[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdE b2hQNoi8 Why don'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 21

File: proof of no curve.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
proof of no curve.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdEb2hQNoi8

Why don't you robots accept god?

Makes life much better when you don't have to fear death.

25 years of being an atheistic heathen. Believing in the jewish/freemason idea that we are nothing more than a cosmic accident. When there is proof of a creator. There are many videos, mathematical, and picture proofs we were created
>>
>>34933855
CRUVELETS BTFO
>>
>>34933855
>that image
Wot is refraction?
Wot is gravity?
>>
How high above the water is the camera?
>>
>>34933855
If God wasn't such a massive penis maybe I would but as it stands he's the largest douche in history
>>
>>34933855
>you can only see the tops of the tallest buildings
hmmmmm
>>
How does believing in god make you not fear death?

Don't believe in God = nothing after death, so you don't have to worry about what comes next

Believe in God = could potentially go to hell and burn for eternity
>>
>>34934127

Some Christians don't believe in Hell. I'm one of them.
>>
>>34934192
Is there no church in your country? How can you just cherrypick the parts of christianity you like?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x192px)
image.jpg
18KB, 250x192px
>>34934192
Lol what

Are you originally serious?
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 604x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 604x418px
>>34933855
Ah..........ignorance is bliss.......
>>
Videos like this always give me a hearty chuckle.

Thanks OP
>>
>>34934048
None of those buildings are 1,800 feet tall. The tallest one is only 1,451 feet. Formally known as the Sears Tower.

>>34934127
Hell is another silly lie made up by the Jews/Free masons over the course of 1,000's of years

>>34934003
This same type of picture and types of tests can be conducted under any condition. Thus refraction is meaningless. Gravity is just density and buoyancy. Unless you wish to believe the theory that claims (((Gravity))) can hold down trillions and trillions of gallons of water but not a simple butterfly or balloon filled with buoyant gasses. Albert (((Einstein))) was a shill and Nikola Tesla was the real hero.

>>34934024
On shore by a manlet who is under 6ft tall. You too can conduct these simple tests just buy a nikon p900 and let the zoom do it all for you.
>>
>>34934231
>>34934258

I don't belong to a Church, but there are some organised Churches which deny Hell - some are universalist (believing in Hell but that nobody goes there ultimately), some are cessastionist (meaning they think "evil" people's consciousnesses are 'extinguished' at the resurrection of the dead, rather than throw into eternal suffering), and there are those who deny the doctrine of Hell entirely.

I deny the doctrine of Hell entirely. There's plenty of reading material available on this showing that even if you accept the canonical gospels, they do not actually preach the reality of Hell.
>>
#MyEarthIsRound
>>
File: being scammed sucks.jpg (162KB, 624x529px) Image search: [Google]
being scammed sucks.jpg
162KB, 624x529px
>>34933954
ballgaggers will always be blown out. gotta keep in mind these are the idiots who believed we landed on the moon. The same idiots who watch ISS live streams and think its real when you can see bubbles coming out of their suits and equipment. Seeing them wear harnesses around their butts to make it seem as if they float when in reality its just lies. Hell NASA is not even the worst at hiding it. Fucking China is shit tear at pretending to go into space, they don't have Hollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

>funniest shit i ever saw was NASA congratulating them during this live stream of space
>>
>>34933855
Because it means believing my mind's voice 100% and it's not always right. I think the common reasons justifying that are pretty stupid.
>>
>>34933855
i know that in 20 years humans will be able to decide how long they live so i dpn't really fear death anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 627x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 627x456px
>>34934332
>Refraction isn't caused by the atmosphere
>Gravity is just density and buoyancy
>Nikola Tesla was the real hero
Thanks for the laugh lad.
>>
>>34934403
>1. The Earth is DEFINITELY round
>>www.joedubs.com
>2. We've definitely been to the moon, and probably sooner than they say. Wouldn't be surprised if people are still up there. ....but the NASA moon landing footage is fake as fuck.
>3. Yes, the ISS footage is green screen trickery, and the "space walks" are filmed in a giant swimming pool.

You're close....right on some things, wrong on others.
>>
>>34934332
>None of those buildings are 1,800 feet tall
No one said they have to be. You just claimed it and didnt provide proof
>>
Does he really believe that if you dig down only 3.9 miles that you reach the center of the earth and that he can base his calculation onto this bullshit?
>>
>>34934434
The elites will merge with machines. The poor common wealth will not. You are not worth trillions of dollars. You are not 33rd degree a freemason. You will just going further into debt slavery. You will die poor. At least die happy and at one with our creator.

>>34934449
:) any time buddy. This picture should give you another good laugh sir. Real picture from NASA of our (((globe))). Yet they got lazy and copy pasted clouds haha.

>>34934493
Unfortunately basic math and trigonometry with the invention of advanced technology proves otherwise. Take the nikonp900 for instance. With this amazing piece of Jap tech you are able to see past the (((curve))) of the (((horizon)))

>>34934529
You can see past the (((curve))) of Lake Michigan and see all of Chicago's buildings. That is just one of many many many many literal thousands of pictures and videos taken in the past decade that can see past the (((curve))). Not to mention lasers as in the OP video
>>
>>34934562
3.9k miles*
sorry forgot the letter.
>>
>>34934565
>the globe isn't a perfect sphere
>that means, it's not round
>>
>>34934565
But wouldnt you see all of chicagos skyline on a flat earth not just the top?
>>
File: The Walls Of God.jpg (313KB, 951x592px) Image search: [Google]
The Walls Of God.jpg
313KB, 951x592px
>>34934579
There is no core. We are unable to dig past 7 miles because our creator put in restrictions to keep us where it wants us. Any attempt to dig deeper than 8 miles fails because it melts every drill we have ever created. It is really fascinating. Same reason we can't leave our plane called Earth. Giant impassible ice walls keep us and the water in. Its called sealevel not seacurve

>>34934619
The current mainstream theory is Earth is an oblate spheroid. This had to be said due to the fact the North Star can be seen from the (((southern hemisphere)))

>>34934641
When the Japs invent a better zoom than the nikonp900 you will be able to see all of it. Until that time you can see most everything. Most of those buildings and very small. There are many pictures and videos out of seeing things as low to the ground as cars driving from over 50 miles away a body of water. Water is used because the only thing that obstructs the view is waves. Instead of hills, trees, mountains, etc
>>
>>34934565
The funny thing with your image is, that you believe that the can fly up there and take a picture of the whole earth. In theory they could but that would cost money. Even pictures from the moon don't show the whole globe because of the lightsource. Same reason with why we don't see the moon full all the time.
What you have there are many images 'stitched' together with photoshop. For this reason you can see that the clouds moved between taking the pictures (also the satelite taking the pictures moved too). Under the purple circles there are also clouds that are 'copy pasted' if you want to say it like this.

I don't wanna argue if the earth is round or flat, because I don't know (also you never referend to me, because this is my first post in this thread). I just wanted to explain how this pictures with the clouds came up.
>>
>>34934565
Like I said, you're right on some things and wrong in others.

No big deal though, I know you'll come to your senses eventually.

I posted that website to push you in a good direction.
>>
>>34934684
>because our creator put in restrictions to keep us where it wants us.
>>34934684
>Any attempt to dig deeper than 8 miles fails because it melts every drill we have ever created.
Well or you are pulling things out of your ass and are an idiot.
The Kola borehole penetrated about a third of the way through the Baltic continental crust, estimated to be around 35 kilometres (22 mi) deep, reaching rocks of Archaean age (greater than 2.5 billion years old) at the bottom.
>>
File: it hurts.jpg (55KB, 290x292px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
55KB, 290x292px
>>34934691
Our creator seemed to have placed a dome over us. It is to keep us where it wants us to be. Every amature rocket or high altitude balloon launched reaches a certain height and crashes into the "dome". We have never been to the moon. As their pictures and videos are clearly fake. For instance it was impossible for them to have two different light sources while on the moon. Yet every single picture on the moon shows more than one. Even shows reflections of stadium lights off the astronaut's visors.

>>34934714
Here is one for you to do the same
http://ifers.123.st/
>>
>>34934684
>nikonp900
Youre using that pos for your "research"? Arent you embarrassed?
>>
File: Cartoon Earff.jpg (56KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon Earff.jpg
56KB, 400x286px
>>34934755
Currently the single most advanced zoom lens camera the commercial market has. You could use telescopes as well and still see past the (((curve)))

>>34934740
In 1970, Soviet geologists took on the challenge, setting their drills over the Kola Peninsula, which juts eastward out of the Scandinavian landmass. The Kola Superdeep Borehole was just 9 inches in diameter, but at 40,230 feet (12,262 meters) reigns as the deepest hole
>>
>>34933855
52 miles gives less than 450 feet of "curve".
Get your facts straight, faggot.
>>
>>34934789
Nice tiny .jpeg
>>
File: pancake.jpg (27KB, 960x397px) Image search: [Google]
pancake.jpg
27KB, 960x397px
>>34934819
Using the Pythagorean theorem, that calculates to an average curvature of 7.98 inches per mile or approximately 8 inches per mile (squared). The distance to the horizon in miles from height of an observer is approximately equal to 1.23 times the square root of the height in feet.

You aren't squaring your math calculations. Take some online math classes or download some ebooks on math and trigonometry
>>
>>34934752
http://joedubs.com/music-of-the-spheres/

I know your cognitive dissonance will be acting up, but if you could let go of your belief for a few minutes, this page, with a doubt, proves the Earth is round.

I'm sorry that you're wrong, but you gotta get over your ego. Fact is fact, faith is not.
>>
File: IMG_0878.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
If the earth is flat, why can we see the stars but not distant objects? Don't tell me you think the sky is closer to us than the horizon...
>>
File: Hitler was not racist.jpg (78KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler was not racist.jpg
78KB, 850x400px
>>34934896
No need to feel pity. Spent 25 years of my life being a diehard atheist when I worked for Boeing. Was until I decided with an open mind (more so to laugh at "idiot flat earthers" that math and visual evidence proved the earth is indeed a plane and not a planet. Really really hurt me to find this out. It all started with the clear as day hoax that was the moon landing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

This was a good one to start on. Be warned. Once you finish it you will be downloading everything you can from NASA's libary to attempt to disprove it. However it will only solidify that it was a HOAX. So then I decided to look into all the hoaxes. From 9/11 to gulf of tonkin to the holocaust. Really insane world the jews/freemasons have created for us.
>>
>>34934991
The sky is 3000 miles away while the horizon is atleast 8000miles away
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (226KB, 940x1960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
226KB, 940x1960px
>>34935006
I don't know enough about flat earth made up bullshit to disprove you.
>>
File: over the horizon.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
over the horizon.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>34934991
That is perspective. The way the human eye works. The same reason when you look down a long hallway the walls,floor, and ceiling all converge to the center and the end off the hallway looks small. With the invention of the high powered zoom lens you can bring ships, people, buildings, etc back into sight after it went past the (((horizon)))

Also the fact that every single amature picture/video of high altitude show zero stars because our creator made those objects to be seen from in our atmosphere only.
>>
File: IMG_0359.png (85KB, 492x280px)
IMG_0359.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>34935055
So if you aim a high powered enough telescope from a mountain in america, you believe you can see mt everest?
>>
>>34935046
That was not me the OP. If I were you I would start where I started, with the moon landing hoax. Then move onto the faking of space walks from all nations with a space program. Then dig deep into the math of the curve of the earth. Eric Dubay does it pretty well on youtube. Even though he was some pretty strange ideals about other thing his flat earth work is flat on with nothing but facts like math and picture/video
>>
>>34935000
Welp. I tried.

It's obvious you didn't read it because you still believe the Earth is flat lol

Cognitive dissonance, confirmation bias......

Whatever, man.

We've been to the moon; the NASA footage is fake.

I've read all about false flags.

I know the holocaust was pretty much a hoax.

I KNOW the Earth is round.

Like I said, it's your ego that's the problem.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (90KB, 421x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
90KB, 421x480px
>>34935091
Sorry I make it a point to not believe conspiracies. I believe we landed on the moon.
>>
>>34935055
0/10 flat earthers arent creationists
>>
>>34935091
>moon landing hoax.
Thats so easy to disprove. We didnt have the technology to fake it.
>>
>>34935091
>moon landing hoax
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
>>
File: not the sun.jpg (222KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
not the sun.jpg
222KB, 720x449px
>>34935084
Weather would not allow such a silly idea to happen. Also there not a telescope powerful enough to do such a thing. Either way this is a straw man fallacy and does not matter. Only math and facts matter

>>34935106
I no longer have the ego I had when I was a fedora tipping atheistic heathen.

>>34935118
Most are though. Go talk with some. Personally I don't abide by any abrahamic religions.

>>34935144
Sure we did, ever seen 2001 a Space Odyssey? Its very simple to disprove we landed on the moon due to simple slip. Multiple light sources means they were not lite by the sun but instead stadium lights. Plus you can see said lights on many of the official pictures
>>
>>34935208
Learn about reflection and watch the vid I posted. I think mythbuster also did a video about the shadows.
>>
>>34935208
Why would NASA use several spotlights on their set when they knew there would only be one lightsource pn the moon(thats actuall false but lets just pretend) why would such intelligent people make such a simple mistake?
>>
File: two lights no impact crater.jpg (11KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
two lights no impact crater.jpg
11KB, 252x200px
>>34935250
When I saw that episode air I laughed hard. I couldn't believe my fav duo did not even try to debunk anything. It was so white washed that I had to go research it for my self and downloaded endless things from the NASA library. Sure enough there are countless proofs that it was faked. Stopped watching them after that besides when they do duct tape things. I fucking love duct tape lol

>>34935302
Because they are confident in their control over the masses. Take gulf of tonkin or 9/11. Two clearly inside jobs that caused mass war and deaths. And everyone believes it. Same reason even to this day you can watch the ISS live streams and see bubbles coming out of their suits and equipment. Bubbles in space? Not possible you say? NASA says other wise as it happens alllllll the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

China is still my fav space walk. NASA of course said it was a great feat for china and congratulated them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
>>
>>34935208
Right, atheists are scum. But they're still not as bad as anyone who follows religion (mythology).
>>
>>34935392
I agree. I was an atheists for most of my life. Grew up that way, part of the system, being brainwashed to accept and not question.
>>
>>34935425
You make no sense.

>You have been muted etc.
>>
>>34935513
You can believe in a creator and not follow any organized religions. Pretty simple concept.
>>
>>34933855
Believing or not believing in god is completely irrelevant to my situation.
>>
>>34935564
It will give you the confidence you are so desperately lacking. Knowing and I mean ACTUALLY KNOWING you are special and not some cosmic accident will make a huge difference in your life. You can still eat your tendies and believe in a creator :)
>>
So why is it that when I get in my Cessna 150 and fly straight I come back to Iowa in about 4 weeks?
>>
File: teehee.png (552KB, 700x700px)
teehee.png
552KB, 700x700px
>>34935770
Fly it north to south not east to west, oh wait you can't you'll be shot down by the U.N. the moment you get close to the ice wall that is (((Antarctica)))

:) funny how that works isn't it
>>
>>34935770
So tell me, do you dip your nose down every 5-10 minutes when flying around the (((curve)))?

Oh wait you don't? Damn didn't think so

>really makes your legs stretch
>>
>>34933855
god has forsaken me

I only wish for non existence now, erase me from this hell
>>
>>34935839
W O W
Don't try telling me anything about aeronautics pleb
>>
>>34936086
Damn that really must have stung ya pretty bad huh, hurts to do something you love for so long but never think twice about it. :) hurts don't it
>>
>>34935907
Actually retard I do have to constantly readjust my flight path
>>
>>34936161
Awe now you are lying about level flight?! cute lol

>what is an altimeter
>what is a VSI

now im thinking youre trolling me and don't fly lol but on the off hand you do go fly over the (((south pole))) lets see how far it takes to get back to methland (iowa) looool

I.diots O.ut W.andering A.round
>>
>>34933855
>1,800 feet of curvature

That's not a sentence.
>>
File: Whoa.jpg (198KB, 566x333px) Image search: [Google]
Whoa.jpg
198KB, 566x333px
>>34936566
there is no sentence
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.