the happiness in the world because you left an imageboard.
>>
>>34938369
Mate my depression was there before I got on 4chan and it'll be there if I leave. I might as well enjoy myself here
>>
>>34938394
pretty much this

originality x 2
>>
>>34938369
I was depressed long before 4chan, if anything it's actually made things better because now I have somewhere to whine about how bad my life is and occasionally someone even responds or relates to me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.