[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 31 y.o. virgin NEET living with parents AMA. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: I'm done.jpg (25KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
I'm done.jpg
25KB, 600x315px
>tfw 31 y.o. virgin NEET living with parents

AMA. I've gotten the suicidal rage urges down to about one or two nights a month.
>>
>>34929583
What's your favorite Pokemon? I just got Pokemon sun so I want to try to catch different ones.
>>
File: 1484635943015.jpg (53KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484635943015.jpg
53KB, 384x512px
>>34929614
Raquayza
>>
>>34929583
why don't you take your faggot ass to rebbit and do this faggot shit there
>>
>>34929614
Uh, Growlithe?
>>
Do you live in the US?

Origasm
>>
>>34929743
>Do you live in the US?

Yes, I do.
>>
>>34929755
Do you hold your poo in sometimes for that comfy feel?
>>
>>34929755
What state if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>34929768
I used to, as a child.

>>34929783
For what purpose?
>>
what do your parents think of you?

originallll
>>
>>34929843
>what do your parents think of you?

My Mom thinks I'm "sick" as in ill in some way and feels bad for me but has no idea what to do. My Dad probably thinks I'm malingering.
>>
>>34929583
Hey robo bro

29 year old virgin neet here.

I earned a (worthless) college degree, and I had a Mcjob for awhile, but I got laid off, so now it is back to the neet life.

I get a $266 unemployment insurance payment each week for 6 months.

I went to my required appointment at the unemployment office in sweatpants and sunglasses while most of the othe normies were wearing business casual.
>>
>>34929958
Hello my dark skinned bretheren from the inner city (my nigga)
>>
do you have friends? what's the farthest you've gone with a girl? do you plan on moving out?
>>
>>34929997
I'm probably one of the whitest kids on this board, but metaphorically speaking I have become quite negroid when it comes to finding and exploiting gov't benefits.
>>
>>34930202
Why don't you want to improve
>>
>>34930222
I want to improve. I want a career.

I've written cover letters and sent resumes, but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere.
>>
File: 14454254523.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
14454254523.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>34929816
What do you mean as a child!?!?!? Are you trying to imply it's childish? Immature?

REEEEEEEE, adults should be allowed to enjoy all comfy feels, such as this one

Anger
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

lol i 'win'
>>
>>34930183
>do you have friends?

I do not currently have any friends. I did once in college, many years ago :'(

>what's the farthest you've gone with a girl?
I pecked a girl on the lips once. Very briefly; not passionately at all.

I paid a prostitute to suck my dick once, with a condom on, and I did not cum :'( I am such a faggot that I didn't even ask to fuck her instead, which I easily could have

>do you plan on moving out?
Yes, I really want to, but I have no idea where to go, or what to do, and no one other than my sad parents. I wish they could give me a lump sum so I could just leave and find my way in the world. I want to work.
>>
>>34929583
>I've gotten the suicidal rage urges down to about one or two nights a month
when was this at its peak?
>>
>>34929583
This is a thing? I've had a number of rage moments related to my virginity. I've pruned holes in walls and broken shit. Whenever I get too horny the fact that I can never experience the actual act.
>>
File: 1487289693697.jpg (109KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487289693697.jpg
109KB, 853x960px
>>34930314
Virginity isn't the worst part imo, it's the loneliness and lack of independence. The worst part is wishing you could take to those people who you used to have good times with that drifted away and will never come back for one reason or another. What I wouldn't give to talk to talk to some people that I used to know.. Nothing else, just talk..
>>
>>34930244
what kind of career do you want?

tell me your interests.
>>
>>34930364
I'm also still living with parents. I hate it especially my moms smoking. I'm going blind in right eye because of it
>>
do you use drugs?

originallll
>>
>>34930250
Excuse me anon, are you memeing or serious?
>>
>>34930258
You've been posting you kik so much for the past two months I legit recognise it. Anyone add you so far?
>>
>>34930313
>when was this at its peak?
A few years ago it was bad, I was depressed and angry almost all the time

>>34930427
>do you use drugs?
Not possible, I don't know anybody who would sell them to me nor do I have enough money to buy drugs off the internet
>>
>>34930427
not op but i do use them i like to explore and see new thing

things in general bore me, people do as well but drugs are fun to me in the way that things look interesting again

its weird but i don't know

i don't use energy drugs (cocaine) but experimental ones (lsd)
>>
33 parent-living neet here, not a virgin though, i've had a few girlfriends

i got so close to being a successful normie then i crashed and burned
>>
How fucked are your sleep schedules? Do you sleeep all day?
>>
File: 1457285961276.jpg (95KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1457285961276.jpg
95KB, 850x506px
>>34930453
I'm dam serious anon. Holding in a poo in one of the most comforting and enjoyable things I do. I'm 30 years old.

It is NOT just a enjoyable event for the infants
>>
>>34930549
I usually sleep well, wake up a 7 AM with the sunrise. Except for tonight, sadness got me up all night shitposting :(
>>
>>34930385
I majored in political science. My interests don't have any real world application. Most political analysts are former politicians, well respected professors, or seasoned journalists. You have some government organizations that need various kinds of analysts but those jobs are reserved for Ivy League types.

When I look through job ads, various business and management analyst jobs seems pretty neato to me.

I thought about leaving home volunteering for the Trump campaign very early in the game, but it seemed almost dangerous at the time. What if the guy lost? I'd be out of a job, unable to collect unemployment, and with only time spent working on a losing campaign to show for it.
>>
>>34930549
Neet life for 3 years. My sleep schedule i fucked all the time.

Usually there's a solid 3 days of normie sleep, but then it goes back to falling asleep with the sun up.
>>
>>34930513
what happened?

it was the same for me. meh
>>
>>34930569
What made you want to major in poli sci if all the jobs go to people who've been in the industry for decades?
>>
>>34930513
>then i crashed and burned

What's the story bro
>>
>>34930569
Hey man, you look pretty self-centered and educated for the average robot in here

you'll do fine, don't give up yet. you have seen here what is the result of giving up.
>>
>>34930553
Can you push a poo out and hold it? I wanna see what you're talking about
>>
my brother is 30 and I am only 25 and I still live at home.. my brother has moved out into apartments and back in multiple times.. currently with his fiance living with us as well this time

I feel like a real loser though because I have never lived outside the house like for Uni
>>
>>34930584
>>34930594
>really smart, but have massive social anxiety from being picked on in grade school
>get good grades easily but hate school bc of it
>go straight from high school to university
>come out of my shell in 3rd year, get a girlfriend
>bunch of friends, parties, pure normie town
>more girlfriends
>get more good grades even though i never go to class
>drink ocassionally, smoke a ton of pot
>graduate, apply for some grade programs, get into a few schools
>move away from home for the first time for grad school
>nervous as fuck, try to fight my social anxiety as best i can
>stay away from drinking and smoking
>start to slack off second year, but its ok bc i'm amazing at tests
>start skipping classes
>grad school is small so friends/other people start to notice i'm gone at least a day or two a week
>social anxiety kicks in more, so i miss class more
>start feeling like an outsider, having to explain to profs why im missing classes
>grades start to suffer, start drinking/smoking again
>start going to psychiatrist at the university
>go through a bunch of different drugs, none of which really help
>somehow get through second year
>third year shit gets worse, i'm even more of an outsider, people barely even acknowledge me anymore
>feel like the weirdo of my grad program
>social anxiety kicks into overdrive, all the other problems get worse
>drop out

now here i am, i can't get a decent job bc i spent the last 7 years in school for nothing and have no experience
>>
>>34930690
Get a job or go to college and then find a job. Maybe you meet someone there. Maybe your job pays off your apartment.
>>
>>34930711
I'm pretty sure none of your classmates even knew you had social anxiety.
>>
>>34930641
Are you sure anon? It will be quite graphic, although my anus is quite nice. If I shaved it a bit I could probably be decent trap anus material
>>
>>34930717
I have a job washing dishes and I am in my second to last semester (should be done in Fall)
Getting an apartment in LA isn't an option unless you are splitting the rent with multiple people
>>
>>34930737
maybe, maybe not, but grad programs are small, so people notice when you aren't there, i'm sure they came up with their own theories. maybe they just though i was a massive fuckup pothead.

all i know is people kinda stopped talking to me, i stopped getting invited to shit, and when people talked to me they started acting weird, i mean some people were still cool, but i started avoiding them too
>>
>>34930780
I don't care what it looks like, I'm thoroughly desensitized to everything imaginable
>>
>>34930806
Ok, send me your email address or phone number and I'll email or what's app it to you, thanks
>>
>>34930588
Mommy and daddy said no more good boy points if I didn't go to college.

So I did.

>>34930599
Yeah, I just keep going and enjoy life as much as I can. Thanks for the encouragement.

Thinking about teaching English over seas, but that seems pretty normie, and not that comfy.

I did bet with some people that Trump would win the election, and I won a few hundred dollars. It is sort of stretch to say I utilized my education to make that winning bet, but I'll say it.
>>
How does it feel to have failed at life?

Why don't you just gg and restart?
>>
>>34930711
>7 years of college down the drain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjIH1jdx2_A
>>
>>34930906
not the other anon but
>"lot's of people go to college for 7 years"
>"Yeah they are called, DOCTORS"
>>
File: gendo.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gendo.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>34930897
>How does it feel to have failed at life?
Obviously it feels bad man, which is why I'm posting here seeking some attention on my worthless existence.

>Why don't you just gg and restart?
Really makes me think
>>
>>34930897
Life is still enjoyable, I still have vidya and music and kino. I make a positive difference in other peoples lives.

Suicide is for people who can't see the bigger picture.
>>
>>34930934
>>34930954

Why don't you at least try? At lot of People Switch careers when they are 30 and start their life from scratch. Life has more to offer then Video games and jerking off.
>>
>>34931110
I would love to. I don't where in the holy heck I'd find money to go back to school with tho. I wish Bernie was pres, we could have had that gibsmedat free college :(
>>
>>34929583
Why is this what you want?
>>
>>34931182
I know that this weak false flag baitpost, but you could work our ass off and finance your studies yourself. You don't even have to go to college even. do online Courses, start a Hobby and get to a professional Level or just help out at a soup kitchen. Just live that life. I know constant electronic Enterntainment distraction is hard to overcome but only through hardship can one find gratifitcation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s
>>
>>34931462
I feel you my dude, I dig your motivational tone. It isn't worth it for me though, I am too damaged to make it on my own, I will basically allow myself to die from neglect.
>>
>>34929583
Im 35 get on my level.
>>
Do 30+ NEETS exist? How would you imagine yourself being a neet and reaching your 40s and 50s? Would you be still posting on 4chin?
>>
>>34931255
>Why is this what you want?

I definitely consciously don't I want it. But some part of me unconsciously must want it, or else I would have already done SOMETHING drastic to change it. I feel like an idiot because of this..
>>
>>34933168
They obviously do. I am now in my mid 20s and I don't see myself stopping to post on 4chan anytime in the future.
>>
>>34933168
I don't think robots make it to 40 generally
>>
I worked with a 30 year old. That guy was pretty old desu. Imagining a guy at that age living at home with his parents and shit posting on /r9k/ is impossible.

Why have you 30+ not ended it yet? Because if I don't at least have my own place by 30 I would.
>>
>>34930934
i just don't understand how your parents put up with it. mine couldn't afford me anymore (and didnt WANT to anyways) at 18 when my dad retired. it's not inhumane to kick your kid out if they're not paying rent past 18, or not achieving anything. it's less inhumane than being a grown adult and literally stealing money off your parents who probably want some alone time to fuck each other again.

i mean, just get a janitorial job, move to a cheap mobile home park, get an auto loan. it's not hard. my parents didnt teach me how to be an adult and yet when i HAD to go i learned fucking fast. because i had any pressure to. it's just odd to me that you can simultaneously have literally the easiest life ever, yet feel bad about it somehow. they're enabling you to have the easiest life ever and you're still not fucking grateful. that's embarrassing as fuck.

if you achieved anything on your own accord, you'd be happier. even at the shittiest job with a shitty apartment it'd all be Yours and you'd feel like you're in control of the good things in your life for once.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.