[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished watching elfen lied, now I'm more depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
just finished watching elfen lied, now I'm more depressed than when i started it knowing ill never get to watch it or the first time again. please for the love if god give me another to watch thats full of gore and full of feels. with a bit of comic relief here and there robots
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 459x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 459x498px
g-guys please, theres a void in my life that needs filling
>>
Why would you watch that in the first place if you can't handle the feels?
>>
Interesting. I'm not an anime pro but I liked the Highlander anime movie
>>
>>34934885
>watching anime adaptation instead of reading manga

fucking pleb, you should only watch original series or the few anime that are better than their manga sources

this is the problem with weebs, it's anime all the time, meanwhile in Japan it's manga that's really important, anime comes second

it's even more infuriating in series that use a ton of filler, and somehow STILL are watched not read by idiots like OP
>>
>>34934885
Elfen Lied was probably one of the worst anime I've ever watched and I've only watched like 30 of the most popular shows. I honestly don't understand how people could like that shit
>>
Somethingsomething no Brynhildr, same author.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 665x662px
>>34935542
how the fuck was a 10 second trailer suppose to accurately tell me what i was getting into, regardless its fucking done and i just want another similar anime to watch but you fucking faggots wont ive me one
>>
>>34935643
>I'm mad about how other people, in fact anonymous people on the internet, spend their free time
JUST.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 589x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 589x336px
>>34935667
gokuoku no brynhildr? and thank you so much
>>
>>34934885
baby's first anime
>>
>>34934885
>>34935267
Elfen Lied is a pleb tier anime. Ask /a/ idk.
>>
>>34935680
it's no different to book adaptations, 99% are worse and only 1% in better than the book
>>
>>34934885
only good thing about that anime was the op. rest of it was absolute garbage
>>
>>34935818
fuck you 99% of anime os shit. and this was one of tue few that i actually like and touched me in my soul
>>34935822
if you dont have an anime to pitch get the fuck out of my thread
>>
Technolyze
nor organo enough
>>
>>34935923
Where I come from it is legal to watch the anime AND read the manga. In any order you like.
>>
>>34934885
"Another" and "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" are your best bets from what I've watched (I'm not an anime pro, please note). I really liked Higurashi, but the second season is GOD AWFUL and is so bad I would recommend not watching it as it ruins the first season.
>>
dragonball z
so rogina
>>
>>34935961
>if you dont have an anime to pitch get the fuck out of my thread
Make me, fag.
>>
>>34934885
>>34935267
>>34935542
>>34935635
>>34935643
>>34935665
>>34935667
>>34935676
>>34935680
>>34935783
>>34935818
>>34935923
>>34935950
>>34935961
>>34935989
>>34935999
>>34936013

Here's The Quick Rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
>>34935635
>>34935989
watching brynhildr right now to give it a try and will watch hose later thanks
>>
>>34936063

Here's The Quick Rundown again

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 858x725px
>>34936037
what the fuck is your problem?

just fucking leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!!

when i go to a thread i try to help
>>
>>34936054
is this an anime??

oringoltue
>>
There's plenty with gore and plenty with feels but they don't tend to go together very often, man.
>>
File: 1480340042888.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480340042888.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>phoneposter
>frogposter
>elfen lied
you need to be 18 to use this site
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.