[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the lurkers on this board like? I've been posting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pigeon.png (433KB, 584x538px) Image search: [Google]
pigeon.png
433KB, 584x538px
What are the lurkers on this board like?

I've been posting here since I found this shitstain, never really got the lurking experience.

You think their lives are worse than ours, are just normies, or underage b&?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>34928907
I generally lurk outside of a rare post or two, and I'd call myself a normie with some robot tendencies.
>>
>>34928907
I usually lurk. I am far too autistic to carry a conversation, even in text. I tend to blog. My opinions on women are on the level of "those" redditors and/or forum users, more negative than the average r9k post.

Most posters on here seem so socially well-adjusted that I wonder how they're not normies.
>>
I just don't feel like I have anything worthwhile to say
>>
I'm just sad, and I want to see people who are also sad to make myself feel better
>>
>>34929074
>I am far too autistic to carry a conversation, even in text
same.
>>
I lurk cause this shit lightly applies to me in terms of women and their stupidity, but I never fully jump in cause some of these cats are lost causes
>>
>>34928907
I started to browse /r9k/ a few monthd ago because I thought that it would mainly be a discussion board filled with introverts where you could share elaborated and complex thoughts because of the very nature of the board.

But I found out that the board was filled with betamaxes and undercover normies/alphas, but still I decided to stay since you can actually have a smart discussion as long as it's not about relationships.
Also, posted my pic once, and almost instantly regreted it. Turns out /r9k/ hates women with an acceptable body, and calls thel stacies even though I'm the one having trouble with relationships.
>>
File: 1484717458790.jpg (297KB, 1599x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1484717458790.jpg
297KB, 1599x1158px
I feel like 99% of the time I post, the thread dies. It somehow becomes the last post, even if it was previously active. Feels pointless, man.
>>
>>34928907
I lurked when I first came here. I think its always good to lurk a few months before posting on a new board, just to get a feel for the kind of things posted there, and how the userbase interacts with each other.

I first started lurking here in high school. I was feeling like shit because I knew I had no friends or gf, and I am stupid as fuck. I knew I wasn't going anywhere in life, and I was a regular poster on /b/. I was just looking at all the no topic boards that weren't /b/, and /r9k/ caught my attention, because there were actually people who shared the same feels I did. It became my go to board for feels for a while. I never actually got the guts to post anything until my first year of college. Then it eventually became my home board and now I visit it several hours a day, just refreshing the catalog until I find an interesting thread.
>>
File: mpKZg.png (200KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
mpKZg.png
200KB, 500x276px
>Be 26
>Spic (DR)
>5'10
>Paid well but horrible management skills
>rent a room in NYC
>Basic looker, 5/10 at best
>Smol pen0r
>185 (Last checked
>low to average IQ

I guess I would be what you call a failed norman, I have never been diagnosed with any mental conditions or anything like that, just not motivated and my social skills are extremely lacking. Never been with a girl that didnt use me. I come here mostly for the comfy threads and company I guess.
>>
I'm on the verge to become either a failed normie or a chad. It depends on how this month and the next month turn out.
So lurk here to mentally prepare myself for the worst.
I occasionally post, but nothing major.
>>
Longtime lurker here.
I started lurking here as a robot about two years ago but never posted out of shyness. Ironically I'm a chad now yet still find myself here because it's nice.
>>
>>34930406
Well, don't want to derail this thread,
but what made you become chad?
>>
>>34930406
A bit similar here. Except that I am an oldfag, and was the autistic virgin before /r9k/ existed. I had reached Chadhood by the time this board was created. I do see a bit of my younger self in some posters, though most are far more extreme than I ever was.
>>
File: CIGARETTESINGRAVY.jpg (335KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
CIGARETTESINGRAVY.jpg
335KB, 2464x1648px
>>34930406
>2 years
>Long time
>Wait, when was original r9k again?
>NINE YEARS
>NINE FULL SOLAR CYCLES
>N I N E
>I
>N
>E
>WHOLE WORLD HAS CHANGED AND YOU'RE STILL HERE
>>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.