[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear faggots - how do you get your asshole completely clean ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Dear faggots - how do you get your asshole completely clean ready for anal play? I've anally masturbated using fingers fine, but never as deep as this dildo I bought yesterday (5 inches)

I'm asking y'all because /lgbt/ is a blue board and half of you are queer, albeit in denial
>>
>>34937520
...you poop before you insert...it's that simple. If you don't have to poop then there's no shit near your rectum.
>>
>>34937691
But what if there's residual shit like, 3 inches into my colon? I've tried using a makeshift enema before but it's a pain in the ass (badum tsch)
>>
>>34937520
Enema, the thing that's specifically for cleaning out your asshole.
>>
Enema is the best way. But a high fiber diet and a good shit will sort you.

Basically shit and then check with your fingers. So long as you don't feel anything and you aren't having stomach problems then you should be good, but expect that some nights you will just never be clean.

Also:
>First dildo
>Ridged
>Doesn't vibrate
Poor taste anon, a prostate vibrator would have been a much better choice for you.
>>
File: $_3 (58).jpg (51KB, 800x800px)
$_3 (58).jpg
51KB, 800x800px
>>34937520
Not that I'd know, because I'm definitely not a feggit...

And for the record, I have never stuck penis shaped things up my butt to bully my prostate...

But I hear, only eat soup and drink water the day before u do anything Anal, git a wee enema scoosher/bulb (off eBay for like gbp5) and give it atleast two good full squirts, hold it in for a while, walk around abit, then go poop.

Do it acouple more times, and you'll be clean as fuck (for pretty much the entire day)

Apparently...

Not that I can verify such lewd behaviour.
>>
>>34937749
Dont be afraid of shit. Shove finger on ass and stimulate the rectum. Then it starts to get wet like a vagina since the body thinks its shit that needs to come out (which is good to make you shit easier). Then the whole ass will get wet and it will help your remove shit more easily and also eat fiber to help the shit be less sticky I believe.
>>
>>34937520
Get a douche.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.