[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to kill myself but afraid of what happens after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1413827187968.jpg (37KB, 391x386px) Image search: [Google]
1413827187968.jpg
37KB, 391x386px
>tfw want to kill myself but afraid of what happens after death

also I don't want to fail and become retarded
>>
File: abortion_faster.jpg (105KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
abortion_faster.jpg
105KB, 480x375px
Go back in time

Get aborted

Win!
>>
>>34935879

I often want to kill myself but I always become afraid that I will be punished somehow in the after life for doing it. I'm not religious or anything, it's just a legitimate worry.
>>
You are already retarded. Just read a bible or something. It might give you an idea about death you can cope with, then proceed to off yourself.
>>
File: 1486676468202.jpg (96KB, 720x873px) Image search: [Google]
1486676468202.jpg
96KB, 720x873px
>>34935879
Whenever I'm feeling down I take comfort in the fact that I'm going to die someday.

But I don't think I'd ever kill myself. I'm going to die anyway so I might as well see how this all plays out.
>>
>>34935879
Me too but recently I've come to the realisation everyone will find out what happens after death. Sooner or later everyone's light will fade.

Some will find out peacefully, some under stress, some will find out during battles, some will find out while hearing planes above their houses, some will find out while staring their killer in the eyes, some will find out when hanging themselves.

People have died in every imaginable way in the history of humanity. So why be afraid?
>>
File: 1470973615204.jpg (83KB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1470973615204.jpg
83KB, 1080x1075px
Nothing happens after death, just like nothing happened before you were born.

Hack your head off with a machete and burn your body in a dumpster behind the abortion clinic.
>>
>the afterlife

LOL at these retards thinking anything comes after death. Do you remember anything before you were born? It's exactly like that. Nothingness
>>
>>34936284
>>34936304

We don't know nearly enough about the universe to make claims like that

Obviously I don't believe in any of the monotheistic religions on earth but who knows what the fuck consciousness is constituted of? Maybe we'll be revived thousands of years from now in a simulation. There are too many fucking possibilities, I just wish I knew for sure there'll be no consciousness after death.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (2MB, 3200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
2MB, 3200x3200px
>>34935879
No, you still have things left to do.
You still have to make them pay for their misdeeds.
>>
I knew someone who botched an overdose and got brain damage and now lives in a special retard home. So if you're gonna do it, go the extra mile to make sure you don't end up donkeybrained.
>>
>>34936284
>>34936304
Maybe that's what most people are worried about you complete autist
>>
Literally nothing to be afraid of because nothing on this planet, or of this universe for that matter has EVER experienced what happens after death.

What happens to you when you die is exactly what happens to a maggot when it dies. It's not a big deal. You, like the maggot, didn't even ask to be born; so it's not like something is being taken away from you. Why are you being such a bitch? Trillions of organisms across the universe have died by the time you finish reading my post.

Do you have any idea just how many things have died since the advent of this universe? No, lets simplify this. How many BATS have died THIS WEEK?

Millions, if not hundreds of thousands. Death is a fucking meme made by humans. It isn't a thing or a place or an event.
>>
>>34936263
Doesnt matter how you go out, the scary part is not knowing after that
>>
>>34936331
>implying consciousness is something more than some electrical impulses and chemical reactions
>>
I believe we reincarnate without any memory of what happened in our past life.
>>
>>34937990
But then is it really reincarnation?
>>
>>34935879
Yeah like what would happen if ghosts and shit was real and when you killed your self you became a ghost? Forced to walk the earth for all eternity in despair and anguish. It's honestly not worth the risk.
>>
>>34936284
>Nothing happens after death, just like nothing happened before you were born.
Correction: We don't KNOW what happened before we were born. Your statement is an assumption, mine is a fact.
>>
>>34937700
We don't own that for sure. If it is then am I a completely different person than I was 10 years if all cells included brain cells continually replace themselves? Is the past me dead?
>>
>>34938241
Yes we do, you were simply a matter in the area. Once that matter started to form into an organic being and your brain began taking shape THEN your consciousness "turned on" so to speak.

There is most likely nothing after death. Welp.
>>
>>34936106
IIRC Suicide puts you in purgatory, unless you've done other shit to place you in hell
>>
>>34938656
You didn't say anything, buddo. "Consciousness turning on ((((so to speak))))" is retard speak for "I don't know how" which just takes us back to square 1 of not knowing.
>>
File: 1411562609237.png (195KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1411562609237.png
195KB, 309x323px
>>34938729

Your mind is only there if your brain exists, if it doesn't nothing can happen.

Guess what you don't have when you're dead? That's right.

I get laddo, I get it. You want to live forever. It's not gonna happen though, boyo. We were brought into this world to experience fleeting things that will be ripped out from under us.
>>
>>34938232
could you imagine if you could interact with all the successful and chad spirits? An eternity of hearing and seeing happy ghosts that made a full life where all you could say is you punch
>>
>>34938781
>Guess what you don't have when you're dead?
Everything, including a brain. Permanently comatose patients also have a brain.

No association has been made. Once you create consciousness from matter, my agent will speak to your agent and we can continue this conversation.
>>
>>34938819
I don't even want to think about that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.