[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trap threads everywhere >want to be a trap more than anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: frogg.png (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
frogg.png
1MB, 1600x1600px
>trap threads everywhere
>want to be a trap more than anything
>can't figure out how people become a trap

This is your fault
>>
>>34935217
Oh it's easy just be an narcissistic mentally unstable hedonistic faggot, grow your hair out and shave your legs and buy some women's clothes and makeup, then show your disgusting man body off in said women's clothes and makeup to strangers on the Internet, the rest comes naturally from there.
>>
>>34935217
Yoga, jogging, hormones if you're really dedicated
>>
>>34935351
>Oh it's easy just be an narcissistic mentally unstable hedonistic faggo
Is this necessary?

>then show your disgusting man body off in said women's clothes and makeup to strangers on the Internet

I don't want to show off my body, I just want to feel cute and pretty and feminine. It's not a fetish to me
>>
>go to inhousepharmacy
>eat tittie skittles
>????
>PROFIT
>>
>>34935423
I already did that. I still look like a guy.
>>
>>34935217
>I just want to feel cute and pretty and feminine
You're cute enough as you are. You don't need to make any changes.
If you want to be more feminine, spend more time around females and you'll get acclimated to it. Why don't you go clothes shopping with your mom?
>>
>>34935487
>You're cute enough as you are. You don't need to make any changes.
I'm not, at all. When I go to the grocery store the cashier calls me sir, it's the most horrible feeling in the world.

>Why don't you go clothes shopping with your mom?
My mom hates me and doesn't speak to me
>>
>>34935394
>Is this necessary?
Well I've never seen a trap who wasn't like that, and I've seen a few.

>I just want to feel cute pretty and feminine
Why not be a nice beta male man? I get women saying aww and thinking I'm cute all the time. If you seriously want to be a faggot about it shave yourself and buy makeup, some women's clothes and secretly dress up, but you'll regret it, they always do, and the ones that don't are something else.
>>
>>34935517
Do you have any sisters or female cousins that you could go with?
Do you have any female friends?
>>
File: 1487169526475.png (151KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487169526475.png
151KB, 400x400px
>want to trap
>dont want to get in the same demographic as edgy attention whores that pretend to be anime characters
Thanks for ruining it.
>>
>>34935587
I don't have any friends at all

Why would a girl want to shop for girls clothes with someone who looks like a guy?

>>34935596
I don't even watch anime, I just picked something from my reaction folder.
>>
Get some testosterone and quit bein a faggit
>>
Someone should post that info graphic about how to achieve trap aethestics

I never saved it because I'm not a faggot
>>
>>34935605
>Why would a girl want to shop for girls clothes with someone who looks like a guy?
A lot of girls would be okay with it if they knew you were trying to be more feminine.
Try going to a victoria's secret or something similar, you might find someone like you or someone willing to help you out.
>>
>>34935721
That sounds like a recipe for massive autismo embarassment

I guess I could go to victorias secret or something and say I was buying clothes for my girlfriend (lie) or something, if they asked why I was shopping there for some reason. But actually just chatting up a stranger as a guy buying women's underwear? That seems ridiculous and stupid.

>you might find someone like you
The chances of this seem astronomically low and laughable, and I wouldn't want to talk to someone like me about it anyway.

I'm way more interested in wearing all the other kinds of clothes girls wear over underwear
>>
File: 1484419996112.png (334KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1484419996112.png
334KB, 600x606px
Reminder to report psyop threads
>>
>>34935805
Be proud of who you are, not embarrassed. I believe in you.
>>
File: harold-shipman-15.jpg (42KB, 610x429px) Image search: [Google]
harold-shipman-15.jpg
42KB, 610x429px
>robot comes into my surgery
>wants to become a trap
>asks for tranny pills
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.