[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone PLEASE help me. How do I solve pic related? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 1485426661622.jpg (38KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1485426661622.jpg
38KB, 500x411px
Someone PLEASE help me.

How do I solve pic related?

I'm tired of staying in on weekends, I have no fucking money, I can't find a job and I have no friends but I'm so terribly lonely.

I'm still fucking fuming with anger and depression even after working out, I can't take this shit anymore.

How do I get friends? I am 23.
>>
>>34937139
You don't anon, I was you at 23 and I tried and tried and tried.

I'm almost 27 now
>>
>>34937139
>I can't find a job
Where you at?
>>
>>34937172
I'm so horribly depressed, I fucking hate it and my shit self esteem.

>>34937178
Britain
>>
>>34937205
Do you have a degree? I could get you a job tomorrow.
>>
>>34937213
No, my highest is a level 3 diploma.
>>
>>34937233
Was going to say if you have a degree in anything you could get a job as an English teacher abroad. You'd get to experience something different and that helps with depression. Still check dave's esl cafe there are still positions that don't require a degree.
>>
>>34937281
Well I'm fucked then.

I think I am going to go watch the sunrise on the beach tomorrow and think upon why I am so worthless.
>>
>>34937317
Honestly if you want an easy as fuck career path, do this. Go to university (any), take English Language or English Literature. Get a PGCE. Move abroad, earn 60,000-100,000 britbongs with no tax and free accommodation. If you can go get a Masters of Education on top you could earn 150,000 plus (with the other benefits) for being a curriculum organiser/work in the British Council/head of international academy.

You could sort your life out with 4 years of study.
>>
File: 1355707497514.gif (886KB, 304x168px) Image search: [Google]
1355707497514.gif
886KB, 304x168px
>>34937425
Well I don't have time for that shit, I'm pressued by my family and other people to start earning some money NOW.

I'm 23 apparently I should be earning 150k by now, I can't even get a job frying chips.

I have really poor self esteem and social anxiety.
>>
>>34937477
Ignore your family. The government will probably give you a high maintenance loan at your time for university so that's your immediate problems solved.

As for mental problems go and see your GP and tell him/her about it. It's not going to get better unless you reach out for the help you need.
>>
>>34937139
you will go to a beat poetry recital and you will like it
you will join a biking group, if you have a bike, or a jogging group if you don't
you will go to the museum and ogle shit for hours
you will go to the library and (gasp) read
you will, in short, live like a fucking person, while attending evening vocational school or whatever the fuck else
while looking for a job, any job (and I mean any, go apply to be a janitor if that's what it takes)
live. the friends and stuff will sort themselves out, what you need to do is keep doing shit that you enjoy and stuff that gives you XP
>>
>>34937477
Also you're not going to be earning anywhere near that amount with no degree (which is basic education nowadays). The only people I am aware of who got those kind of jobs on the fly were people who graduated from Oxford or Cambridge and did an internship with their company
>>
>>34937555
And bare in mind most people don't reach anywhere near that amount. Just look at the average wage for evidence. My father is an engineer and mother is the manager of a nhs gp branch and they don't even make that money collectively.
>>
File: Watch-your-step-college-cost.jpg (48KB, 504x395px) Image search: [Google]
Watch-your-step-college-cost.jpg
48KB, 504x395px
>>34937425
>Honestly if you want an easy as fuck career path, do this. Go to university

That's terrible advice, uni degrees are toilet paper these days. I have a degree in math from a reputable institution (several Nobel Prize winners) and my last job I was making minimum wage in a call centre. Guess I wasted my time and effort taking courses in Lebesgue Measure theory and multivariate analysis because every Excel spreadsheet monkey position requires a master's degree and 4 years of experience these days.

>>34937477
>Well I don't have time for that shit, I'm pressued by my family and other people to start earning some money NOW.

Here's your options:

-Try to join the military. At age 23 you can still enlist
-Get a job in a warehouse. Get a forklift license which you can get in a few days and try working your way up to a foreman.
-Get a job as a security guard. You'll need a license but it's only a few months, not 4-5 years
>>
>>34937139
Find a semi-normie clique to join
>>
>>34937765
>completely ignoring everything I said

No a degree isn't worthless if its directly aligned with a job. The advice I gave OP is how I got myself into a teaching career overseas and now I earn really good money with very little effort involved. I'm quite frankly tired of people on this board chatting shit when they have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
File: 495799.jpg (86KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
495799.jpg
86KB, 640x453px
OP here.

Would this be a good thing to learn while working min wage? if I can even find a job.

www.open.ac.uk/courses/qualifications/w15

Also it's not just no friends, I see old bullies I used to know having girlfriends on facebook and I'm a KHV at 23 and it's making me crazy.

My hormones are off the charts, I had a blood test and I'm high T and I'm going mad from never having a gf and I won't be able to get a gf because I have saggy skin on my chest from when I was fat and being a 5'8 manlet and not having my own place.

so it's all hitting me at once and stressing me out so much, I just want some damn fucking female affection before I explode.
>>
>>34937139

Get a fucking job dude. It's not as hard as people on r9k can have you believe. You can literally walk into a temp agency and ask for a job and you'll have one within a week. I've done that twice. My current job is 40 hours a week and all I did was call a guy at a temp agency and he hired me.

Nobody will be friends with a depressed neet who has no money for gas, can't pitch in for pizza, can't buy his own movie tickets, can't afford to go bowling or get some beers, etc.

The job won't automatically give you friends but it will make you feel better to not be bored and alone with freetime 24/7. It will give you money to eat out whenever you want, get cool video games, buy alcohol, get a sex doll.

Seriously dude, job before friends. Anyone who isn't just like you will look down on you for being a 23 year old meet and you're too poor to do anything anyways. What if I wanted to play a video game with you? Would I have to buy you a copy too nigga?

TLDR a job is more important than friends because you can't have friends without a job. And a job makes not having friends better anyways.
>>
>>34937819
Yes you won the lottery so everyone else can too.

If a degree is directly aligned with a job or industry that makes the value of the degree volatile. Petroleum and chemical engineering were good degrees a few years back but now it's toilet paper with the collapse of oil prices. Graduates went from earning 100k right out of the gate to being unemployed for several years.

By the time he earns his degree 4-5 years, can you guarantee the demand for that job will still be there? No you can't. If I were in OP's shoes I'd get in shape and try to enlist in the military.
>>
>>34937926
I'm currently going to college 4 times a week to re-do my GCSE's so I'm looking for something that will fit within my timeframe.
>>
>>34937903

I'm this guy

>>34937926

Having a job won't give you a gf, it won't make you Chad, it won't make you handsome, but you're sure as fuck not going to get a gf without one dude. And that isn't even women's fault. Don't blame them. You're a depressed, broke dude. Don't fall for the r9k meme of hating women for not liking you when you offer so little and we both know they have infinitely more choice than we do.

Now, to be fair to us, you're perfectly 100% justified in hating women when you fix your depression, find decent work and become a more adjusted member of society and they all still ignore you outside of the ones who want to use/cuck you. Because that's really the date of most of us when it comes to their bitch asses anyways.
>>
>>34937937
That's all very well and good but the comparison is irrelevant. I can guarantee that the job will exist in the next 5 years because unless humans suddenly stop breeding there will always be a new generation to educate.
>>
>>34937477
>I can't even get a job frying chips.
The truth is that almost nobody ages 20-30 can get a job like that anymore!

We are all fucked!
>>
>>34938034
A lot of what this anon said is true. If you don't even have a job, you're on no way desirable because you can't even think about beginning to build a family on that situation or progress up social/economic ladders. Really its fine to stay at the bottom and be content with your monthly game on Steam (etc.) but you also have to accept with that lifestyle comes loneliness.
>>
Why do you people constantly ask us for advice only to shut us down immediately afterwards calling us normies or whatever? So many mental gymnastics to justify everything you do, no wonder you have a hard time making friends.
>>
>>34938130
Welcome to automation. It will only get worse before governments are forced to adopt a universal income regardless of employment.
>>
>>34938211
Its easier to wallow in their own shit and justify it than actually make ANY sort of improvement.

Making an effort to them involves stuff that doesnt require any actual effort, aka downloading the newest steam game.
>>
File: 1369550985321.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1369550985321.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
>>34938034
>>34938147
>>34938211
Thanks anons, I want to 'win' I NEED a gf

I am currently fixing my CV I will stay up all night applying for shit and I will run on the beach at sunrise.

Hopefully I find something within my hours I get off from college.

it's all so overwhelming sometimes.

What can I do about my poor self esteem though? I have had it since I got bullied as a kid.
>>
I have knock knees. I'm always conscious about people looking at my funny walk so I don't go out.

Feels bad man, I just wanna touch a grill :(
>>
>>34938211
Why would they expect broken people to offer them any useful advice? Its so amusing. This place really is a bucket of crabs.
>>
>>34938211
Nobody here used the word normie, idiot. But I will now. You're a fucking normalfag who should fuck off.
>>
>>34938238
You're always going to be more aware of your physicality than other people. Honestly when you're outside you're invisible to most people because they don't know you and you don't know them.
>>
>>34938228
>fuck I'm so lonely and want a gf
>but she can't be ugly, fat, ever thought of having sex, has to accept that I have no interests while having interests of her own, has to watch anime, play video games, has to be a specific race, want to raise my children, have all of my weird as fuck fetiches, all while doing everything I say all the time
>why can't I find anyone that likes me????????????????
>>
>>34938147

Not only loneliness but inevitable suicide is basically gaurenteed. I'm 23 and while I work 40 hours a week for slightly above minimum wage, I get out of the house, I work hard which makes me feel good about myself, and since I have money in the bank I can do whatever I want with my parents supporting me. In a month I'm going to fly to another continent by myself to be with my internet gf just because I can. I order whatever I want in Amazon and every time I leave the house I can get a nice drink and a snack. My parents respect me more and don't ask me to do very much around the house.

Meanwhile my older brother is 27 or 28 and has never been employed. Has 0 friends, and honest to god never leaves the house. Hell he barely does any chores while I'm out. I can gaurenteed you he knows he provides nothing to anyone, has nothing to offer anyone, and his entire existence is being a worthless suicidal leech. And I don't even feel bad for him. Because when I come home from a nine hour shift and he slept in and played on his computer all day and couldn't even spend 10 minutes to take out the garbage or feed our pets and makes one of the working members of the house do it, I realize, fuck him. He literally isn't willing to even try to change his life yet he feels entitled enough to be depressed about his boring, lonely, worthless existence.

This rant had more to do with getting this off my chest than OP.
>>
>>34938236
Slow improvements. Go for that run and you'll feel better about yourself. Make dinner instead of going out. Go to the gym for an hour in your off time instead of playing video games.

I did this freshman year of college and I've been feeling so much better about myself since then.
>>
>>34938236
Try to better yourself in different ways and with it comes confidence. Don't say no to any potential hobby or development until at least you've tried it. Learn languages, take sculpting lessons etc etc you get the idea. Once you're actually good at something you'll have something to be proud of and then you'll get some confidence.
>>
>>34937139
I don't know op. Just do your routine, and if friends don't come, then such is natural selection.

It hurts but what can anyone do besides becoming someone you're not?
>>
>>34937139
>>>34938211
>Nobody here used the word normie, idiot. But I will now. You're a fucking normalfag who should fuck off.

Because anyone who can call you out in your bullshit is a normie. Got it
>>
In college for me the last 3 weeks have been great, I decided to stop going back to my apartment and stare at the wall or play video games. Talked to some people I saw making a video, joined two clubs because of it, and have been going out every day.

If you're not in college, tough luck.
>>
File: c-g01-eng.gif (14KB, 883x569px) Image search: [Google]
c-g01-eng.gif
14KB, 883x569px
>>34938064
> the comparison is irrelevant. I can guarantee that the job will exist in the next 5 years because unless humans suddenly stop breeding there will always be a new generation to educate.

To respond to your post, people are having fewer kids. just look at the collapsing birth rates.

Many of my friends who went and got their 2-year teaching diplomas on top of their 4-year bachelor's degrees, can't even get placed as substitute teachers. That's 6 years of time and money they'll never get back. The baby boomer teachers aren't retiring because they didn't plan for retirement and this generation isn't producing any kids. So there's little to no demand for teachers where I'm from. Maybe there's a little bit of demand in your niche market but will it still exist 4-6 years from now?

The level of arrogance in your post is precisely why I have a disdain for teachers. They think they're some kind of protected class, they think their jobs are difficult. Btw I've done some high school/university level tutoring so don't give me that crap about how it's a hard job.

Finally a significant amount of the process education can be automated. Most teachers are pretty incompetent at their jobs so it shouldn't be too hard to devise systems that can educate the public without a large number of human teachers.
>>
>>34938285

I actually did a research project at home last week and looked up the census data for my county and the next county over I spend the most time in, got the population of white and Asian females between the ages of 18-23, looked up the obesity and overweight statistics in my state and cut that percentage off. Subtracted 70% of women for already having a bf. Subtracted another 35% of the remaining women of my age bracket in the desirable races who are likely to not be overweight in my area for being sluts/idiots. Figured out the population per square mile in my state and factored that in as well as draw a map highlighting to college campuses in Connecticut where the women that have passed all my filters are likely to congregate, checked a roadmap to figure out the total area of unpopulated land around me including highways, rivers, woods, etc, then I filtered out yet another sub section of women based around the population of those who carry STDs or mental illnesses, then I cut the remaining number in half assuming half the women I had left simply won't find me attractive, then I cut that number AGAIN by a % I forgot because the women I still had left have to at least share my interests on some level. And even after all these filters there's still 1,433 potential GFs in my counter and the county over. Factoring in the population density points with the total area of the two countries that's a little less than one potential gf per square mile. I know they are out there, I just don't know how to reach them.
>>
>>34937139
Are there any hobby clubs or the like around your university you be interested in getting involved in? That would be a good start, also if you find yourself the religious sort of any kind seek out weekly gatherings. You be surprise how many there are in your situation and they go for the social life and not grounded in any faith. And while I don't agree 100% >>34937926 is correct that a job gives new chances at building friends and love but some people break where they thought it would give them that only to discover that every one there is older/younger and/or already have there network and clicks. I won't lie you are at a hard time to make new friends in the states, most have their clicks.

>>34938034
>>34938147
Strongly disagree. I've been a NEET for a decade (33 now) and have friends and a wife, many of which I befriended in the last 5 years, and 3 of those friends are like me and have been a NEET for years, one of them has clinical depression and has a wife for the last 4 years (he's 27). Our oldest KV in the group is 28 and works at a hospital as a biomedical technician, he is also is healthy and goes to the gym. As much as r9k doesn't want to admit this what gets you friends and lovers is a good amount of charm and some amount of luck.
>>
>>34937139
Buy hobo box wine, put on some good music and drink. Then either forget about other people because you are having fun or you go out and make friends due to no inhibitions cause drunk.

Win win.
>>
>>34938430
Not anon but that's still a 1.5 positive birth rate. Not great but his logic of there will be a new generation to tech still stands.
>>
File: 1478383765413.jpg (2MB, 3466x2776px) Image search: [Google]
1478383765413.jpg
2MB, 3466x2776px
>>34937536
this for sure is truh
>>
>>34938453
Holy fucking shit please for the love of christ tell me this isn't real. I've never read anything more autistic in my entire life.
>>
File: Ag_workforce.png (72KB, 1393x824px) Image search: [Google]
Ag_workforce.png
72KB, 1393x824px
>>34938506
>Not great but his logic of there will be a new generation to tech still stands.

Yes until the human race ends there will still be a new generation to tech. That's basically a tautological statement.

Why would you assume that means there will still be lots of jobs teching? Are there lots of jobs in agriculture? After all there will always be people to feed and crops to grow. Pic related.

The combined forces of automation and declining birth rates will wreak havoc on the teaching profession. The teaching as it existed for the last 75 years in schools resembling factories, will not exist 15 years from now.

Note that the captcha your filling in to reply to this post is probably being used to mine data for computer vision problems like self-driving-cars.
>>
>>34938453
Good job. Just do a bit more research and you'll lose your v-card in no time.
>>
>>34937139
>I DONT GO OUT BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRIENDS

should read

>I DONT NOT GO OUT BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRIENDS

I thought you people were autists, why has nobody spotted this?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.