[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd love to have sex with a robot and even get into a relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 456745785768.jpg (333KB, 960x1280px)
456745785768.jpg
333KB, 960x1280px
I'd love to have sex with a robot and even get into a relationship with him provided he didn't shame me for the fact that I enjoy sex and actually wanted to have it with him. I love fucking. What's the problem?
>>
File: 1474252828522.png (18KB, 324x304px)
1474252828522.png
18KB, 324x304px
>>34933141
because you have a choice, roastie slut
>>
Why would you want a robot and not Chad?
>>
>>34933153
Idk what a Chad is but I'd like to have someone who was flawed like how I'm flawed and therefore would accept me. For being weird and feeling outcasted and etc.
>>
>>34933141
The problem is that we're anonymous and we need to meet each other in order to fuck.
>>
>>34933164
>>34933164
Rephrase that: FEELING weird and feeling like an outcast. I relate to this more than someone who is good at navigating the social realm; I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with being an extrovert it's just not who I am.
>>
>>34933141
>>34933153
This.

You would only use him and dump and hurt him when you inevitable get tired of his autism. Once you go Chad, you never go back.

>>34933164
How are you outcasted? Do you even know what that means? You had sex, you had boyfriends. You don't know the fucking HALF of what being outcasted means. You don't know what we went through nor could you try to relate to us. A relationship would fall apart.

Atleast if anything we value virginity more than you, who fucked thousands of times with multiple guys for no good reason.
>>
Online relationships are useless.
Where are you from OP?
>>
>>34933197
Actually scratch that.
ANY relationship is useless.
Sex is all that matters.
>>
>>34933183
>You would only use him and dump and hurt him when you inevitable get tired of his autism. Once you go Chad, you never go back.

Idk if this really makes any sense desu. It's a massive over simplification.

>Atleast if anything we value virginity more than you, who fucked thousands of times with multiple guys for no good reason.

It's a good reason if I enjoyed doing it doesn't seem wasted at all in that case. I felt outcasted because of bad/traumatic events that happened in my life, having sort of the short end of the stick. I'm not even that good looking but I think having sex is no real accomplishment for a woman to achieve so why would it matter if she had it? Since women are the gatekeepers of sex.
>>
>>34933221
Actually, it doesn't really matter or is an accomplishment for a guy either since hookers exist.

I just don't get why sex is the thing that decides the normie/robot black and white. I'd prob actually enjoy sex with most of you.
>>
File: wan.png (496KB, 484x470px) Image search: [Google]
wan.png
496KB, 484x470px
>people are still taking this thread seriously

Goddamn you idiots are easy to catch on to bait
>>
>>34933141
You probably got tired of being dumped by chad. I won't be your backup plan.
>>
>>34933141
>I love fucking. What's the problem?
>I love fucking

I want you to love me.
Me.
Not "fucking".
>>
>>34933213

Isn't that the whole point in relationships?
Feeling accomplished because you managed to get a girl to have sex with you without large amounts of money exchanging hands.
>>
>>34933247
Either tell us where you're from to show us you're serious, or leave r9k.
>>
>>34933221
>Idk if this really makes any sense desu. It's a massive over simplification.

How many boyfriends did you have? Any one night stands as well? FWB? You don't give a fuck about sex, you don't value it. It's just another funtime for you. But for us it's unreachable, it's foreign, it's alien. Nothing remotely ever happened to us, no kiss, no hand holding, no hugs, no conversations with girls. And you just live your life fucking anyone you want. Robots and you are not compatible. We have VERY VERY different ideas about sex and relations.

>It's a good reason if I enjoyed doing it doesn't seem wasted at all in that case.
There it is again. "It was fun hurdur". No. It's valuable. Sex is holy for us. It's like the ultimate form of love and existance. And you just fuck randoms because "lol I liekd it".

Once again
>Robots and you are not compatible. We have VERY VERY different ideas about sex and relations.

Now get out.
>>
>>34933252
How can I love someone I don't know desu?
>>
>>34933270
>Nothing remotely ever happened to us, no kiss, no hand holding, no hugs, no conversations with girls.
Tfw your a roastie and this makes you wanna hold robots and sooth them with foreign sweet love making.
>>
>>34933272
By gradually getting to know them, instead of dating and fucking people you barely know.
>>
>>34933258
For some people like me, sex just isn't worth my time.
Restaurants, movies, texting, emotional support, fuck all that.
Easier to just get a hooker.
>>
>>34933293
Yeah too late now. Where were you when I was 15 and you were a virgin too (implying). I don't want your hands holding me now, the same hands that touched a hundred cocks or held a hundred Chads. Fuck right off now.
>>
>>34933270
Just because I wouldn't accept or fall in love with literally anyone who offered it doesn't mean I don't know how to love or what it is.
>>
>>34933293
See
>>34933262

It looks like you just want attention.
>>
>>34933293
>Tfw your a roastie and this makes you wanna hold robots and sooth them with foreign sweet love making.

You don't know anything about love.
>>
>tfw no roastie pump and dump to trick my brain into thinking I've sexually reproduced and meme myself into gaining some self-esteem
>>
>>34933141
is OP pic Eliza pic?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.