[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl who regularly posts nudes of herself to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: WavyVibrantKoala.webm (530KB, 388x480px) Image search: [Google]
WavyVibrantKoala.webm
530KB, 388x480px
Would you date a girl who regularly posts nudes of herself to places like /r/gonewild?

Alternatively, if you were dating a girl and you found out she did that, would you still date her?
>>
>>34927350
If you need to gain confidence through nudes you're probably pretty shit. On the other hand, if you do it for fun (a.k.a. that one album of a gnome attacking the girl on gonewild) I think you're fine
>>
>>34927412
>(a.k.a. that one album of a gnome attacking the girl on gonewild)
that girl is a literal whore
>>
as someone with a major promiscuity/slut fetish, i would love this
>>
>>34927350
the former yes

the latter no

something something trust
>>
>>34927350
>Would you date a girl who regularly posts nudes of herself to places like /r/gonewild?

No. I could probably fuck her pretty easy if she does that. Why date her? why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

>Alternatively, if you were dating a girl and you found out she did that, would you still date her?
Is she still doing it? If yes, break up immediately. If no, leave it but keep a watchful eye on her.
>>
>>34927350
No and no. fuckrobotoriginoli
>>
>>34927350
Just nude stills, unidentifiable, pretty innocent.

Any images of her diddling herself and I'm outtie9000.
>>
>>34927350
>any year
>whoring yourself on the internet
>viable partner
Irrevocably no
>>
>>34927350

No to both. I'd be hurt and disgusted because she is being a whore for whatever reason. It's really gross to think about.

I'm a kissless 26 year old virgin and I'd still have to refuse someone like that.
>>
>>34927350
Hell no. I'm not even sure whether I'd date a non-virgin. Luckily, current gf is a virgin so I don't have to make the choice anytime soon.
>>
>>34927350
why put in the effort for nudes when every other guy is getting them for nothing
>>
>>34927536
open whores are often also open and caring people, it's the ones who try to hide it that are generally scum
>>
>>34927350
I'm not sure, post a few more examples I can evaluate in order to reach a conclusion.
>>
Not /r/asiansgonewild so gtfo
>>
>>34927350
fuck no, that's the lowest form of boosting self esteem. i still jack it to gonewild, but i have no respect for the women who post there, i mean how could I?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.