[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon you're 25 why don't you have a license >Anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>Anon you're 25 why don't you have a license
>Anon you're 25 why don't you find a gf
>Anon you're 25 why don't you get a job
>Anon you're 25 why don't you make friends

>Go out and stay late at a bar

>ANON GET HOME RIGHT NOW ITS LATE

Anyone else's mom only use your age against you only when it's convenient for her?
>>
>had a gf when I was 13
>Anon don't act like a grownup You know nothing about love right? you're hilarious
>mfw I've had no gf since then
fuck you mom
>>
File: 1487260433806.jpg (54KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487260433806.jpg
54KB, 500x281px
>>34931845
Its not a phase mom
How come this unoriginal
>>
>>34931845
About the get home arguments you are either underage or a cuck, ANY boy has to go nuts with parents to get his own freedom from that, its important part of becoming alpha adult and gives you the testosterone boost necessary to become Chad
>>
>>34931845
You're 25 and you have to be home a certain time? Wtf. Move out anon, seriously. Your relationship with your mother doesn't sound healthy.
>>
>mom says I don't have a life
>she sits at home all day while im working 2 jobs

I swear it's like I have a wife without any benefit
>>
>>34933138
The pathetic nigger doesn't have a job. His mom has the right to treat him how she likes at this point so long as he continues latching onto her for support
>>
>>34931845
Im 25 and have a license and a shitty job, but i live with my parents deep in the woods, never had a girlfriend, have no friends either. Yesterday i saw a guy that looked almost like me except chaddier with a smokin hot girlfriend. I want to kill myself.
>>
File: 1487300357243.png (79KB, 282x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487300357243.png
79KB, 282x386px
>>34931845
>22
>Overweight
>No license
>No job
>No confidence
>No dreams
>No desire to ever go to college
>No understanding of how the real world works
>Everytime I get the energy or excitement to do something, it quickly fades away
I'm not really upset anymore, just feeling kinda empty. Any other bots know this feel?
>>
>>34933754
>I'm not really upset anymore, just feeling kinda empty. Any other bots know this feel?
Yes. It is called apathy btw. It is better than having real depressive phases, though I think constant apathy counts as some kind of mild depression. I am
>21
>drivers license but I have never owned a car and I don't drive at all
>occasionally some retail/cleaning jobs and other times neetdom
>used to be fairly fit, now I am skinny fat so I am not in good condition but not in bad condition either
>my main dream is to be comfy (doesn't look good at the moment)
>turned down college since I see college as being a failure, I am hoping to get into university (though if I fail yet again I might just give up and go to college and be a little better paid wagecuck compared to retail and stuff like that)
>motivation comes rarely and goes away in an instant
>often feel regret and sadness about the past, many days in a week I will just be consumed by thoughts like that and will not be able to do anything
Though occasionally I still am a little upset and bitter at how things turned out and my hopes for the future have not completely died, all of these things just cause me suffering but maybe i'll be able to turn things around
>implying I will turn things around
>>
>>34934228
nigga do you realize how young you are?

Turn shit around immediately and you'll be gravy
>>
>>34934977
I do know I am young. This year will probably be a good indicator of things to come since i'll try to force myself to study well for the entrance exams. Though if this year is no good either I will probably be looking at college too next year even though I have turned down a place in college before.
>>
File: 1487267273301.jpg (36KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
1487267273301.jpg
36KB, 600x345px
>Anon you're 25 and don't know how to drive?
>>
>>34933233
>You're 25 and you have to be home a certain time?

The reality is that his mom is testing him and waiting for him to rebel.

but he's too much of a pussy to act like a man.
>>
>>34935139
i fucking hate seeing this pic. especially the girl in the black tank top she reminds me of the whores from my town who would bang dudes for money at 13 yo and get shitfaced every night fucking impossible to find a sane girl to talk to
also she's ugly as fuck
>inb4 angry cuck who gets no pussy
I'd rather die a wizard than fuck these whores
>>
>>34934228
>at 21
>dropped out of college
>started drinking almost every day
>low paying contract job with lots of downtime
>ended up bouncing from job to job; none worth keeping
>wasnt until 25 when my life started to feel like it had meaning

>fastforward to 25-27(current age)
>joined a church
>stopped drinking
>got married
>buy first house
>found comfy $20/h career job (above average for location/age)
>job has alot of freetime, finish degree and get certifications (paid for by company)

honestly i feel like i got a really late start but i know several people who are older and just getting started into those things. but to be in the low 20's and think its over is laughable
>>
>>34935242
i actually like that picture it reminds me of times being completely drunk and not caring what anyone thinks
>>
>>34933179
Seems like the solution is to bang your mom.
>>
>>34935139
They all look like shit. Wouldn't care anyways. Top-tier girls there have makeup on nevertheless. Fucking normalfags.
>>
>>34931845
This was back in high school.
>ask oneitis to prom
>surprisingly she says yes
>mom doesn't believe me and keeps asking me every day whether or not this girl was joking
>she keeps saying you know women sometimes say yes as a joke and then back out at the last second
>oneitis is going to meet me at my house before we go to prom
>agreed upon time comes and passes
>mom says I told you so
>she wasn't serious about going to prom with you
>luckily oneitis arrives
>she was just caught in traffic
>we go to prom
>oneitis has been known for grinding with dudes at dances
>been fantasizing all the time about how well grind and slow dance at prom
>when we get to prom and everybody is grinding, oneitis says she's not that kind of girl
>even though I know at past dances she has grinded with people
>we only slow dance and in between slow dance songs she spends her time ignoring me and talking to friends
Mom was right. I think my oneitis' mom forced her to go with me since she already said yes. My prom date did not want to be there with me.
>>
>>34937187
>trying to be a normie and going to prom and shit
You should've learned your lessons and accepted your fate years prior.
>>
>>34937277
True. I fell for the "your life is incomplete if you never went to prom" meme. But I learned my lesson.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.