[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did my ex just send me photo of her face with some native

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: crow of judgement.jpg (15KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
crow of judgement.jpg
15KB, 540x540px
Why did my ex just send me photo of her face with some native american headdress in a message saying that she looks "like native american"?

Is this normal? Do EXs normally send pictures of their faces to their EXs? What is the name of the game she is playing? What is her endgame?

Is she just trying to make sure that i am still thirsty for her, is she making sure she has a dick to fallback/default on? Is she just acting like a friend, do friends normally send faces to their friends in messages?

What does this shit mean?
>>
>>34935639
Just text back "I fucked your mother, cunt" to test the waters.
>>
>>34935688
But....but that would be rude wouldnt it?
>>
>>34935639
She wants you as fallback dick

Would you fuck your ex no strings attached?

I am friends with benefits with my ex. Works alright
>>
>>34935772
I dont know man, i been thinking about it. She was my first gf and we lived together for 4+ years. I broke up with her but tried getting back together right after that, she didnt want to. I hate her but also like her, not sure if it can be called love.

I guess i could hatefuck her? How come you dont catch feelings for your ex since you sleep with her anon?
>>
Girls do this. She's testing your emotional state either because she is
A) lonely and genuinely regrets the breakup
B) lonely and wants comfort dick
C) trying to keep you on a string because she's an evil bitch like that.

You're more likely to know her intentions than any KHV on here, but proceed with caution.
>>
>>34935840
>She's testing your emotional state
Makes sense. Like 3 weeks ago i was chatting with her drunk as fuck and bit of it went like this.
Her
>I dont know what to do, i am kinda interested in someone but i cant show any affection or emotions or how to call it.
I tell her that i have no idea what to tell her but that i had the same problem most of my life. She goes
>He reminds me of you :D :) (Teehee)
I go "Naturally, you cant get the original so you find a cheap copy :)" She goes
>Yep, but he doesnt get jealous :D!!!!1!111!!! Also i told him he needs to deal with his past first
Tell her jealousy is natural for men and that if he isnt then he probably doesnt care, also that SHE is the one to talk shit about dealing with your past before getting in new relationship.
>Thats why i told him i need to deal with my past too....it looks like he got back with his ex though

What do you think about that convo? Is it A, B or C?

I would say either B or C.
>>
>>34935992

What makes you think it isnt A

Shes not having any "bad" reaction for saying cheap copy
>>
>>34936093
Because i tried getting back in with her after i broke up with her for like 2 months, when she was over i tried putting my arm around her and she jumped the fuck up and kept saying "no, no! I cant do this again blablabla". So i no contacted her ass for 3 months and then used her as a weed contact/kinda friend.

If it was A she would fucking talk to me about being interested in some other loser, would she? That sounds definitely like a C
>>
>>34936171

Ask her,

Want sum fuk?
>>
>>34936233
Oh come on mane, thats just weird....
When i was drunk and confused about her mixed signals i seriously considered sending her a dickpic though.....should have done it and go with her reaction.
>>
>>34935639

>had a girlfriend

Lmao normie gtfo.
>>
>>34936347
>is a virgin
>is bitter about it
Lmao gtfo >>>wizchan
>>
>>34936306

Be straight, its the most simple way to know.

If its a yes, lucky you, if its a no, well, just accept it and carry on. no more strings on you.
>>
>>34936426
But i dont want her to have the upper hand anon!
If i try some shit (again) and she refuses (again) her confidence and ego just skyrockets while my plummets (she is at least league or two bellow me).

I dont want to give that succubi this amount of self esteem power.
>>
>>34936375

Kek, newfag. This ain't a place for you.

Go back to /soc/ , /lgbt/ , /b/ where your normie kind belongs.
>>
>>34935639
Tell her to stop appropriating their culture
>>
>>34936450

Ask her, do you think we can have a future together or we're only pothead buddies? Even if you raise her own self esteem, what do you have to care? One day she's going to hit a wall hard enough to make her realised she screw up something good.
>>
>>34936460
>le normie boogeyman
You do know there is a place filled exclusively with virgin faggots right?
>>>wizchan
bye, bye
>>
>>34936516
I dont know about anon...i guess i am still confused as fuck.

I mean i kinda legit hate her guts. But she was also the only person in the world i opened up to and she spent like 4 years providing and basically being my slave (even said one time that she WANTS to be my slave forever) while i was lazy NEET....

I mean, if she appeared before me naked right now i would definitely fuck her, but having to talk to her and spend time with her is too confusing due to my love/hate relationship with her ass.
>>
>>34936554

Good, now tell her exactly that instead of telling it to us

If I understand everything, you hate her only because you cant be with her, because at the same time you acknowledge her as someone that you once loved and still do. Not because youre not with her anymore that means you absolutly hate evrything you once loved about her.
>>
>>34936682
>you hate her only because you cant be with her
Nope, i had the exact same love/hate thing for her even when we were together.
Like we would have sex, cuddle and while in mutual embrace i would tell her that i fucking hate her, she would say she hates me too and then we would kiss and fuck again.....then profess love for each other, then hate and on, on and on.

She is a fucking manipulative bitch but then again so am i so....match made in hell? Lol
>>
>>34936682
Also after i broke up with her she met with my mother and told her that i am definitely her soulmate.

Month later she came over at night and thats when i tried putting my arm around her and her whole jumping the fuck up scene happened.

Very mixed signals and everything, its obvious we are fucking each other up mentally....but thats what makes it interesting for me.
>>
>>34936859

Idk what to say then, exept ask her if she want sum fuk.

Be direct, stop dicking around and you will get a straight answer
>>
Jesus Christ this board has gone to shit.
>fucking normalfags asking for advice about exes

Seriously, there's dozens of boards to choose from and you chose this one why? You clearly don't belong here, just go to fucking reddit or something.
>>
>>34937516
>muh safespace
Begone to wizchan
>>
>>34935639
She is probably lonely and wants to have her cake and eat it too. Abort.
>>
>>34935639
>ex
GET OFF THIS GOD DAMN BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34939041
Make me. Honestly, just make me.
Hint:this is not a board for salty virgins.

On wizchan i would get banned for this.
Conclusion? Get the fuck out and go to wizchan, thanks and bye.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.