[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hot girls never get hit on cause most guys are too intimidated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

>Hot girls never get hit on cause most guys are too intimidated by them

>Hot girls get hit on all the time, so you better have some really good game if you wanna score them

So which one is it? I swear, normies give the worst pickup and dating advice.
>>
i stopped hearing the first one after 9th grade. obviously hot women get hit on a lot.
>>
They get hit on all the time. The ones that think they don't are such cunts that most dudes stop immediately, and then they also don't judge anyone below Chad's level as flirting, just them being a creep.
>>
>>34926180
part of both, they arent hit on as much as you would expect from their hotness but like any girl over 5/10 they are hit on an obscene amount
>>
>>34926180
>>Hot girls get hit on all the time, so you better have some really good game if you wanna score them

This.

They get hit on constantly. Several times a day every day for their entire lives.

That's why they become horrible bitches who see men as expendable trash to serve them.

It's a situation that creates itself.
>>
They probably get hit on less in person, way more online.
>>
>>34926180
again both.

as far as advice goes, stop idolizing 8s and 9s and start trying shit on 5s and 6s until you develop some modicum of confidence

but then again if you're not baseline attractive, yes , you gotta have some kind of selling point
>>
Any girl above like a 4/10 gets hit on constantly. You honestly think like a 7 or an 8 that goes out to a bar or a club doesn't get a single guy coming up to her? LOL in what world
>>
>>34926285

Confidence has nothing to do with getting girls. You just need enough to try and then not be stuttering. I can hit on girls when I have zero confidence or tonnes of confidence. The outcome is determined based on how revolted she is by me physically.
>>
>>34926285

why not practice with 8s and 9s?
>>
>>34926407

if you have zero experience with girls, you're not gonna pull a chick that hot for your first gf/fuck. And if you did she would be gone very quickly. Your first job won't be your best job, same should be with gf. It won't be your only job either, so just get some experience.
>>
>>34926285

I've kinda taken it to mean that the hot girls don't get hit on by shy/beta guys a lot, but every Chad tries to score with them. Women getting hit on a ton definitely does give them a superiority complex.
>>
>>34926180
>if they get hit on all the time, I don't want to add to it and bother them
I figure it made sense just to ignore them since I'm an autistic beta
>>
>>34926444
>And if you did she would be gone very quickly.

thats fine, i just dont wanna fuck fatties
>>
>>34926462

You are what you attract. Stacy is perfect for chad, they're both attractive, loud and out going.
>>
>>34926471

same, I don't even look at them, I wonder how many girls were relieved I never hit on them.
>>
>>34926444

That's retarded. Experience has nothing to do with getting women.

>>34926407

The real answer if you want to do pickup is to hit on ALL OF THEM.

UGLY AND HOT.

Why? Because after you get blown off by a 3/10 you realize how hilariously absurd the whole situation is and it helps you stop caring when a 8/10 blows you off too.
>>
>>34926510

Well I'm short ugly loud and outgoing. Guess how well it's going for me.
>>
I don't know. I'm convinced hitting on girls is a meme, I literally never see this happen during the daytime. It probably only happens at night when people are drunk and high.
>>
>>34926623
I saw a manlet Mexican hitting on a cashier at target, the manager called the cops
>>
>>34926681
>the manager called the cops

How did it escalate to that? I've hit on many girls during the day and never had that outcome.

I'm short and ugly too.

Hitting on employees is usually a poor idea since it's hard to calibrate your approach as they are obliged to be polite to you no matter what you do.

Unless you're Chad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU
>>
>>34926623
I have to agree with this, it seems to be mostly just a movie gimmick.
>>
>>34926784
>never heard of PUA
>never seen a website full of short & ugly & awkward men writing field reports from our foolhardy attempts to cheat our poor genetics through spam approaching
>>
>>34926758
This video activates my babyrage
>>
>>34926851
>babyrage

What the fuck is babyrage?
>>
>>34926814
>PUA
Mystery pls
>>
>>34926248
TIME PARADOX
>>
>>34926900

Mystery's a tall good looking white guy whose only failures were refusing to eat enough to get out of skelly mode and being born with asperger's.

I on the other hand was born with a Chad's personality in an omega's body.
>>
>>34926180
A hot girl here. I get called pretty/hot random guys will stop me and say I'm beautiful. BUT they don't ask for my number, they don't say " do you want to get coffee sometime" I was a HKV until I was 23 ( I'm still 23) and I lost this status to an online BF that broke up with me.
>>
>>34927020

I hope your face gets smashed in a car wreck.
>>
File: 1456028945177.jpgXX0001.jpg (354KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456028945177.jpgXX0001.jpg
354KB, 1280x1080px
>>34926180
For starters the first quote is aimed at girls. Ugly ones. The idea is to give them a false hope, that "Oh no guy has even look my way... t-they must be intimidated"
Now the second is 100% true more so if they are young, they will never be alone unless they chose to, guys that crave status want hot girls, guys that want trophy wives go for the hotties, guys that want something pleasing to the eye to fuck go for the hot ones. Short of full blown degenerates or guys shackled to the ugly to long every guy wants a hot 8/10 -10/10 girl. So yes you better have all you shit in order and be ready to be the most beautiful original thing ever in her life to even get a chance at winning her, let alone fucking/dating/marring.
>>
>>34927020

>Hot girl
>on 4chan

yeah I don't believe that for a second. Gonna need pics for proof. Feet pics will do.
>>
>>34927113
I once posted my pics and became a living meme. So no.
>>
>>34927062
I hope you do too
>>
File: afterxray[1].jpg (26KB, 640x305px) Image search: [Google]
afterxray[1].jpg
26KB, 640x305px
>>34927171

My face has already been taken to pieces and reassembled with hardware. And I'm going to be doing it all again a second time soon.
>>
File: 65004707.jpg (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
65004707.jpg
201KB, 500x500px
>>34927020
How cool, did you know I'm a Leopard 2A7 and get cat called all the time too?
>>
>>34926870
It is like snivelling mouse rage. Like crybaby rage.
>>
File: panarex 2.jpg (225KB, 1453x849px) Image search: [Google]
panarex 2.jpg
225KB, 1453x849px
>>34927288

Yeah I know that feel. That video is my least favorite video on the Internet. I fucking hate that video. I hate how rawly it exposes:

- how simple it is for a good looking guy to get a positive reaction from a top tier girl
- how awkward a good looking guy can be and that girls don't even give a shit
- how I will never have a girl that excited to talk to me

If there was a hell for me it would have that video on auto-repeat.

>>34927236
con't

... But that's not actually my face. That's a random internet pic I found.

This is my face.
>>
As someone who used to be a 8/10 Stacy the best advice I can give you is don't once mention their looks. Every fucking guy that comes up to you blabbers on about how beautiful you are. The first guy that came up to me and treated me like a person, and had a normal conversation with me, I lost my virginity to. Don't kiss their ass, don't call them pretty, just act like you are talking with another guy. Save that for when you've already banged her and are in a relationship.
>>
>>34927375
>just act like you are talking with another guy

Yeah because I stop random guys on the street or in bars all the time to chat.
>>
>>34927401
Jesus christ anon you don't do that to meet women either, only the worst vapid cunts do bar hookups.
>>
>>34927375
Basically if you don't have looks, have personality.
>>
>>34927458

Sure I guess I'll just hit on:
- All the girls at school - oh wait I'm grown up and don't go to school anymore
- All the girls at work - oh wait they're all old and that's "sexual harrasment" now
- All my female friends - oh wait they're all married/engaged/dating and not interested or not attractive
- All the girls on POF/OKC - oh wait they never reply unless they're obese

Yeah there are just so many other opportunities.
>>
>>34927500

lol'd. It's all looks. The only counteraction for being ugly as a man is to spam as many girls as you can to find the ones who don't find you ugly (bad facial judgment) or who have such low self esteem they don't care.
>>
>>34927512
Oh well anon guess its hopeless, time to kill yourself. Seriously though, you really think those are the only places to meet people? They do so many social functions that are free, because there are so many lonely people. There's also Church, community service, other things of the like. I honestly think most of you are lazy cunts who can't be bothered to actually get involved in your community, yet expect a cute nice girl to just show up.
>>
>>34927533
I know so many unattractive men that some how end up with cuties. But you refuse to examine your flaws, instead blaming women for being "shallow".
>>
>>34927596
>other things of the like
List them, I dare you
>>
>>34927644
I don't know where you live anon, but the city I live in does a lot of dating functions for singles.
>>
>>34927596

Went to a MeetUp last week which was a songwriters group. About 50 people there. Was a lot of fun. Took turns playing songs and giving criticism. About 4-5 girls in attendance. The rest were all men.

In another room at the venue we were in there were about 100 girls meeting up for something else that was "women only". Saw the powerpoint first slide through the doors. It had a bunch of flowers on it and it was about "self care".

Women don't actually have many interests. They don't have hobbies the same when men do. So even these types of things don't work.

Women's hobbies are usually self-oriented. They don't generally care about "things" outside themselves like men do.

>>34927642

Yeah and I also have seen people use Benicio Del Toro as an example of an "ugly man".

I've been around long enough and been social enough. I haven't seen it. Usually that "unattractive man" is either super tall, big framed, or ugly in a hypermasculine way.

This is me for point of reference: >>34927345

I've had at least 3 faces in my life - childhood, adulthood presurgery, adulthood postsurgery. I'll be getting a fourth face soon - post revision surgery.

I can say from the first 3 faces I've had it's all looks. Different face = different life.
>>
I have never met an unpleasant attractive woman. Its always ugly women or stupid and average women that are cunts.
>>
>>34927730
>Women's hobbies
>Women
>hobbies

You're a more generous anon than me, friend.
>>
>>34927832

Common women's hobbies:

Music
>ie. listening to top 40 Katy Perry and Taylor Swift songs and gossiping about how hot Justin Bieber is in his new video

Yoga
>Stretching for 30-60 minutes

Foodie
>Being taken out to restaurants by men because "I'm worth it"

Makeup
>Gotta fool Chads somehow

Fashion
>Buying clothes on someone else's dime
>Trying to look nice for Chad while shaming betas at the same time

Social Media
>Big one nowadays
>Sending stupid pictures on Snapchat
>Swiping Chads on Tinder
>Trying to build up Instagram followers
>etc.

Am I missing any?

Have you ever even met a girl who has assembled a computer herself? How many that write music? Or write books? Or program their own apps?

I feel like most women don't really do much of anything because they don't have to. Society will give them everything they need.

So why try? Why have hobbies when you can just rot all day and be called wonderful for it?

Trying to meet women through hobbies is pointless.
>>
>>34928004
Hey I make cupcakes and aprons. Also I have an autismo fascination with microbiology and keeping bacteria cultures.
>>
>>34928102

Sure, so I'll just go to the "bacterial culture" MeetUp group and compete with the other 95% male population that shows up for your attention. Sounds like a plan.

Right.

My point is every MeetUp group around a hobby will always be predominantly male since women hardly have real hobbies of any kind.
>>
>>34928163
There are no bacteria culture meetups onii chan. And baking and sewing classes are full of older women. NOW you see MY problem.

I just want to be a 40s housemom with two kids and a nice husband who can build me a table to put his dinner and deserts on.

Hey also I'm a different femamon.
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (108KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
108KB, 750x612px
>>34926180
Please explain how someone can have as many backgrounds as this (Riley Reid) girl in your picture has?
>>
>>34926180
>hot girls too hot for me and figure they only want Chad
>average girls too hot for me and figure they only want Chad
>ugly girls too hot for me and figure they only want Chad

Do you see why I'm an adult virgin now? I can't compete with Chad so why bother? Just go in his harem already. Women would rather share a single Chad than for each of them to get their own man.
>>
>>34928256
Kinda makes you agree with race mixing huh?
>>
>>34928226

How is any of that a problem or difficult to attain?

Also there are science oriented meetups but I'm sure they're just 99% men.
>>
>>34928004
What hobbies do robots have?
>>
>>34928256
Americans

diddly doodly
>>
>>34928314
Hey senpai what do you want in life?
>>
>>34928326

I don't know about anyone else but I've had too many to count over the years. Video games when I was a kid. Did web design for a few years. Drawing. Then drums/guitar/music. Recording and music production. Electronics soldering and basic design.
>>
>>34928344

To be good looking enough to be able to get slim 5+/10 girls with reasonable consistency.
>>
>>34928375

My impression is that's impossible though as you have to be at least 5'10" and/or 6-7/10 faced and/or white for that to happen.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.