[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new, nice girl from at my McJob >she has a slight speech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0344.jpg (14KB, 170x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
14KB, 170x204px
>new, nice girl from at my McJob
>she has a slight speech impediment
>she goes to the uni I go to
>tfw already in love
Why am I like this?
>>
File: wan.png (496KB, 484x470px) Image search: [Google]
wan.png
496KB, 484x470px
>>34935506

>falling for the 3DPD meme

Just kill yourself
>>
>>34935506
>speech impediment
>being attracted to retarded people

hmm, not my thing. But good for you.
>>
If you try approach this situation like a semi normal person and don't let your autism kick in this could be a blessing for you op
>>
>>34935506
The longer you wait to hit on her the weirder it will become. This principal is highly related to the friend zone phenomena. It is best to ask her out as soon as possible provided inter employee fraternizing is acceptable at our place of work.
>>
>>34936139
This only applies to nonchads and can actually be the opposite. Look up the mermaid effect. It happens to both genders in work environments. Op is literally going to think this girl is 10 in a few weeks
>>
File: guys everything will be great.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
guys everything will be great.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
>>34935506
>slight speech impediment

FUCKING CUTE
>>
>>34936139
One of my shift managers has dated other workers before, so I'm good
>>
>>34935506
You're a low test beta male. Start lifting. Seriously. Why do you think the guys who fuck chicks and drop them like nothing are all ripped? It's because muscles allow them to do that on many different levels.
>>
>>34937394
Yeah, lifting will help me get a gf. That explains why /fit/ is so successful with women
>>
>>34935506
Because you were shy growing up and thus you're roughly 15 years old developmentally speaking.
>>
>>34936139
>provided inter employee fraternizing is acceptable at our place of work.

Lol where do you imagine OP works? He's not at some tech startup. He probably works at Target or something. No one is going to give a fuck if he's dating a coworker.
>>
>>34935506
>slight speech impediment
please explain
>>
>>34937719
Her speech is slightly slurred
>>
File: IMG_6524.jpg (95KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6524.jpg
95KB, 600x888px
>>34937451
Isn't this the excuse pedophiles give?
>>
Adam ;)

Organic oregano
>>
>>34935506
>why am I like this?

Because you've never been in a relationship. Trust me anon, after you're first big break up you will never so easily believe in love again. You aren't in love with her, you're projecting all your fantasies onto her, and when or if you do date her, you will soon see how false they all were. Her little cute idiosyncrasies that you adore now will become annoying and infuriating.

Or not.
>>
>>34935610
good advice orgenalio
>>
>>34935546
you are being prejudiced maybe read up some on speech impediemnts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.