[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to become a farmer in a first world country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: §12112412423.jpg (944KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
§12112412423.jpg
944KB, 2048x1536px
How hard is it to become a farmer in a first world country?

I'd love to have mew few cows or sheep and tend to them. Grow some wheat. Work for yourself in the open. Nothing sounds better than the life of a farmer.
>>
farm out your backyard. slowly hire samurai to protect your crops. buy houses soon as they go on sale. the samurai might scare people into selling. then spread your backyard empire
>>
>>34929640
Here's a redpill for you anon... in a modern, postindustrialized """first world country""" YOU are the one being farmed. That's right, you are part of a human farm, and you and I are just cattle for our (((masters))).
>>
>>34929640
No, you'll get a bunch of government subsidies.
It's easy to get mechanization that way.

Try second world countries. LMAO. That's where it's hard to live as a farmer. Check EU agriculture spending. Germany and France get 3 times more money for agriculture than Poland or Romania despite that Polish and Romanian farmers are more numerous.
Even within the EU single market the two economic giants protect their agriculture sector.
Greece gets double the agriculture subsidies of France and Germany.

There's a clear line between former communist and countries that haven't gone through that shit.
>>
>>34929728
Nazbol is a disease.
>>
File: 1449330517543.png (408KB, 1024x818px) Image search: [Google]
1449330517543.png
408KB, 1024x818px
>>34929640

It's easy if you have a lot of money, just buy some land and follow this guys guide pretty much >>34929688

Living off a farm is just endless labor, trouble and shit pay. Having a debt on it is a special little hell. You may qualify for some subsidies, but the crop and livestock market companies adjusts for that by lowering the prices and will buttfuck you either way, so the ones actually getting the subsidies will be slaughterhouses, crop buyers, distributors and supermarkets.

If you can hold a well paying wageslave job for some years, save up every little pebble and interest it well, then maybe you can try creating a little farm/household. become pretty much self-sufficient and live cheaply off your interests for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34929640
Might i suggest beekeeping.
My late great grandfather was an accountant and he kept bees as a hobby.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.