[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in study group with oneitis >at 10 pm she takes a pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1487303841551.png (219KB, 1011x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1487303841551.png
219KB, 1011x1013px
>be in study group with oneitis
>at 10 pm she takes a pill
>it's a metal sheet with pop out pills
Is it birth control? T-there are other pills that others take daily...right?
>>
i used to take st john's wort that came in a metal sheet thing like that

i used it as a natural remedy for depression
>>
Could be a caffeine pill? Those help me study heaps.
>>
Chad's going in raw, anon, sorry!
>>
Relax. Birth control is taken by non sexually active women too.
>>
sorry lad she's a filthy whore
>>
Yep she's a roastie

All women are roasties waiting to fuck Chad, anon, the sooner you learn this the less you'll get hurt
>>
>>34928807
Sounds like it. Sensible really, don't want her getting knocked up.
>>
>>34928839
>>34928856
>>34928883
M-maybe I'm just being paranoid?
>>34928880
>>34929010
>>34929029
>>34929055
Fuck, pls no ;_;
>>
File: 1480016945336.jpg (40KB, 800x698px) Image search: [Google]
1480016945336.jpg
40KB, 800x698px
>>34928807
If its always at the same time of day, then its most likely birth control. A lot of women use it to regulate periods and control acne/hormones and such. Not just to prevent pregnancy.

>Shes totally fucking Tyrone and Chad.
>>
I remember seeing girls popping birth controls near the end of the day at HS. It was so common that I didn't even pay attention when they did it anymore.

Sorry anon, but Chad is pumping a load inside her tonight.
>>
>>34928807
Almost all girls in america take birth control. That is bad for many reasons but it does not necessarily mean they are sexually active. However, I would wager that a girl who takes birth control is more likely to not be a virgin than a girl who doesn't take it. Proceed with caution, don't get your hopes up over this girl.
>>
girls take birth control for heavy periods and cramping too.
>>
File: 1487211031266.png (349KB, 497x459px) Image search: [Google]
1487211031266.png
349KB, 497x459px
>>34929202
boi orgi
>>
I think I relate to what you may be feeling OP
Lately I've been feeling extremely frustrated and untrustworthy of all the people I'm with
I've been apart of this friend group for over 4 years now, we're together on a daily basis just the small 5 of us
Yesterday I found out that all of them were fucking eachother all together, none of them ever told me
They lied to me this entire time
They never once invited me
I've given them so much, they acted like they were my friends but they never fucking cared about me at all.
And then another friend I've had for a few years who had always told me they didn't really do anything sexual online I find out they have a private twitter account with over 2,000 posts
And all his friends who I'm partially friends with are all following it.
And then there's 2 other people I know who used to send me nudes and such but have stopped because of things like "laziness" and "want it for my boyfriend only now"

All of my acquaintances have blue balled me, every single one of them. I just want to have a little fun with my friends but I've been outcasted at every corner
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.