[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a-anon san I will gibe ru some of my sashimi if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>a-anon san I will gibe ru some of my sashimi if you be my bf
what do you say
>>
>>34930443
fuck off fatty go be fat somewhere else disgusting pig
>>
yes yes so many times yes!
>>
I bet she would look cute if I convinced her to lose weight.

I've rejected three landwhales in my life for obvious reasons,I wonder if I should've say yes to one of them and become their personal trainers.

They would probably break up with me the moment they realize they have become attractive and can aim for Chad so nevermind.
>>
>>34930489
>I bet she would look cute if I convinced her to lose weight.
fat people will always have fat mentality

you can take the fat out of their body but you can't take it out of their brain
>>
>>34930443
Uhhnnn yess my little Buddha.

That would be my nickname for her, hotoke-sama.
>>
>>34930489
She would actually be a really cute Stacey if she was thin.
>>
>>34930443
Sashimi is disgusting you fat fucking whale. Get your vulgar tree trunk arms the fuck away from me you vile piece of shit.
You sashimi cunt chong dong.
>>
>>34930511
There's no fat in the brain, you stupid mong.
>>
How the fuck do you get fat off sushi rice and sashimi?
>>
>>34930539
>rice
That's how
>>
>>34930573
But it's just boiled. It's filling and healthy.
>>
>>34930532
The brain is composed mostly of fat.
>>
>>34930573

Most Japanese eat rice every day and are still thin.
>>
That depends on the quality of her cooking desu
>>
>>34930443
yes of course

>tfw no belly gf
>>
free Sashimi + free belly GF

wheres the downside?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.