[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up in the middle of ngiht >see pic related standing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

File: tumblr_n9eb43WgW91rmepx0o1_500.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9eb43WgW91rmepx0o1_500.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
>wake up in the middle of ngiht
>see pic related standing over you

wat do
>>
>>34933624
Blow my twink cock pls.
>>
i do the hokey pokey and i turn myself around
thats what it's all about
>>
pls be my gf

originale desu
>>
GAH! Get away from be you ugly piece of shit!
*beats to death*
>>
>>34933624
Attempt to beat the shit out of her or start sobbing and begging for her not to hurt me, I'd guess more likely that latter but I honestly wouldn't know unless I was really in that situation.
>>
>>34933624
What a useless fucking bitch, can't she handle a kitchen knife any better? White women... good lord.
>>
>>34933624
>Get a boner.
>Then ask her who she's and how she entered my house.
>If she get aggressive, I'll strangle her.
She's unarmed, she can't hurt someone like me.
>>
>>34933624
a headbutt was my first reaction
>>
>>34933624

kiss her

get me some of that blood
>>
>>34933624
I put my hand on her cheek and stroke it with my thumb as I guide her face closer to mine and we'll kiss. Then I turn her over and fuck her absolutely senseless
>>
>>34933624
I sleep on a recliner couch, so I can't really escape...
I guess I roll for initiative.
>>
File: RIP-AND-TEAR.jpg (170KB, 499x670px) Image search: [Google]
RIP-AND-TEAR.jpg
170KB, 499x670px
Considering I sleep naked, I'd just wake up out of bed, sporting an adrenaline fueled erection, and run at her full force screaming about how "she's the vampire, my dick is the stake". The bizarre nature of the situation would make her leave, I imagine.
>>
kiss her face and lick the blood ;3c
>>
>be me
>wake up one morning
>have sleep paralysis so can't move but can see
>seeing butch lesbian blonde muscly girl pinning me down at the shoulders
>keeps saying "don't fight it, just relax"
>fuck this, fight it anyway
>eventually push her off
>she disappears because i was obviously hallucinating
Sleep paralysis can be kinda fun i guess. I wonder what would happen if I didn't push her off
>>
>>34935499
>this will never happen to you
Fucking damn it fuck fucking fuck.
>>
>>34933624
Are you here to kill me, fuck me or just torture me? Either way it doesn't matter. I'm already dead and if it's just to hurt me or make me feel good it's fine too. Atleast I will have a moment I can escape my emotional anguish.
>>
probably my eyes would go wide and then I'd stare for like two seconds to see what her reaction to me waking up is.

if she starts acting aggressive, i just fucking throw these hands and beat her ass

if she tries and kiss me, i just fucking throw these hands and beat her ass

if she keeps staring, I just ask her "who the fuck are you?"
>>
>>34933624
Blow by load prematurely all over her face
>>
>>34933638
The girl stares at you for a few more moments before leaning in and giving you a quick kiss. She meanders down your body and rests her lips on the glans of your dick after removing any clothing and she begins giving you a bloody blowjob. She's not all that good at it.

>>34933649
The intruder simply laughs - it sounds more like an autistic screech - and shakes her head, but what she does reward you with is a quick, bloody kiss on the lips before moving off of you and crawling out of your window, naked.

>>34933677
Flailing her arms in pain and struggle, you begin beating her to death. She tries her best to protect her face and midsection, but the hits you land are too well-placed and carry much force. Coughing up more blood, the girl curls up into the fetal position, but only for a mere second or two before one of your kicks to her skull knocks her unconscious. As you continue mercilessly beating her, she eventually succumbs to her wounds and perishes.

>>34933696
Tilting her head and furrowing her brows with curiosity to your sobbing, the girl leans in and blesses your lips with a blood-stained kiss before moving off and crawling away and out your window. Way to make it awkward, you autist.
>>
>>34933624
If you wanna kill me go ahead. If you for whatever reason, found it somewhere, the urge to be my gf, by some universal anomaly, please do it.
>>
>>34933753
She gives no answer, still staring at you with those wide, awestruck eyes. Then she growls and begins to climb off of you. She seems to be feral.

>>34933782
A shrill yelp is emitted upon contact, her hands moving up to cover her face. Growling, she lowers her defenses to reveal a bleeding nose. She lunges at you and begins attempting to claw at your face.

>>34933805
She graciously accepts the kiss and then moves off of you, moving for the window.

>>34933806
*scene fades to black, as she doesn't resist whatsoever*
>>
>>34934236
The feral girl scampers away in fear at your incredibly aggressive response, moving for one of your windows. She tries to escape, clambering out frantically.

>>34935406
She reacts quite nicely, going to give you more and more kisses and licking your face back as you do so to her.
>>
File: 1480979126116.jpg (121KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480979126116.jpg
121KB, 600x800px
>>34933624
attempt to snuggle
>>
>>34935836
>Way to make it awkward, you autist.
Well at least I'm consistent, are you from /qst/ or something? If so I sit there for a few seconds still terrified but now also confused, once I come to my senses I jump to window and look for her.
>>
>>34935714
She lets out a cute little yelp and closes her eyes as you cum all over her face. Somewhat apprehensively, the feral girl begins lapping up your semen off her face. Although she does it with some haste, it seems she's more keen on cleaning herself off quickly than savor it.

>>34935862
She kisses you with bloody lips -- a kiss on the cheek, to be more specific -- and then moves off of you. She moves towards the open window, going to leave.
>>
>>34935990
Nah, I'm not. Just deciding to entertain my fellow autists.

Your eyes scan the morning expanse. You spot her crawling on all fours, and scampering off deeper into the forest. At one point, she stops, glances over her shoulder at you, and then turns about to continue her escape.
>>
Why the fuck is this thread giving me a boner?
>>
>>34936087
>tfw no feral qt gf that lives in the forest and only comes out to meet and breed with you
>>
>>34936066
This is out of character for me but this seems like fun.

I get a burst of curiosity and grab some gear: torch, penknife, water bottle, crisps, notebook and pen and put my boots and jeans on so I can head out into the forest to find her.
>>
Spread my legs and present my virgin asshole.
>>
>>34933624
Panic for about 3 seconds then ask wtf she is doing in my house
>>
>>34936151
It's still the morning. It'll be hours before the night takes its hold over the land and casts its shadow.

Leaves and dead grass crunch beneath your foot as you begin your trek into the forest. What the forest lacks in density it compensates with expansiveness. Unfortunately, it would seem that by the time you made it only a few feet in, the girl was nowhere to be found. However, there was something rather peculiar at the base of a spruce to your right. Upon first glance, it was hard to make out what it was, but it was dark blue and clumped together.
>>
>>34936251
Assuming it's fungi I shine my torch at it.
>>
>>34936300
and then put mu dick in it
>>
>>34936175
The girl awkwardly stares at you for what seems to be an eternity. She did not expect this outcome, obviously. Instead of escaping however, she crawls away and moves for your kitchen, eyeing the vicinity you live in with awe.

A few clashes and clangs could be heard once she entered the kitchen.

>>34936222
The feral dame moves in to give you a crimson kiss on the nose. She pulls back and gives you a crooked smile. It's then you realize her teeth are pearly white . . . and filed down like that of a shark.
>>
>>34936300
It appears to be a clump of some type of fruit, as the scent passes by your nose for a split second.

Blueberries.

As soon as the realization comes upon you, the crunching of leaves and branches comes from behind you.
>>
File: cold-dead-hands.jpg (14KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
cold-dead-hands.jpg
14KB, 370x278px
>>34935956
>She tries to escape, clambering out frantically.
Good, get the fuck out of my apartment.
>>
>>34936358
Run after her and demand to know what she is doing with my pots and pans and why my anus is untouched
>>
>>34936391
I turn around as quick as I can, could I do a roll to take my penknife out and flip the knife (2 inch blade) or would I not have enough time?

Also I should have brought more stuff like lighter, watch and this cute little 8x telescope I have but then again I would have been in a rush.
>>
>>34933624

>punch jaw

>tie up

>tie to a table, belly down, ass and cunt slightly raised by a cushion

>connect to a life monitoring machine and regularly inject saline water

>prevent all suicide attempts

>fuck and do whatever I want for the rest of her life, until bored
>>
File: pho.png (67KB, 936x866px) Image search: [Google]
pho.png
67KB, 936x866px
slug in the face and freak out
run out of room
shut door
call police
run outside
>>
>>34936424
Once you enter, you see she's made a bit of a mess in the little time she's spent in your kitchen, all assortments of knifes, pots, pans, and utensils scattered around the floor. All she gives your inquiry is a deadpan stare. Then she reaches for a spoon on the floor and begins gnawing on it before taking it out of her mouth and throwing it at you.
>>
>>34936462
You would have enough time. When you turn around, it's the feral girl. She hisses at the knife and takes a step back with her hind leg, glancing between you and the weapon with narrowed eyes.

>>34936485
You punch her and she rolls onto the floor. By the time the police come over, she's gone. She escaped through on of your windows.
>>
>>34935904
>A shrill yelp is emitted upon contact, her hands moving up to cover her face. Growling, she lowers her defenses to reveal a bleeding nose. She lunges at you and begins attempting to claw at your face.

I grab her arms and throw myself on top of her with her hands pinned
i then say "its over now, girly. I have the high ground."
>>
>>34936576
I lower the knife to my side to see her reaction.
>>
>>34936591
She struggles with ferocity and hisses at you. Her mouth closes for a moment, her cheeks suck in, and then she spits a considerable amount of blood at your face in act of defiance, still thrashing about to try and leave.
>>
>>34936619
Her hissing stops, and so does her retreat. Instead, the girl takes another step towards you, albeit hesitantly. Now her eyes rest on the clump of chewed up blueberries.
>>
>>34936649
*licks her face*

"I have a pretty big blood fetish... you should start talking before this gets rapey"
btw my cat was being annoying so I put him in a clear bin and put a piece of cardboard over it
it's been 20 minutes and the little cunt still hasn't figured out he can just push the cardboard off at any moment
>>
>>34936687
I slip the knife in my pocket with the knife still open just in case and grab a blueberry, I hold it towards her and ask her if it's what she wants.
>>
>>34936753
cats are stupid

The feral girl keeps struggling, even more so than before, kicking her legs out. It would appear that this is her expending the last bit of energy she has, as her panting becomes greater and her movements slower. Eventually, she stops fighting back and takes some time to regain her stamina with hefty, quick breaths. She lays her head to the side and stares at the wall.
>>
I'd trap her in the bedsheets, like a tight hug, wrap her up on the floor, and probably rape her
>>
>>34936763
Even though she doesn't respond, her action of crawling forward and swiping the blueberry out of your hand and shoving it into her mouth is enough to answer the question. Once she finishes eating and swallows the last bit, she retreats back. She's still suspicious of you, obviously.
>>
>>34933624
>start screaming like a dying pig.
one of my greatest fears is that someone will infiltrate my home
>>
>>34936830
She is easily subdued and raped. After the traumatic experience, she tries to make a break for it and runs at the window.
>>
Guard break, throw her into a wall and do my overhead heavy.
>>
>>34936869
Your horrifying shrieks terrify the feral girl. With incredible fear in her eyes, she jumps off of you and runs for the window to escape.
>>
>>34936857
I take out my water bottle and I unscrew the cap, I hold the bottle out to her.
>>
File: 1484007127559.jpg (64KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1484007127559.jpg
64KB, 600x463px
>>34933624
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT SILVER
>>
>>34936888
I don't realy care, but she would get fucked after going through my window... I sleep on the third floor of my house.
Also, I'm pretty sure my dog would fuck her up desu
>>
>>34933624
>wat do
i'd tell her to gtfo, then go back to sleep

not exactly sure what response you are expecting
>>
>>34936915
Gradually she inches over to you, sniffs the bottle, and then swipes it out of your hand and retreats, spilling some of the contents. She holds it upside down and lets a quarter of the contents drain until she holds her hand out beneath the falling water and splashes some on her mouth. She grins only slightly before holding the bottle over her and lifting her head up with her thirsty maw gaping. Half of the remeaining water made it into her mouth, but the other portion soaked her naked body. Once it was finished, she gnawed on the bottle. Seeing as it held no flavor or nutritional value, she tossed it at you.
>>
>>34937047
She doesn't leave. Instead, she stays on top of you and keeps staring.
>>
>>34933624
I'd pin her down and ruthlessly ass fuck her whole she squirms and squeaks in pain.
>>
shit my balls off from the food poisoning i got from eating dirty spaghetti last night
>>
>>34936801
hmm... on one hand I'm super hard right now and shes my type petite, bloody and of questionable age but the opportunity of finding a feral girl is near nonexistent so I dont want to spoil it.
I decide that I'm going to groom the madwomen into my wife.

I grab a roll of ducktape from my nightstand just in arms reach and tape up her hands and legs. I then drag her to the base of my bed and thoroughly tape her the the beds frame.
I haven't heard her try to scream for help yet so I keep her mouth untaped as a sign of faith for my future wife.
I quickly run to the kitchen for some bottled tea and crush a few sleeping pills in it.
before trying to feed her I take a napkin and try to remove as much blood as i can.
I take a gulp of the drugged drink to show her its fine for consumption and then put it to her face to drink.
>>
>>34937080
She struggles but you overpower her. You then rape her. She tries to leave after the deed is done, but she's too weak. She just lies there on the floor whimpering in the fetal position.

>>34937114
Her face scrunches up into a look of utter disgust and she leaves through the window before the stench suffocates her.
>>
>>34937048
I move back a few feet allowing her access to the blueberries, I fold up my penknife and sit on the cold forest dirt, I paitently sit looking at her.
>>
>>34937163
>She struggles but you overpower her. You then rape her. She tries to leave after the deed is done, but she's too weak. She just lies there on the floor whimpering in the fetal position.

Excellent, I think I'll keep her in that case.
>>
"Ayy bby u want sum fuk?"

Oregano cummint
>>
>>34937145
There's a few moments of weak struggle where she tries to push you off while you're preoccupied getting the tape, but her arms are far too weak to make you budge. They flimsily fall back to the bed. She pretty much accepts her fate while you tape her up, but when you go to offer her the drink, she closes her mouth and turns her head away with closed eyes.

Do you try something else, or will you force it down her throat?
>>
>>34937163
That's exactly how my last girlfriend left. :(

at least i guess i can consider her my gf now.
>>
>>34937170
Once you move back, she still gives you a distrustful look. But it wears off once it comes to her attention that you've moved away from the blueberries. Her legs and feet carry her from her initial position over to the pile of blueberries and she promptly begins to gorge herself on the fruit. As you notice her eating, it appears that she's having difficulty chewing, which makes her take a longer and longer time to consume the blueberry stash. Once she finishes, she wipes some juices and blueberry skins off of her lips and chin, turns to you, and gives you a smile with blue-stained, predatory, filed down fangs and teeth.
>>
>>34937216
The girl narrows her eyes and licks your face before climbing off and moving for the window.
>>
>>34933624
Get out of bed, get snack, eat snack, go back to bed.
>>
File: papika takes the cockona.png (561KB, 1060x555px) Image search: [Google]
papika takes the cockona.png
561KB, 1060x555px
>>34937246
I take as much of the liquid into my mouth as I can and force feed it to her with mouth to mouth. I plug her nose and have to wait about 20 seconds until she decides to swallow.
I do this twice more until the bottle is mostly gone. I'm sure some day she will look back on this as romantic.

I'm starting to feel a little high/drunk from the drugs so I guess they can be absorbed under the tongue too.
>>
>>34937364
I let out a contemplative sigh and try another attempt at communication by asking her why she came into my house.
>>
>>34937442
The feral girl watches you do this, respectfully moving off of you as you go to sit up. Once you return, she climbs back on top of you and gives your face a single lick.

>>34937450
She tries to spit it out but you succeed and it's forced into her mouth. With reluctance, she swallows down what you offer her. Her chest heaving comes to a calm pace as the effects of the drug and her own weariness begins to take hold of her consciousness. Eventually, she falls asleep.

>>34937461
Her mouth closes and forms into a thin line, a neutral expression. She goes to hug herself and shivers, though she didn't actually seem cold at the moment. Perhaps this was the message?
>>
>>34933624
Ask her to sit on my face
Oregano
>>
>>34937658
I'm surprised she's not shivering from hypothermia considering she's wearing nothing, I take off my hoodie and slowly attempt to put it on her being careful of how she will react.
>>
>>34937658
smile as I fall back asleep
>>
File: 1485036935378.jpg (65KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485036935378.jpg
65KB, 633x758px
I give her a hug and attempt to cuddle her, possibly kissing/licking her bloodstained face in the process. I'm cold and want to warm up/possibly leave to go be feral with her afterwards, or stay in my relatively warmer house. Whichever she prefers.
>>
>>34937658
>Eventually, she falls asleep.

I grab a boxcutter and begin cutting off the ducttape
as I'm unrestraining her arms my hand slips and I nick her. she pops awake with confusion only to close her eyes shortly after.
I use a piece of the bloodied napkin and used tape to fashion a bandage. it doesn't stick too well but I figure it's good enough for now.

I grab the tape and carry her unto my bed.
...I wasnt planning to get lewd but here she is asleep and I need to remove these bloody cloths any way.
I remove her cloths while masturbating, as long as she doesn't feel it in the mourning this should be fine so I decide to use her bloody mouth for fellatio.
In my intoxicated state I slowly get carried away until i'm vigorously fucking her throat and shes risen to a dazed consciousness.
I cum in her mouth but she doesn't seem interested enough to spit it out and just lets it drool until once again shutting her eyes seconds latter.
I'm in a pretty bad state myself and feel like i could doze off myself so I quickly grab the duct tape and tape her hands to the poles of the headboard, i decide that should be enough and grab a blanket to curl up and doze off with

as I start loosing consciousness i start to think that maybe i didnt tape her hands spread far enough apart from her head, maybe she could chew through the tape. I decide these worries dont matter because no way the smaller and and more drugged girl would wake up before me.

zzz
>>
File: ededdddgy.jpg (27KB, 439x603px) Image search: [Google]
ededdddgy.jpg
27KB, 439x603px
>teleport behind her back
>that was a mistake
>cut her with my katana
>heh notin presonel... kid..

joke would lick her feet
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.