[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white women love Indian men so much? Why do white women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: argentinavisaforindians.jpg (136KB, 710x492px) Image search: [Google]
argentinavisaforindians.jpg
136KB, 710x492px
Why do white women love Indian men so much? Why do white women prefer to get POO'd over dating us?
>>
>>34928663
They don't. White women prefer white men, black women prefer black men. The only exception is Asian women, they prefer white men to asian men.
>>
>>34928663
why don't you ask whites women that? Robots won't be able to give you the answer, 99.9% of them are virgins for a reason anon.
>>
>argentina
>white

no way that's original
>>
>>34928663
Argentines aren't fucking white.
>>
>>34928663
They don't and it's not just white women but any race. Any interracial couple or pairing you see isn't love. At least one of them is just trying it out for fun. White women fuck black guys/Indian guys/Asian guys/Hispanic guys/etc just to have a new experience, it's never about the person but literally just about how their skin color is different. It's extremely shitty and not enough of them are honest with themselves and admit it.

>t. Blackbot who will never find someone that truly loves him because all women see me as is a dildo and a fun experience and nothing more
>>
>>34928663

I am really getting synchronistically mindfucked here. My dad is Indian and my mom is Argentinian... is this some meme magic
>>
>>34928663
they dont,indians and orientals have the lowest chance of scoring with a white woman,they simply are not desirable
>>
>>34928663
>Argentina
>white
Holy shit I can't breathe right now
>>
File: couple.jpg (495KB, 1983x1338px) Image search: [Google]
couple.jpg
495KB, 1983x1338px
Let's be frank here. The Jews have bled Europe and the Americas dry. Outsourcing and automation are killing the middle class.

In uncertain times, who can women marry to ensure a great future? Men who have the STEM skills employers demand. And who are better at STEM than Desi men? The delicious food, family loyalty, and ancient culture are just icing on the cake.
>>
IM ARGENTINE NIGGER BUT REALLY ARE THEY SENDING POO IN LOOS OVER HERE NOW WHAT THE FUCK
WHATS A POO IN LOO FREE COUNTRY? THERES NO FUCKING HOPE LEFT HERE
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>34928663
robot's oneitis got POO'D
>>
You're free to send some qt Gujarati and Punjabi girls over. Everyone else fuck off. We're full and there's enough competition for jobs already.
>>
>>34929380
oh nevermind, op's image is 2 years old, but still FUCK POO IN LOO FUCK MUDSLIMES STINKY CURRY NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34928784
>normie nigger complaining about having sex with white women
You know, instead of going ooga booga gropey gropey you could just say "no" if it bothers you so much.
>>
File: IMG_20160520_210845.jpg (195KB, 1456x1665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_210845.jpg
195KB, 1456x1665px
Shut the fuck up you baiting pajeet go get your (you)s somewhere else,You make us robot pajeets look bad REEEEEEEEE pic related , my pajeet hand after I feel off the chair reading your cancerous post
>>
>>34928663
The real question is

What are people from Serbia doing in Japan
>>
>>34929457
kill yourself small dicked nasty little curry eater, you all look the same and are so fucking disgusting, I swear to god every time I cross paths with one of you sub niggers my stomach churns like i had just eaten 10 burritos, fucking disgusting smelly brown piece of shit
>>
File: fukinwhite.png (71KB, 383x224px) Image search: [Google]
fukinwhite.png
71KB, 383x224px
tfw white countries are getting overrun by poo in the loos and their women are getting cucked by pajeet
>>
>>34928663
Said nobody ever. Like ever. For real. Indian people stink, are hairy, ugly and generally gross.
>>
File: Parvdance1.jpg (58KB, 400x597px) Image search: [Google]
Parvdance1.jpg
58KB, 400x597px
Are they bringing their daughters with or are they just here to work 6 months of each year and depress IT and engineering wages?
>>
>tfw all the people posting Indian hate ITT are self-hating indians

I know that feels
>>
File: sweatingpepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingpepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>get desperate for a gf / maybe even wife
>make an account on dating sites like okcupid
>get to shaadi for Indians
>it requires education and employment in the account creation
>>
>>34929552
>strongly implying indians who love their literal shithole of a country even exist
Just poo in loo, it's not even that hard.
>>
is it true that indians have even smaller penises than asians?
>>
File: 1480364488391.jpg (38KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1480364488391.jpg
38KB, 800x850px
>>34929491
Shut the fuck up asshole curry is fucking justice maybe you need to hang around actual hindus instead of low caste subhumans, eat shit.

>mfw you're yourself a pissbottle hoarding ,poop jug using ,morbidly obese NEET who's lecturing people on hygine

WEWWW , I might be a "small dicked smelly brown" indian, but at least I'm not a failure , stay mad orbiter, at least I'm not a failed normie who drools at the first mention of "fembot"
>>
>>34929573
I don't necessarily mean in-country. It's much easier to hate yourself when you live outside the country, when you are brown and no one else is, and you have that feel (tfw no gf)

>>34929605
Indians are asians breh, not east asian but still asian
>>
why is argentina so obsessed with their white spanish ancestry?
>>
>>34929645
>why is argentina so obsessed with their white spanish ancestry?

We got literally nothing else going on, all we have left is pretending that we are spanish or italian
>>
>>34929616
>tfw I can eat bacon
>tfw I dont have a shit stache
>tfw I dont smell like spoiled curry
>tfw Im not 5' 7
>tfw I dont have a 5'' pencil dick
I could go on but I dont want you to be late for your ramadamamaming or whatever shit are you supposed to do lmao
>>
>>34929710
I can eat bacon too you utter dumbfuck.

I don't need a stache because having a stache retarded and so are you.

I don't smell like spoiled curry.

I'm 5'8 manlet extraordinaire,what's the big deal :^)

I don't have a pencil dick either, but too bad your mom won't get it because it's only for my waifu

Your move cuck.
>>
>burgers vs wheels
keep going ROFL
>>
>>34929645

It's actually Italian ancestry that is more prevalent in Argentina.
>>
>>34929801
South Italians are even more brown than genuine Musloids.
>>
>>34929823
That was the OP's joke. The guy in the picture is a typical Argentine dude, not a real pooinloo
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.