[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>psych recommends I go to group therapy for anxiety >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: 1474708562702.png (160KB, 343x315px) Image search: [Google]
1474708562702.png
160KB, 343x315px
>psych recommends I go to group therapy for anxiety
>go there
>there are guys and girls my age
>before the session starts they are all flirting and catching up
>during the session they mention how anxiety has lead to their relationships being rocky
>psych asks me on front of everyone if I've ever had a relationship go south due to anxiety
>say I've never had a relationship
>people snicker and laugh

just fucking kill me desu
>>
You're supposed to stay in your room.

Every single thing belongs to normies.
>>
>>34926830
my moms fucking normie ass cat comes in my room and fucks my other cat who hides from him in here all of the time, even my fucking room is full of normies.
>>
>>34926887

You're just borrowing your room from normies. You don't own anything.
>>
>>34926790
>falling for the therapy meme
that is why you fail, young skywalker
>>
I love these "I hate therapy" or "therapy is a meme" threads. You faggots are so stupid.

You went to a place with people just like you, but doing better. Then instead of dealing with the initial discomfort in order to achieve what they have, you quit. Throw a pity party and blame others for your being a failure.

Never change robots. You give the rest of us a reason to keep going.
>>
if thats real you should probably just kill all of them. that's the only way you can restore honor or even more importantly justice
>>
>>34927038
Therapy is trash and so are you.
>>
File: 1487028848949.jpg (4KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
1487028848949.jpg
4KB, 155x155px
>>34926790
>oh my goood im le sooo soashully enckshuss!
>starts a youtube channel
>goes on social anxiety public awareness walks
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>34927038

>deliberately make it harder for robots to improve
>"haha it's your own fault!"
>>
>>34927052
I love the way you defend your point instead of just saying insults. It's very big of you and makes a persuasive argument.
>>
>>34927124
Who made it harder. The normies? Oh wow. Want to show me on the doll where they touched your feels?
>>
>>34927146
Get off our fucking board already
>>
>>34927189
Make me. Your tears just make me stronger.
>>
>>34927248
You need therapy boi
>>
>>34927038

Normies never fail to show their true colors when challenged. Though you scoff, any slight disturbance that suggests the actions of normies are wrong, and you pounce on it, despite your conviction in your superiority.

You see to them it's not about getting along with others, making the world a better place, or working toward accepting people, but about being better than everyone else, showing off that fact, and thriving on the enjoyment of putting others down. Having proper social skills really means being able to do indulge in this collective egoistic competitive orgy while simultaneously maintaining the facade of a being a good and caring person.

It's no wonder why robots can't integrate. Most of us at least accept that we're shitty people and the burden that most other people are too is just crushing. To them, it's business as usual.
>>
>>34926790
You were the only one who needed to be there, the rest were normies attention whoring or trying to get a fake diagnosis for drugs, chances are they will while the doctor will assume you are faking because you seem a little unusual and thus must be a liar.
>>
>>34926790
That psych better have reined those shits in or else he's a shit psych
>>
>>34927337
I can't take this blackpill. We are truly alone
>>
>>34927146
I love this belief that people are obliged to debate you according to rules of conduct that you dictate. It's an easy way to feel righteous while ensuring you won't have to actually confront any of your sacred cows.
>>
Having past relationships doesn't mean you're a normie.
>>
When will the common robot take personal responsibility for thier situation instead of blaming the boogieman (normies, Jews, sjws, etc).
Yes. People are frequently shit. What are you gonna do about it? Pout and cry or work through the bullshit?

Oh wait. You are a robot. You will circle jerk on /r9k/ with other faggots while you use your tears as lube.
>>
>>34926790
How could you have never had a relationship? Haven't any of your friends tried to set you up?
>>
>>34927382
You wut m8?
1) that made no sense
2) my rules? You mean the common standard of social discourse.
>disagree with another
>state rationale for belief
>discuss topic like an adult
Oh yea. Crazy rules
>>
>Going to therapy
>Going to GROUP Therapy
>Expect therapists to understand or relate to your problems

Update: All therapy is for normalfags or normalfag types. Don't waste your time
>>
File: iwinagain.png (40KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
iwinagain.png
40KB, 825x635px
>>34927382
unterChad normie scum trying to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>34927461
Im fine with the welfare that pay my rent and food, no problems here
>>
>>34927447
>>34927475
Why are these people here? How do these people find this board?
>>
There's about 4 normies itt that need to find their way back to /b/
>>
>>34927382
>no, we must debate on MY terms!
>>
>>34926790
As someone who hates the idea of normies, I just have to greentext:

>normies have to have a monopoly on fucking anxiety
>>
>>34927544
And society is fine keeping you as a pet. Now go eat your kibble out of your bowl like a good little boy.
>>
>>34926790
Why don't you just flirt and joke around with them too next time? They all have anxiety just like you and they're trying their best. Why do you have to make everyone feel bad by saying weird things?
>>
>parents make me go to rehab for heroin
>everyone there is a turbo normie
>they all make fun of me for being a virgin
>get out and do more heroin
>>
>>34927743
Woups time to sleep wagecuck society needs you! (not)
>>
>>34927100
>im so le socially anxios
>ive had sexual intercourse more than 2 times
>>
>>34927752

dog shit please go
>>
>>34927805
>having sex once doesn't make you a normie

wew lad, bold claim there
>>
>>34927038
>robot goes to group therapy for anxiety
>people there don't have anxiety
>laugh at him for problems caused by anxiety
>"these people are just like you"
please kill yourself friendo.
>>
>>34926790
normies always shit on those below them even while crying about how they're mistreated or unappreciated.
>>
File: 1483417460868.png (270KB, 727x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1483417460868.png
270KB, 727x1083px
>psych recommended group therapy
>the copay for each 2 hour session was $60
>convinced parents that it wasn't worth the money
>stopped going to psych and got sober all on my own

knew that shit would be a waste of money normie trap
>>
File: autismcatestrogen.png (177KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
autismcatestrogen.png
177KB, 540x610px
>>34926790
>at uni
>stand around normies for only 5 mins
>all they talk about is their drugs and how they fucked bitches
>>
>>34927939
i didnt want people to reee out on me too bad
>>
>>34927765
>>34926790

maby you just need to see an autism docter not a normie sympathizer.
>>
File: special ops pepe.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
special ops pepe.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>34928220
sex dosent make you a normie because peepee in vag it makes you a normie because of the social skills it takes to attract a female and have consentual sex with them.

so in theory, yeah a robot can have sex and still be a robot. BUT UNDER STRICT AND VARIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES.
>>
>>34928287
right. but let me just say, ill give you no allusions that that shit is easy
>>
>>34926790
>he fell for the group therapy maymay
Serves you right, you trusted a normie
>>
>>34927562
Personally I'm here because it's like a slow /b/
>>
>>34928705
It's much better. /b/ is now r/random
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.