[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has comparably infinitesimally small understanding of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1482526689518.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482526689518.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>has comparably infinitesimally small understanding of the universe
>is an atheist

Ok kid
>>
>>34936386
>not being agnostic
The main religion are obvious nonsense that can be proven wrong. "believing" ie being with the community and doing all that shit is fine though.
>>
>is human
>thinks metaphysical theories of the nature of existence matter

Ok kid
>>
>>34936416
I believe that there's something that created this universe (God, energy, living organism etc.) but it cannot be described by 5 senses. Am i agnostic?
>>
>>34936457
If you have no doubts about that kind of force or entity existing then you are not agnostic. Maybe the term you would fall under is spiritual?
>>
>>34936457
Look into pantheism
>>
>>34936457

You're not agnostic, you're just looking for a label
>>
>>34936435
>Is a faggot
Ok, kid.
>>
>>34936497
>no doubts
That's the case - i do doubt. I know that we are not accident but i have no idea what/who are the creators.
>>34936501
Pantheism would imply that i know who created this world and i merely worship group of specific set of god (greek, egyptian, german and etc.)
>>
>>34936538
>doesn't have a response to his egocentric universe being BTFO'd
Ok kid
>>
File: 1457963149702.gif (448KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
1457963149702.gif
448KB, 500x808px
>>34936386
why does wojak sit with his legs like that?
>>
Y'all wasting your time thinking about these things.

You literally just use your beliefs to argue
I'm this, I'm that
You're retarded
>>
>>34936549
That's paganism. Do some research. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism
>>
>>34936386
>believes ancient fairy tales without evidence
ok kid
>>
>>34936457
Deism? Though that usually refers to people who believe that the "something" is a god. So I'm not sure.

>but it cannot be described by 5 senses
Sounds like absurdism, but that's more of a philosophical stance than a religious view. Absurdism says that there MIGHT be meaning in life, but humans are uncapable of knowing it. (disagreeing with both religious people, who believe meaning comes from God, and nihilists)
>>
>>34936603
That's nihilism
>>
>>34936386
And yet you believe in a sky daddy despite having the same limitations. Religitards are the stupidest fucking posters.
>>
>>34936386
Well yeah, I don't know so why would I believe in God?
>>
File: 3qHF8cS.jpg (230KB, 1726x1314px) Image search: [Google]
3qHF8cS.jpg
230KB, 1726x1314px
>TFW sense of hope for life beyond death
>TFW hanging out in a cozy brick building with a sense of history 2-3 times a week
>TFW met pure fiancee through church
>TFW found a job through networking at church

You atheists don't know what you're missing out on. Nor are you aware of just how uncool militant atheism is. Your memes(like Flying Spaghetti Monster) haven't been funny since the mid 00's.
>>
>>34936946
>TFW met pure fiancee through church

I look forward to her cucking you, divorce raping you, and you coming back here in a few years as a broken, faithless man.
>>
>>34936386
>hurr the universe is complex so there must be a higher power
Anyone who thinks this way is only pretending to be OP's pic.
>>
>>34936946
It's not like it's a choice m8.
>>
all y'all niggas need jesus
>>
>>34937211

There's tons of skeptics just going through the motions because they like the community and/or they don't want their kids growing up around a bunch of bitter nihilists.

Fake it til you make it, bro.
>>
I was born into an 80% atheist country, I was never raised into religion, in fact I only know a few christian people.
>>
Even if there are higher forces at work, I'm nowhere near the capability to understand what is going on and how it affects me, so I just try to not burn my lasagna and be a complete dick .
>>
File: tumblr_oamxpt0NrK1uate4ko2_540.gif (1MB, 539x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oamxpt0NrK1uate4ko2_540.gif
1MB, 539x304px
>>34936386
>>is an atheist
>Doesn't believe African BBC is the next step of evolution
>>
>>34937292
Where?
China?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.