[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get rejected by a lot of women. Starting on January 1st, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0266.png (67KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.png
67KB, 750x1334px
I get rejected by a lot of women. Starting on January 1st, I decided to start keeping count of the number that have rejected me. Pic related. It's now February 17th and I want to die more than ever before.

Most of these were online- they either read my message and didn't respond, responded but stopped replying, or we went on a date and they stopped replying.

For your reference, I'm a 5/10, 5'10" 160lb, 33 year old beta male. I have an average IT job, own my house and a vehicle. I have no friends. My interests include biking, rock climbing, running, hiking and snowboarding.
I'm doctor diagnosed with anxiety, panic attacks, derealization disorder, and depression.

I don't know why I made this thread. Tell me all about your rejection?
>>
>>34934982
Mate, I want to say this to comfort you, putting yourself out there 58 times takes balls. I don't give a shit if you're the ugliest dude on Earth, you plucked up the courage and went through it more than most would ever dare to.

Your life sounds simple but comfy, and I'm sure someone will be interested in your offer eventually.
>>
>>34934982
lel 58 females told you that you are unworthy to reproduce.
>>
>>34935035

Ya man 58 Jesus Christ...
Maybe slow down... Speedy is sloppy

Also, men can never pull in girls higher than their own rating, so you need to be looking for girls who are at most a 4/10
>>
What if subconsciously you're trying to "win" by setting yourself up for more rejections, to get higher counts, and win at being the most pathetic victim so everyone can see how hard you have it? Pathetic attention whore.
>>
I can relate though I admit my attempts are about half of your total (and they were in person). Some of us just need to get extremely lucky or will be single forever.
>>
That's not 58 rejections, numbnut. That's 58 girls you contactes that didn't fuck you. How many actual dates did you get?

Chad also gets ignored or ghosted all the time. The difference is that he doesn't give a fuck and keeps at it. Unlike you who just whine and give up.
>>
>>34934982
when stacy decides to settle down after blowing 178 dicks will you treat her like a princess?
>>
>>34935087
I think it's simply that it's way easier to get high numbers online. I guess OP did a shotgun approach and started counting.
>>
>>34935154
He most likely just sent "hey" to 58 girls. And wonders why he still is a virgin.
>>
>>34935149
actual dates? maybe 10-15 of those. Not even a kiss

>>34935078
yep. i hate myself and want to die

>>34935035
thanks... the pain of rejection does't ease. these numbers are just since i started counting. it's been years and years like this.

>>34935087
i know... i've spent the last hour trying to buy nembutal online.
>>
>>34935219
it wasn't hey. stop assuming.
>>
File: 1487186404205.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487186404205.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
" they either read my message and didn't respond, responded but stopped replying,"

That's not being rejected. That's just how "online dating" is.

I've done the same to girls. Not because they weren't attractive enough or whatever. You don't make any real connection with anyone unless you've chatted a lot, so to stop replying to someone isn't necessarily a big deal.
>>
>>34935249
You actually got over 10 dates? That means your online game is just fine. Maybe you just exhibited major autism and creepiness in person.
>>
File: th.jpg (7KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 263x300px
I'm the superior gentleman
What don't these females understand
>>
File: 1487291055644.jpg (67KB, 513x515px) Image search: [Google]
1487291055644.jpg
67KB, 513x515px
>>34934982
>I get rejected by a lot of women
that's because you keep asking them LOL
>>
>>34935368
i'd really like to know what's wrong with me. i started recording videos of myself talking but i lack the self awareness to know exactly what i need to work on.
>>
>>34935276
i feel like if i were actually attractive, i'd have a lot more actually wanting to chat for more than 15 minutes.
>>
>>34935892
Have a normie or Chad friend observe you. For your next date, arrange for him to be inconspicuously sitting close to you.
>>
>>34935934
problem is that i have no friends. and no idea how to make them
>>
>>34935933
No. That's not how it works. Girls do not want to chitchat in online dating. They lose interest fast. As soon as someone is messaging you back, just ask a few basic questions, and set up a date without delay.
>>
>>34935957
i've tried both ways... when i do it that way, it's more likely they flake.
>>
>>34936015
If they flake from that, they would have flaked anyway, even if you tried to continue to converse. There is literally no downside to moving fast.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.