[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends, I've taken the true redpill and ascended to full

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

Friends, I've taken the true redpill and ascended to full boghood.

I used to be a neet virgin robot who was depressed and always anxious but no more.

>Wake up refreshed every morning
>8 hours of sleep without any sleeping drugs
>Take a 2 mile run and meditate 30 min
>mix up exactly 100mg in 1ml methamphetamine
>Plug it in my rectum while reading something like Mann/Kafka
>Eat a nutritious self cooked 1k calorie breakfast
>Go to work and do the best job out of anyone every day
>Eat full lunch, dinner, and drink 3L of water only, no trashy sugary juices
>Completely quit smoking with no cravings
>Acne is gone and stopped biting my nails
>After work read books, do yoga, and help an old ailing family friend
>Bedtime rolls around, fall asleep without problems the second I hit the bed

This is the key to a healthy and productive life. I can run a 17 minute 5k with a normal heartrate every weekend too and I'm confident, content, and caring throughout the day. Take the whitepill
>>
Coffee is fine too.
>>
Long term methamphetamine usage physically damages your brain.
>>
A being this high doesnt do such shit

I hereby label this shill
>>
>>34932754
Hello Mr shelekstein. How was your day?
>>
>>34932749
Coffee gives me anxiety, bad bowel movements, and doesn't let me sleep for hours. Literally the jewpill
>>
>>34932754
This. It also depletes your calcium.
>>
>>34932869
If you're not having enough in your diet you're doing something wrong anyways.

If you are a lazy piece of shit who can't cook nutritious well balanced meals throughout the day than take supplements.
>>
get ready for severe neurotoxicity
>>
>>34932869
It also makes you sweat every fluid out of your body and piss all your electrolytes out,

but oy vey guy, it will make you smarter and work longer and harder
>>
>>34932739
I keep getting the feeling drugs are getting shilled on this board, I know there were plenty of robots who do drugs but they weren't making threads and posting in other threads telling people that doing drugs is fine and actually even a good thing.
>>
>>34932917
Government shill detected, the whitepill is a bluepill for those weak minded who do not work, eat right, exercise, read, and meditate.
>>
>>34932956
Drugs are good, fag. Not meth though. Ritalin or amphetamine is enough.
>>
>>34933067
>Hurr Durr adding a methyl molecule to amphetamine makes it bad.
Shill detected.
>>
>>34933080
Not that the drug is bad, but people tend to take much higher doses with meth. It also has a bad culture surrounding it.
>>
>>34932739
What is it with neets and meth?
>>
>>34933097
Every redpill can be a bluepill if you take too much. Just like everything else in life, moderation is the true path to attaining the correct redpill.

>>34933102
I'm not a NEET, I'm a successful software developer. I was a NEET however before taking the whitepill and turning my life around.
>>
>>34933102
Its only fun.. don't think it will help you in anyway imaginable.
>>
>>34933117
Weak minded zog detected. You are in control as long as you wish to be in control.

We controlled the explosive power of thousands of kilotons to send men safely to the moon.

And so we can harness the whitepill if we steel our minds and only take what is required.
>>
>>34932739
Excellent. That's great.
Now quit meth before your teeth rot out of your head and you go insane. But keep up all those other positive changes.
I recently changed my diet too and life has been awesome.
>>
this thread is a ridiculous meme

meth will ruin your life

look up the facts

bog is disinfo
>>
>>34933207
I seriously feel like theres some kinda cointelop going on
>>
>>34933201
Teeth rot: due to smoking impure meth and not brushing your teeth, not due to the drug

Insanity: due to not sleeping if you're weak minded and cannot sleep after a long productive day

Your mind is controlled by the zog, they don't want you to know the truth.
>>
>>34933269
You sound like me when I started doing heroin. I thought it was the wonder drug for healing and just chilling out on the weekend until all the negative effects hit me like a truck out of nowhere after about a year of me thinking "hurr hurr I'm not like those other weak willed junkies, I can handle this shit no problem". Don't be an idiot and just quit that shit before you get a scare like I did dawg.
>>
>>34933306
Sounds like youre a shill. I've been on the whitepill for years with the same routine every day and I have not a single sign of mental or physical deterioration.

Besides, heroin and opiates are the ultimate bluepill. It makes you an useless NEET.
>>
>>34933067
If nothing else are bad for your body chemistry, why not improve yourself and enjoy life by sheer willpower and determination rather than being dependent on something that harms you?
>>
>>34933353
Yeah, you got me, I'm a government shill who's job is to keep robots off drugs.
/r9k/ is the DEA's top priority right now.
>>
>>34933472
Anon shut the FUCK up, let natural selection take care of him.
>>
>>34933497
Right right
wouldn't want to spoil the junkies fun on getting filled full of lead from the cops
>>
>>34932739
>think I'm productive
>making good short term to my life
>also on meth tho
>DOING SO MANY THINGS...
>>
>>34933364
20mg of amphetamine daily will not cause much harm, even after 20 years or so. Willpower can only do so much. If the drug will make you do better work, why not take it?
>>
>>34933671
Because it's illegal, immoral, bad for my body and I don't need it. Willpower can get you plenty of places if you have enough of it.
>>
>>34934354

You don't get to choose how much willpower you have.
>>
>>34934354
so why are you here, dipshit
>>
>>34933671
Have fun trying to date a girl and explaining to her you do meth daily
>>
Piracetam is way better.

Virtually no serious side effects, inexpensive, legal.

Works great.
>>
>>34934418
>dating a girl is something essential
>to a person on r9k
Staaaap
>>
>>34934436
One of the staples of being a human is finding a mate and procreating, so yeah I'd say so.
>>
File: me.jpg (12KB, 280x199px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
12KB, 280x199px
>>34934460
Or maybe I just want to buy a better steering wheel for my virtual nippon cars
Yeah
>>
>>34934506
Yikes, methman was stumped.
>>
>>34934517
I'm not methman
>>
File: KoZwm6I.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
KoZwm6I.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>34934354
>illegal
not an argument. laws are determined by the worst specimens of humanity. your skin color was once illegal in some culture somewhere.
>immoral
How so? How is putting something in your body different from putting any other thing in your body? "Healthy" as a concept is flawed. It's all about dosage. Or is the knowledge of the effects of something what makes it immoral? So if you know eating a certain food is better for your brain, but if you eat too much of it you'll die; is that also not immoral by your rules?
>bad for your body
See previous argument. All about dosage. Amphetamine is safely prescribed to kids. Overprescibed, maybe, but it is safe.
>don't need it
Not an argument. If you only consumed what you need, then you would only ever drink water and eat rice and beans.

Willpower does not objectively measurably exist anon. It is just a romantic concept to describe a combination of chemical stores, hormones, strength, and psychosis. Again, all about dosage. Too little, and you're posting on 4chan during the day. Too much, and it's indistinguishable from psychotic mania.
>>
>>34932739
Oh look its the junkie trying to push his bad choices on others.

I will stay with weed and shrooms, nature all day erryday, thank you very much mr.tweaker.
>>
I brought my sleep down to 4 hours doing pranayama and qigong. The body does not actually need sleep. It needs rest.

Drugs can take you down from high levels of stress into purer states of consciousness that open up creativity and flow. Paul Erdos would take amphetamines to solve difficult problems in mathematics. The problem is they don't actually fix the stress that's preventing you from entering purer states of consciousness, and the drugs induce stress on other parts of the body and mind that prevent you from deeper levels of rest and realizing your true potential.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.