[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point in life did you realise everyone is a prick just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1446692983936.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1446692983936.gif
47KB, 306x469px
At what point in life did you realise everyone is a prick just playing nice for personal gain?

How should I live life now I know this?
>>
>>34932568

I saw your other thread. It said attached. It made me laugh.
>>
A few weeks ago

I'm 27

Guess who didn't come out on top of the heap h-haha
>>
>>34932576
It had a few typos desu
>>
Live for what interests you, disregard others. Take up hobbies simply because you enjoy them. If what truly interests you is learning about the universe or playing an instrument then go for it. If what truly interests you is watching anime 24/7 everyday and fapping into a sock then again go for it.

The only limit you have the financial constraints of living whatever life you want to live. You have to decide if working a job is worth being able to do whatever you want to do in your free time.
>>
>>34932660
True. But what about satisfying my needs for social and gf? I definitely have these needs but I just see the worst in everyone
>>
>>34932747
I have almost zero need for social so I can't help you there. In terms of gf I'm just trying to focus on improving my life right now, sort of following the whole "improve yourself and the girls will come" thing, whether it's true or not. If it is then cool, I get a gf. If not then I still improved myself and should feel accomplished.

I do think I'm too jaded to ever have a real relationship with a girl though, the only things I desire from them are sex and intimacy. Having to put up with the other shit will probably make me bail on the relationship pretty soon.
>>
>>34932568
Depending on how you think about it you could view the world that way but that's just perspective and thinking like that will only make you depressed.
>>
>>34932568
Pretty much whenever I was 15 or 16. Guess that whole "the person you are then is the person you will become" thing is true. Basically I just mainly focus on myself and stuff I want to do. Yeah, yeah, I'm a self centered jackass but I don't bother with relationships because I hate dealing with other people's problems outside of work where I actually get paid to deal with them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.