[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my entire life, ever since I can remember, it has been my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sad picture.jpg (32KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
sad picture.jpg
32KB, 700x560px
>my entire life, ever since I can remember, it has been my dream to join the military
>looked forward to it every day, got /fit/ and counted down the days until graduation
>tfw got DISQUALIFIED from joining and sent home a few days ago

I don't know what to do anymore. I've never wanted to get a normie job or study immediately after school. Looking forward to the military has been my life.

I feel shell shocked. I don't want to eat or drink or sleep . I don't know what to do anymore
>>
>>34938243
Can't you attempt to rejoin? Your life's not over.
>>
>>34938243
what DQed you desu?
>>
>>34938243
I'm on step 2, but worried because I have some health problems.
>>
>>34938243
Try to become a merc? Most of then require military experience but why not to try.
Hell, if everything go bad go mob/isis
>>
Sorry if I don't reply to anyone ITT but I just don't have the energy. I'm probably going to rot away in my room now.
>>
>>34938588
what DQd you???

t. Army veteranfag
>>
>>34938243
>>got DISQUALIFIED from joining
Duh, autists can't be in the military. Too much liability if you sperg out and pull a ft.hood
>>
>>34938691
It's embarrassing and I don't feel like seeing what everyone replies to it
>>
>>34938691

I have Aspergers and joined. I didnt tell them shit. Fuck honesty.

Served my time.
>>
>>34938745
You're on an anonymous image board mate, go on.

Also is it possible to try a few different recruiting stations?
>>
>>34938745
Tell us you fucking idiot, it's anonymous for a reason dumbass
>>
I got DQ'd because I failed my medical

They guy doing the inspection saw the size of my penis and said that if I joined, I'd get bullied by the other guys in the showers and that I'd kill myself half way through training :(
>>
You probably got your ass saved.

>joining the military while a dumbfuck like Trump is in power

He already killed a SEAL for no reason. Guy has absolutely no respect for other people's lives. He would send you to die if that helped his ratings for re-election.
>>
>>34938745
no reason they DQ'd you, you're too much of a pussy to even tell us what happened on an anonymous message board.

How did you ever think you'd make it in the army?
>>
congratulations OP you don't have to listen to angry assholes with superiority complexes telling you what to do AND you don't have to be canon fodder for the self interests of old rich people
>>
If disgusting mentally-ill tranny faggots like Bradley Manning can get in, you will have no problem, just try enlisting in another branch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.