[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents raise me a beta autist >rarely talk to me other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

>parents raise me a beta autist
>rarely talk to me other than lecturing me about bad grades
>now angry at me for being a beta autist who never talks
>>
>tell mom you think you have autism
>"no honey you're just shy"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET ME SOME HELP BITCH
>>
>make an objectively omega series of poor life choices including consistently allowing your parents to dominate you
>complain bitterly when the result is entirely down to you being passive, ineffectual, and incapable of developing into the person you wish you were
>>
>>34930286
>expects a woman to understand autism
>>
>>34930297

>I am supposed to magically make good choices
>I am supposed to know when my parents are wrong
>>
File: night horror.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
night horror.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>34930286
>mom forces me to go to a psychologist because she thinks I have autism
>turns out I'm schizophrenic
>>
>>34930375
What were your symptoms anon?
>>
>>34930286
I have the exact opposite problem, my mother thinks I have autism and I think she's wrong but she won't shutup about it
>>
>>34930337

Everyone else worked it out.

Doing exactly what you're told when you're 12 makes sense. Continuing to do it through your adolescence is objectively ridiculous, as is failing to develop a pattern of experimentation that allows you to trial and error your decisions in order to become a well rounded person.

Start today.
>>
>>34930438
And I was supposed to know this how?
I know everybody else is normal.
Its too late to start for me anyway. It would take years to get where I was supposed to be at 18.
Id rather give up.
>>
>>34930247
>Blaming everyone but yourself for your own failures.

Never gonna make it
>>
>>34930524
I don't want to make it anymore.
Why is everything my fault though? Aren't parents supposed to know better?
>>
>>34930557
I'm just talking shit, Theres nothing wrong with being a beta autist.

The first step to self improvement is to realize that everything is your own fault, no one will carry you through life.
>>
>>34930424
>anti-social
>very little emotions, no ability to tell what other people are feeling (schizos are autistics +1)
>memory comes and goes (have to relearn shit very frequently, I need a map to get to my college every day), very often feeling of deja vu
>lose my train of thought very easily (pretty much like someone with ADHD or whatever it's called)
>mild hallucinations (see my dead dog almost every week, hear stuff like cars honking occasionally)
I usually can tell if it's fake or not though. I used to really ignore that stuff, never realized they were legit hallucinations.
>insomnia
>paranoia
And I used to think everyone was paranoid like me, turns out general paranoia isn't normal.

I think I'm glad I never got diagnosed with anything until now. I probably would've given up on life and never bothered doing anything if I had been told I was schizophrenic when I was younger. I had a cousin who was a few years older than me who was diagnosed as schizophrenic when he was twelve and he necked himself when he was 18, he probably had more severe symptoms than me though.
>>
think about it this way OP
if you, a beta autist, met another beta autist and decided he wanted to try and be happy by getting married and having their own little beta autist. You, as a beta autist, have no clue how to raise a normal child. In other words, its your parents fault for being beta autists
its okay OP
maybe you'll have your own family to fuck up one day
>>
>>34930438
>Start today.

tell me what to do man please
>>
>>34930680
My dad is a fucking alpha though. He easily makes friends and is aggressive and dominant as fuck. He is the exact opposite of beta autist. My mom is just a normie.

I really doubt I am going to have a family. I don't even have any friends.
>>
>>34930674
Except for hallucinations, these are vague as hell as could really have been anything. You are lucky you got diagnosed so early before you went all schizo.
>>
>>34930247
I have friends that have a beta autist kid. He's annoying, lacking in coordination, and just duuuuuumb. I fucking hate him. And I hate bring around him. And I wish someone would just euthanize him.
>>
>Tell mom you've had borderline suicidal depression for almost ten years and you finally want to do something about it
>Honey, you just need to be more active
>>
>>34930705
Are you a NEET? I think you know the answer if you say yes
>>
>>34930719
holy shit are you literally me?

my dad is so talkative and charismatic he can sell a fridge to an eskimo, he makes friends instantly with people, he can probably fuck any 20 yo qt he wanted even though hes fat and old, he was a total chad in his youth

my mom and sister are normie as hell too

and here i am a shy quiet virgin with no friends, where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>34930767
no, i have a job, i've been working for almost a year now, it's definitely helped with my confidence and socializing issues, but it's not enough, im still shy and withdrawn around girls and "the cool kids"

what more can i do, master, please teach me
>>
>>34930705
boost testosterone with food and take boron supplement to balance out your hormones

Also start avoiding estrogen (good luck it's in plastics, dairy, bottled water, tap water, soy, beer, receipt paper, certain meats), up your testosterone intake (eat test boosting foods like green olives, google for more) and start doing some exercise every day (push ups are effective, if you can't do a normal pushup do an inclined pushup off of the back of a couch or something)

Just work it into your daily routine and you'll start to feel like a real man eventually.
>>
>>34930768
I don't know. Maybe they thought everything will work out for you the way it worked out for them. I only got lectured about grades and school, not once about going out and making friends. They probably don't even realize it could become a problem.
>>
>>34930719
well that really sucks anon
just means your parents were pretty much normies who weren't meant to be parents. It is your parents job to raise you properly and guide you and if they didn't give you that then they were shit parents :/
>>
>>34930844
>human sex hormones in green olives
nigga fuck off with this broscience
>>
>>34930844
>jus lift
>muh estrogen in plastic bottles

Shouldn't you admire male bodies at /fit/?
>>
>>34930874
>>34930875
Feel free to stay androgynous
>>
>>34930438

>Everyone else worked it out.

Lol, no they didn't. Most people spend their entire lives making terrible decisions.

Even people who make decisions that benefit them often end up causing destruction in their wake for others.

It's not like most people have it all figured out. In fact none of us do (but some are closer than others).

>Doing exactly what you're told when you're 12 makes sense. Continuing to do it through your adolescence is objectively ridiculous

That totally depends on what it is you're told. You can get shitty instructions at age 12 and great ones at age 19.

>failing to develop a pattern of experimentation that allows you to trial and error your decisions in order to become a well rounded person.

That implies you even have the privilege to have such a margin of error. A lot of adolescents don't have that much margin because they're poor or dealing with other stuff and can't afford to "experiment" all the time and end up risking it all.
>>
guys let me tell you the truth, it's all practice

just like everything else in life

want to be good at math? practice
want to be good at driving? practice

same applies to socializing

trust me i know from first hand experience, i have been a normie and i have been a robot and now i am a cyborg, slowly trying to work my way back to normiehood
>>
>mom always told me to do whatever I wanted
>never pushed me to anything
>never expected much
>literally just getting a job and a decent living was a great achievement

Not sure if she doesn't care about me or what the fuck the deal is.
>>
>>34930247
"Its my parents fault im a terrible person"
>>
>>34931124
They had literally by far the biggesr influence on me.
>>
>>34930987
I try to socialize with other students, but they barely engage. Give brief answers if I ask them, never ask me anything, never talk about anything besides coursework.
I thought it is just them being autistic, but then I see same people have normal conversations with everyone else.
Social skills being "skills" is a meme. If you don't have them, you can't learn them as an adult and nobody wants to have anything with you because they sense that something is wrong.
>>
I can talk over text fine but if I try to talk irl I'm sweaty, I stutter and my mind just goes blank. I come across as a sperg. why the fuck am I like this and how do I stop?
>>
>>34930247
>don't like yourself
>blame parents

Grow up, kiddo. Your parents aren't perfect. Neither are you. Own up to it.
>>
>>34931746
Have you considered that you ARE a sperg?

And honestly the best way to curb yer sperg behavior would be to become a self-aware sperg and constantly analyze your actions and natural behavior.
>>
File: 1472838345395.png (21KB, 537x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472838345395.png
21KB, 537x533px
>>34930247
>tfw you never had a good hearty talk about love, girls and life in general with your father
I guess that's why i'm 24 khv loser
>>
>mom says I'm in college and I have to cook my own meal.
>litteraly give me a month worth of food
>anon you can't do anything on your own when will you grow up
What to do
>>
>>34931790
but I don't act like a sperg online or when I'm on my own. only around other people in real life.
>>
File: 1479523103167.gif (2MB, 675x473px) Image search: [Google]
1479523103167.gif
2MB, 675x473px
>>34930247
>Parents shelter me my whole life, never let me go to school, get treated like a social outcast.
>They get angry at me for not interacting with the family, and trying to be apart of society, etc.
>>
File: 1485419842060.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485419842060.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>34930247
>Parents say you're spoiled
>I wonder who could have done that
>>
I want actual friends.
I'm sick of being the only one sitting "alone" at lectures.
I'm sick of being the guy who always eats alone.
>>
>>34931919
Sry buddy, you can't have that.
>>
>>34930987
THIS ! - Ojujunal
>>
>>34930286
Go to the doctor yourself faggot
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.