[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Come and get your dinner my little Anonnie! >Mommy's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: food.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
food.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>Come and get your dinner my little Anonnie!
>Mommy's been cooking this all day in her special oven just for you!
*PPPRRRRRTTTT* *HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHFFFFFFFFFFHHHHGG* *THUD*
>Oh my what a huge loaf mommy made! smells heavenly too doesn't it?
>There's a little morsel still left on the opening of mommy's oven, be a good little boy and suck it out before you tuck into the main course!
>>
>>34928749
Haven't seen this literal shitpost in awhile.
>>
>>34928749
reread your thread then reevaluate your life
>>
>>34928749
We need a brap uprising
>>
>>34928797
lmao

originaliere
>>
>>34928793
This is precisely what I was thinking
Imagine what OP's life must be like
>>
File: 1486951392238.jpg (204KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486951392238.jpg
204KB, 1080x720px
>>34928749
It's hard enough to get a qt to let me even watch her poop.
How the hell do you find someone to feed you it?
>>
>>34928859
You don't. You farm public toilets. At least that's what I do.
>>
>>34928859
>>34928931

There was one girl in my college dorm and I tried so many times to use the restroom after she shat. She was either just really careful about not letting anyone do it or she knew that I was up to something.
>>
>>34928931
>public toilets.
>public
That just sounds disgusting
>>34929021
I mean I've seen some leftovers from qts before, but it's not the same. I'd rather have it from the source
>>
>>34929021
Yeah, you usually have to fix the toilets. I've heard about all sorts of contraptions people use, but I usually just stuff it with tp so it doesn't flush.
>>
I don't understand how you people can be into literal human feces..
Wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>34929100
>>34929129

No, I just wanted to masturbate while wallowing in the stench. Even if I came into the bathroom and her shit was still floating around, I probably would just inhale the fumes but not actually eat it. Maybe it's because she actually wasn't that hot
>>
>>34928749
how the FUCK does she get a log that big out
>>
File: 4L_WvxgM8ar.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_WvxgM8ar.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw no gf to launch logs like these directly onto my face and mouth
>>
I can deal with farting fetishists

but this?

No
>>
If we are god's children then he's a shitty parent.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.