[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl is obviously attracted to you >realize it several

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 39

File: 1486329601275.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1486329601275.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>girl is obviously attracted to you
>realize it several years later
>>
File: 1487299520742.jpg (20KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487299520742.jpg
20KB, 343x343px
>>34932309
>know it and ignore her anyway

showed that roastie bitch
>>
I used to feel regrets about lost opportunities but now I realized that if they were really interested in me they should have known that I'm horrible at subtle messages

Fuck 'em
>>
>>34932371

>if they really liked me they should have made a move

Faggot.
They're women. You go to them.
>>
>>34932309
>realise it at the time
>other people point it out to you
>it's so fucking obvious
>still don't make a move
Goddammit what the fuck is wrong with me?!
>>
>>34932408
>wtf is wrong with me
You're scared of rejection.
>>
>>34932394
fuck that shit, let women be fucking adults and ask out the person they like. That's why you have entitled bitches running around everywhere cause you drive home the idea that they dont have to do shit even if they want it.
>>
>>34932457

>entitled

Holy shit you're dumb. It's not just entitlement, supersperg, it's biology.

You're calling women out for being immature but you aren't mature enough to be a man. You're supposed to be the strong one.
>>
>>34932437
But she was obviously into me. Other people noticed it, too. She probably would've been quite happy if I'd made a move and wouldn't have rejected me.
>>
File: 1479440601262.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1479440601262.png
190KB, 540x482px
>>34932309
The only one I feel bad about was once in 9th grade when a girl directly asked to rest her head on my shoulder and I stammered and asked "W-W-Why?" instead of literally anything but that.

She was so pretty, genuinely a 8.5/10 at least, and that was probably the peak of my hormone-addled teenage years. God damn, just kissing her or even holding her hand would have easily been the high point of my life at that point, and probably would have given me a lot more confidence a lot earlier.

Oh, well. That's life, I suppose.
>>
File: 1481251379380.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1481251379380.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>34932309
>tfw this has literally never happened to you
>>
>>34932309
>wake up from dream
>>
the only woman who's ever been attracted to me was a 2/10 max and that isn't me exaggerating
>>
>nobody is ever attracted to you and never will
>realize this everyday
>>
>>34932507
I'm the one who asks them out despite them liking me yet you chalk it up to biology and call me immature. let me guess, we should be like animals and do a little show and dance right? Just because biology comes into play doesn't mean something simple as the women asking the guy out instead of vice versa is hard nor difficult you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>34932309
>dismiss it as delusional thinking and misinterpreted signals
>later realize you're autistic
>>
File: 1470013807826.jpg (22KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470013807826.jpg
22KB, 400x350px
>>34932309
>girl from hs is obviously attached to you
>she has a bf
>she would probably left him if i'd pursue her
but
>she's ugly
>>
>>34932615
>better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all
goeth the saying, which turns out has been said before in this place, so I'll add some personal boilerplate:

I had several girls develop noticable crushes on me, but I never acted on any of it of course.
two girls even blatanly asked me out

the first was in high school and I tried to accomodate her, but it was just awkward and she didnt ask for a second "after school" date.
the second was in uni, where I already was a full blown robot. it was in front of the office of a prof just after an oral test (no pun).
the girl asked if I wanted to go out "for coffee" (XD)
I, of course, professionally spilled my spaghetti
>THANKS BUT I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE
*leaves in a hurry*

of course I didnt have to be anywhere. spent the rest of the day staring at the floor and scratching my head.
guess I really am scared of girls
>>
File: 1460430964508.jpg (351KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460430964508.jpg
351KB, 900x1200px
>>34932309
>leaves packages of food and homemade pastries for you
>writes you notes
>always wants to be on your team during ultimate frisbee
>ignore her until you're expelled and never see her again
>>
Fuck do I know that feelsio
>She was my first ever big crush
>Fit and tight like no other, the kind of a girl who could drain your balls just by looking you in the eyes
>Completely unaware how she started to like me
>Even butchered up getting a full on hug from her, feeling those perky as all shit C tiddies squish against me because I let out an autistic yelp and tried to save the situation by making a supposedly funny face and pretending I was getting choked for fucks sake me!
>Even when she wanted to take a picture with me and I hoverhanded she pretty much grabbed it and firmly placed it around her hip and on her bellybutton area
>And I still hover handed
>years later when realizing she liked me look up her facebook and see that she is in a relationship and has turned a bit chubby, but in the good way and her tits have gotten big firm D's
>I could have been hitting that for years, enjoying tight perky prime teen pussy and body all the way to a healthy woman made for breeding REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck I really wanted her for years while being too autistic to notice I would have had a chance
>>
File: put it.jpg (30KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
put it.jpg
30KB, 500x383px
>clearly no mutual attraction between you and a woman
>somebody sees you having a conversation and tries to nudge you into asking her out because they think that little of you
>>
>>34932309
>try to avoid her because shes a fucking heifer
>she doesn't get the fucking hint
>makes a fool of herself

Why are fat girls so confident?
>>
>>34932706
If women ask you out there is no way you are a "full blown robot" dude.
>>
>Girl is obviously attracted to you.
>Don't believe it.
>Starts asking why you haven't asked her out.
>Shrug and don't believe it.
>Asks if you're gay.
>Say no, and still don't believe she likes you.
>All her friends start trying to ask about you and her.
>Still don't believe it.
>She works her way into your circle of friends and all your friends start talking about how hot she is but she really only pays attention to you.
>Still don't believe it.
>eventually life happens and we go our separate ways.

Fucking elaborate set-up cunt. I fell for that one before, I'm not falling for it again.
Thinkin' someone likes me so they can just turn around and shame me as a creep when I let my guard down and make a move.
Fuck cunts, I got inner walls so high they'd make trump look like a roach.
>>
>>34932733
He could just be a good lookin' sperg

I've had girls ask me out in high school because I'd be oblivious to their signals
>>
>>34932733
I have a cute face, thats about it.
back then I was 26, now Im 30 and still a friendless virgin neet with no future.
>>
>>34932777
You and every man are 'oblivious', women's signals are retarded because they are cowards and want plausible deniability. Either way being a sperg is a necessary but not sufficient condition for being a full blown robot.
>>
>>34932615
Literally every guy has had one girl interested in them, once, at some point in your life.

But you didn't notice. Either she wasn't obvious enough or she got to know you and instantly lost interest.
>>
>>34932309
>Had a girl literally tell me she wants to fuck me to my face but didn't get that she was talking about me at the time
>Had a sexy girl say I was cute but couldn't act on it because of insecurities and anxiety
>When I did act on it, she'd changed her mind
>Literally was about to have sex with a girl but couldn't get hard because of anxiety
>Had another girl outright say we should fuck to me but couldn't act on it because I was anxious and I wasn't attracted to her
This life is hell, bro, hell.
>>
>>34932818
>Literally every guy has had one girl interested in them, once, at some point in your life.
There is zero evidence of any woman ever being interested in me so I see no reason to believe that.
>>
>>34932882
well you're probably ugly then
>>
File: cyka blyat.jpg (11KB, 170x208px) Image search: [Google]
cyka blyat.jpg
11KB, 170x208px
>>34932907
Wow no shit, Sherlock. Did he forget to factor in ugly guys in this post >>34932818 or something?
>>
Anyone here used to be really social? I had lots of friends (both guys and girls) but after some problems I had during my teens I've just neglected all of them. I deleted all my social media profiles, changed my phone number, etc. Now I feel lonely as fuck but I can't bring myself to start talking to them again and I don't even know what to say after 2 years of not talking with anyone who isn't part of my family. I literally cannot comprehed why anyone would want to be my friend,
>>
>>34932907
>>34932936
Ugly guys also get girls interested in them. Usually other ugly/fat girls. You won't realise it, though, because women are so fucking passive.

>captcha: pick thing until none are left
>there's always more left
Fucking hate this shit.
>>
>>34932970
me. went through something similar. some of them actually reached out to me through my relatives but i ignored it. it's because i'm ashamed of who i am; i won't pretend it's because i'm above it or anything.
>>
File: 1464811343988.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464811343988.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
>>34932309
>misread a girl's dating invitation over sms as a curse to my mother
>curse back outrageously
>weeks later reread the sms and realize what I have done
>it's too late to recover now
>kv since then
I'm pretty sure this only happened to me. It sounds like a bad joke but it's real.
>>
>>34932982
So passive that there is no measurable evidence of them existing. But they aren't passive, women actively dislike me. They stare at me and bite their lips in clenched horror, I'm literally so ugly they feel the need to stare me down because they think I'm that much of a creep.
>>
>>34933024
>some of them actually reached out to me through my relatives but i ignored it.
I had two friends that did this, and I thought they were annoying af at the moment, they'd call me all the time too. Now I've realized they were great friends and I didn't deserve them
>>
>>34933059
Maybe they were interested in you at first. But you didn't notice. So they began to think you were ignoring them or avoiding them so they begin to grow frustrated and hate you.
It happens. They get angry and frustrated at YOU for not making a move on them, even though there's nothing stopping them from making a move on you. But this isn't considered bitter virgin behaviour. The fault is generally accepted as being yours.
>>
>>34932309
Youre probably just remembering it wrong.
>>
>girl begins bullying you
>you decide to bully her back
>she ends up getting BTFO
>years later admits she bullied you because she liked you
>wants to know if you bullied her because you liked her
>"no"
>she starts crying
>you walk off and never speak to her again
>>
>>34932457
>Women need to conform to gender roles!
>Women need to grow up and just ask men out omg
So, which is it?
>>
>>34932309
>too stupid to know when a woman likes me

Wish they taught this shit in school or something.

>catch women looking at me
>don't know if it means something or if I want it to mean something
>just assume any and all things I notice is nothing and that no woman could be attracted to me or love me
>>
>>34932716
This fucking happened a ton.
>>
File: universe pepe5.png (471KB, 495x446px) Image search: [Google]
universe pepe5.png
471KB, 495x446px
>in middle school some blonde haired Latina with green eyes said she liked me
>too scared to call her because my mom used to shame me by sayin "ohh do you have a gf yet?"

I could have been a normie, now I'm a 26, HKV
>>
>>34933086
Maybe your hypothesis is just wrong dude.
>>
>>34932309
>girl touches my shoulder in hs
>violently shake her off bc I like my personal space
>she tells all her friends
>girls start to come up to me at lunch and touch my shoulder
>cant handle all the attention
>eat lunch in a bathroom stall

Just fucking end me
>>
File: 1480987691943.jpg (38KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1480987691943.jpg
38KB, 800x733px
>>34932309
>liked by a girl
>ever

You shouldn't be here normie
>>
>>34932818
>Literally every guy has had one girl interested in them, once, at some point in your life

Shit tier bait
>>
>>34932707
She gave you free food. All you had to do was say yes. You fucked up.
>>
File: 1487024115675.jpg (90KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
1487024115675.jpg
90KB, 1200x654px
>>34932318
This

>tries to flirt with me in front of her friends like a roastie
>ignore her
>>
File: 1425238479059.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1425238479059.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>>34932309

>girl is obviously attracted to you, realize it years later X11

>girl explicitly tells you she wants to fuck x2, bail out because I am beta pussy.

>girls father wants me to slay his daughter 10/10 poon, I don't because beta, father thinks I am a faggot and daughter feels incredibly ugly.

>Numerous chances to pickup random chicks, can't even fathom how I would pull it off.

>Could have had one night stands, Don't because beta.

What the fuck is wrong with me R9K, am I literally retarded? Sometimes when I talk to women they seem very interested yet after talking with them for more than 10 minutes I can see the enthusiasm fade from their eyes.
>>
File: get rid of your problems.jpg (22KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
get rid of your problems.jpg
22KB, 500x511px
>Someone making it painfully obvious (in hind sight) that they were into me
>Even wrote in a letter to me with the line "the place you now have in my heart"
>Had never experienced any romance or desire before for someone or from someone so I was oblivious
>Everything went over my head and I thought they were just being very nice and kind and complimenting me
>Eventually breaks down yelling at me about their feelings and how I ignored them months later and doesn't want to talk to me again

>mfw I realize what was really going on for those 6 months
>They weren't being nice, they weren't compliments, they were LOVE LETTERS AND AFFECTION
>>
File: 1463262375559.jpg (73KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1463262375559.jpg
73KB, 800x531px
>>34933473
i know. she would write notes along with them. she was a grade above me and came to see me in the middle of class once while i was taking a test so i had my head down concentrating so she gave the little package to the teacher to give to me after. and this was in high school and she wasnt autistic, just sweet. remembering it is painful.

and it wasn't obliviousness that made me not respond, it was cowardice. im so mad at myself.
>>
>>34932309
>look eternally 12 and therefore gay
>guys hit on you
>think their just nice and get excited about being friends
>they lose interest and i remain oblivious until weeks later
>>
File: 1438607928419.jpg (56KB, 552x510px) Image search: [Google]
1438607928419.jpg
56KB, 552x510px
You normies should just go kill yourselves, I mean really

>the only female gendered persons "attracted" to me were 20 and 7 years older
>both married, the latter with kids
>the latter is my current boss at uni
You know what they say, "Hasa Diga Eebowai"
>>
Mandatory class before Junior High starts about how to know someone is attracted to you WHEN? It could have saved us and all future robots
>>
>>34932318
>mfw she was an absolute cutie
>"h-h-haha, didn't like that ugly bitch anyway, hehe uh"

>>34932394
Anon, please refrain from outing yourself as a beta cuck, at least have some dignity.
>>
>>34933512
Not retarded, just an autist
>>
Why do girls keep giving me sad looks and sighing? What the literal fuck do you want from me? I already know it's not sex.
>>
>>34933635
You normie should just go kill yourself, I mean really

>no female ever attracted to me
>>
>>34932309

>be early teenage me
>late bloomer, friendless loser
>qt aryan is into me for some reason
>I'm too autistic to take her hints
>sometimes I think she's just fuccing with me since she's waaay out of my leauge
>she's flirting with me through entire high school but I kinda "ignore" her
>used to throw snowballs at me in recess to get my attention
>started wrestling with me in the snow once and I landed on top of her face to face, she stared into my eyes and slwoly moved her face towards mine and tried to kiss me but I paniced and left
>she was really into me
>asks me to prom over facebook but I told her I have other stuff to do
>spend prom night playing games alone
>she goes to prom alone
>she wanted to go with loser me instead of the hundreds of chads that went to our school
>ff some years
>flirting still goes on
>other guys start dating her and taking her out since she's getting prettier as the years go by
>my semi-chad cousin is dating her for about 2 months
>they stop dating
>he talks to me and say she never wanted to make out or fucc anyway so he didn't care about her
>he also told me she's still a virgin that never even kissed a guy before
>she starts flirting with me again and tries to fucc me when I met her at a party
>I still think she's playing with me and I won't bite incase this is just some master plan of hers where she gives me false expectations, rejects me and then make fun of me for years to come
>later she stops flirting, pretty sure she's given up on me after 3 years of not getting anywhere with me
>find out some time later she lost her virginty to some skater hippie with dreads

just end me
>>
>>34933757
i think a lot of us have to recognize that it's not lack of awareness doing us in, its cowardice. we're afraid to let ourselves be vulnerable by admitting we like someone back. or at least i was.
>>
>>34933815
>be autist
>see romantic signals when a girl is nice
>ask her out in an autistic fashion and get rejected
>get rejected by your peers and not sure why
>suddenly someone reaches out to you in an act of kindness and you bite them like some confused abused dog
>try to justify it to yourself as avoiding pain and rejection
>but deep down you know you just fucked up and probably even upset the person who dared reach her hand out to the socially beaten down mess that is you
>>
File: 1484412893698.jpg (119KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484412893698.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
>all these failed normies who had chances with women

Get off my board you fucking cockstains

A robot is a guy who has never known what it's like to have someone attracted to you, to be alone your whole life and never know the warmth of companionship.

If a girl liked you or approached you in any way, you are not a robot. Fuck off.
>>
>>34933999
these digits speak the truth, vou
>>
File: piggu.jpg (128KB, 1072x603px) Image search: [Google]
piggu.jpg
128KB, 1072x603px
>attracted to girl for many many years
>she really enjoys having me around but I'm a little bit on the chubby side and basically way out of her league
>she was literally perfect, nice sense of humor and natural beauty
>never had the guts to tell her that I like her
>on our last schooltrip she looked at me and said "I like you" and I didn't really respond to it
>after that year we went to different schools and never heard again of each other because she doesn't use any social media
>this was 11 years ago and I'm still dreaming of her sometimes and when I wake up I cry

Hate this, but I have no idea how to get over it.
>>
File: 1115488365.jpg (333KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1115488365.jpg
333KB, 1920x1040px
I had girls change paveways after they saw me
I had female coworkers that were friendly with me and after some time start to completely avoid me, like some plague

>different people and coworkers have said that I kinda look like a serial killer
>mom made some rough comments about my body smell and told me to uzse shampoo again (havent used that xeno estrogen jew for about 10 months, and I sweat alot from being nervous and lifting a lot)
>best friend gave up on me ever finding a gf, but gets creeped out because I sometimes make passes on him, not that Iam gay, just lonely and I am more interesting than his frigid gf
>>
>>34933999
I have a pillow I use as campanionship, call be Thad
>>
>>34933151
Actually, that's Alpha af..
>>
This hot bitch kiara in hs wanted my dick and we had last period together every day and she would always speak with me and touch me etc. I always wanted to make a move but i was too awkward and just ignored her instead until she thought i didnt enjoy her presence.

How i got my first gf is even stupider. She used to hold my hand and walk around with me and all that shit and i STILL thought she wasnt into me bc im an autist. She even said she liked me and i just sperged and went silent. She then hooked up with some guy notorious for having a huge dick.
I dated her shortly after.
>>
>>34934096
I still have dreams about my ex. Wake up feeling so empty, theyre so real and shes actually being nice to me.
Sometimes i meet someone that has a similar smell, like their hair/shampoo/detergent/etc., and i get really quite and uncomfortable
>>
>>34934105
I'd avoid you just seeing that post alone.
>>
Watch movie with friends. Years later she claims it was a date.

We even held hands. The whole time I thought she had a bf.
>>
File: 1487069111775.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487069111775.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>7/10 kept going to my house to make out
>she had a bf
>she literally asked me everytime she visited to fuck, don't agree because "muh shitty moral compass" and I've been cheated on before like that
>still have her over and do other stuff but no sex
>eventually she cuts contact
>find out she's pregnant from the bf
>that was my last chance at sex, more than a year ago

She was already cheating on him so now I wonder why didn't I just go all the way through, not like it would've changed anything
>>
File: 1486234162961.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1486234162961.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>34932309
>girl sat on my lap and grinded against me
>tfw gay

That roastie got BTFO so hard.
>>
>8/10 redhead gf from a friend
>asking me all the time if we go out
>we go out
>we go out often
>I go with her more out than her actual boyfriend
>her boyfriend cheated on her
>she found it out
>she broke with him
>invited me the next day if I could come over her so she could be a "not sad anymore" and that she's alone at home
>said I have no time
>obviously she want to have Sex with me at that day
>times goes by
>write her
>we becoming best friends again
>she's not interested anymore sexually in me but admitted that she was in the past but she's not angry about me because she knows me better and know that I'm autistic and have social anxiety
>she will never be my gf, but at least she is a good friend now

Don't know if I can call that a happy ending, but it's nice that she at least likes me still as a human being. She even drives me sometimes and if I'm broke she pays (I do the same if she has no money or car, we both do it equal).
>>
>>34934373
You did good. Of course you could have done better if you would have done nothing with her.
>>
>>34934539
*still likes me
Fucking grammar shit.
>>
>be me
>freshman year
>14 years old
>cute girl keeps talking to me
>one day on bus ride home
>"hey anon we should hangout some time"
>"yes that's a good idea"
>so no more
>get off bus
>she never talks to me again
>>
>>34932706

>better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all

I disagree with that, because loosing some that you loved is enough to make a man go mad and never come back.
>>
File: 1486836305255.jpg (237KB, 2106x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486836305255.jpg
237KB, 2106x2048px
>>34932318
>ignoring her makes her like you even more
>>
File: 121564089480439.png (333KB, 708x505px) Image search: [Google]
121564089480439.png
333KB, 708x505px
>>34934298
I know my writing style can be weird,
some Anon compared me to captain hero because of my last message to my oneitis and my attempt at cl
>>
File: imported.jpg (238KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
imported.jpg
238KB, 3000x2000px
>tfw I've had literal 9/10s interested in me but I'm too autistic to make a move
>tfw my chad friend constantly tells me girls flirt with me but I never notice it
>>
>>34934702
that's weird I always see women looking at my friends, but they tell me that some women were looking at me
I never see that
>>
>>34932522
Doesn't make invalid the fact that you were afraid of rejection.
>>
>get really emotionally close to her
>chat and hang out all day
>she's an introvert and a shut in and into the stuff you're into
>one day just cut off all contact with her and remove yourself from her life

haha... sure showed you... r-roastie...
>>
>>34934770
I literally have anxiety though, severe anxiety
>>
File: rebbe2.jpg (18KB, 265x374px) Image search: [Google]
rebbe2.jpg
18KB, 265x374px
>>34934770
>770

what did he mean by this? is it a sign from Crown Heights?
>>
>>34934373
You dodged a bullet.
You could have been the dad of that kid with a cheating slut
>>
File: HappyPepe1.jpg (164KB, 387x470px) Image search: [Google]
HappyPepe1.jpg
164KB, 387x470px
>>34934770

I can be your friend, anon.

Original meme
>>
File: 1477904536201.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477904536201.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>34934770
No, I belong here for reasons I don't like sharing.
Don't be mean to me, please.
>>
>>34934770
This isn't opression olympics. I find amusement in reading these threads, so you fuck off. (You) are the minority you ultra-sperg.
>>
>>34934770
>harvesting (You)s this recklessly
>>
>>34934548
I know, but it was so easy and effortless and she was so submissive and compliant I disregarded morality as a whole
>>34934809
>you dodged a bullet
I think the same and makes me feel better, in retrospective, a part of me always thought it sketchy she always wanted to "go natural" first
I found out about the pregnancy like 3 months after she stopped coming by, so she could've schemed all that
>>
File: 1451024819493s.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1451024819493s.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>34934770
nigga you don't know my story
>>
>>34933657
How would this save robots? Teaching them to spot the signs of attraction so that they can know for sure that nobody's ever been attracted to them?
>>
>>34934944
but at least you've got nice dubs
>>
>>34934787
>'anxiety'
Is there a bigger normalfag disease?
>>
File: 1455830684528.jpg (84KB, 1154x860px) Image search: [Google]
1455830684528.jpg
84KB, 1154x860px
>>34934787
>anxiety
heck off normal
>>
>>34934973
I also have Schizophrenia if that's any consolation.
>>
>>34935026
But I literally shake because of my anxiety. Can't even play intense video games because they cause me to shake uncontrollably when it gets too intense.
>>
>>34932309
>Girl is obviously attracted to you
>She's fictional
>>
>>34935051
you sure it's not just the controller vibrating?
>>
>>34935071
I'm sure originally
>>
>go to show
>see girls
>go home and fap
>return to show
>fall madly in love with girl
>all other girls all of a sudden mean nothing
>remain silent
>tell her at the last minute how beautiful I think she is
>wont see her in person till next year

reasons..but also, reasons..

Next year, I hope she is the first person I talk to, instead of the last.
>>
File: OUTOUTOUT.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
OUTOUTOUT.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
>>34932309
Sopped reading there. NORMIES GET OUT! OUT! OUT!
>>
>>34933169
I would wager it's not the same anons posting both.
>>
File: 1483589924751.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1483589924751.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>34932309
>girl is attracted to you
>>
>>34933514
So did you turn him down because he's a faggot?
>>
>>34933757
>girl keeping virginity for guy
>for any length of time
>in the current epoch
You're full of shit, anon
>>
File: 1452987763835.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452987763835.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>exchange looks with a girl
>start fantasizing about dating her and our life together
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (141KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
141KB, 1000x750px
>>34935438
>see picture of girl on 4chan
>remeber her face
>whenever I'm in the shower or trying to sleep i fantasize about doing romantic stuff with her
>>
File: review-nightcrawler.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
review-nightcrawler.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>34932309
>tell her I think shes a cool person and someone I can talk to
>ask her for love advice on another girl in the class

>0 interest in either of these girls

who here /devilish/?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.