[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my brother has officially turned into a NEET. >frequents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3911.jpg (36KB, 517x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3911.jpg
36KB, 517x326px
my brother has officially turned into a NEET.

>frequents twitch, league of legends, dota 2 and omegle
>is 21, has no job, got kicked out of college because he failed his courses
>REEE's at my parents when they try to talk sense into him
>can literally hear him munching on chips in his room while he chuckles at shitty memes while i'm trying to sleep early for university
>is a douchebag, in earlier years tried to convince me that he would be more successful
what do?
>>
You're either going to drop out of uni, or find it doesn't open any doors for you after you finish, and you're going to end up in the exact same place only older and a more arrogant faggot.

Basically, kill yourself. Going to university doesn't make you better than anyone, you fat ugly fuck.
>>
File: 1483564631863.png (1013KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483564631863.png
1013KB, 700x700px
>>34925748
>what do?

Tell him to pass the memes
>>
1. He is depressed or has some other mental health issue. Get him to a doctor.
2. Tell him to get a job, even if it's just a retail job, that's what I'm doing atm.
3. Kill him.
>>
Why does life have to be work or shit and ur depressed? What a jew meme: u No make money to jew u depressed
>>
>>34925789
hmmmm, i smell a hint of faggot and a splash of useless. go hang yourself you waste of skin, nobody wants you alive anyways
>>
My brother is 25, has never had a job nor has ever worked on his resume. only enjoys girly anime and shitty facebook memes and still has a year at the very least until he gets his bachelors.
He pulled the im depressed card and doesnt have to do shit now though.
>>
>>34925816
we have tried to bring him to a psych, but he gets seriously angry and starts to throw shit. we haven't tried again since then.
>>
>1 life, spend it on working to please others
>>
>>34925971
He tires to throw shit! Dude, get the cops and evict that piece of shit. He's clearly is beyond help.
>>
>>34926143
more or less. i'm studying to become an impact in society, something in the medical field. i'd rather not sit at home, be a waste of life and take my situation for granted.
>>
>>34926149
my parents don't have the balls to evict him, as they think one day he'll find what he's looking for (and i have no clue what that could be)
>>
>>34926228
I'm unfortunately in the same "don't know what I want stage." However I at least have a part time job and manage my money well. I also keep an eye on my dad who is mentally ill. I know I said evict him prior but seriously if he continues to do absolutely nothing, something has to change.
>>
>>34926228
>they think one day he'll find what he's looking for (and i have no clue what that could be)
>>34926291
>"don't know what I want stage."

theres a lot of people who either don't actually want anything, want something that doesn't exist, or just never figure out what it is that they want. But normies generally know what they want (or think they do) and never consider this
>>
>>34926191
+Facebook like for you
>>
>>34926384
even if hes in this stage, having no job, no social life and staying home 24/7 is unacceptable. i don't see how that kind of behaviour is acceptable at all, he doesn't even try to find a job and he knows my parents are financially unstable.
>>
>>34926507
I meant that more fatalistically anon. The intended sense was more "Why doesn't this guy shape up? Because there are a whole lot of people that never shape up unless forced to, and only to the extent necessary, and people with the drive to shape up don't realize this"
>>
>>34926476
thanks that means a lot :) desu
>>
>>34925748
>I'm happy a member of my family is suffering.

Enjoy your behavioral sink, asshole.
>>
>>34926914
where do i imply this? i'm seriously confused how you got the conclusion that i'm happy that my family member is garbage. i'm more disgusted and worried about his future if anything.
>>
>>34925789
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Projection at it's finest.
Kill yourself, worthless loser.
>>
>>34926962
My bad f'am. I'm a neet as well and I'm losing my fucking grip on everything.

Kinda just want to die peacefully.
>>
maybe he lives distracted by his comfort, needs to wake up and do things that he would really do, maybe he has anxiety
>>
>>34927072
honestly, at this point, i would assume he has serious social anxiety. whenever we go to a family get together, he is always the stereotypical "outcast".
>>
>>34926191
>implying anything you do in life has an impact

topkek
>>
>>34927016
if i can be of any help at this crucial point of your life, i suggest you get some social interaction (face to face) or see a psych. it might look embarassing or weird at first, but facing your problems head on really does help. suicide is not the option, no matter what /r9k/ tries to tell you. good luck in your future endeavours, friend.
>>
>>34927205
Saw a psych. He told me my problems came from home and the guilt of being depressed without earning it in my mind.

Well I just graduated, the only jobs are retail so I can't move out, let alone pay back student loans so I kinda just gave up (obviously over the course of a while).

My feelings towards suicide are a bit trickier than just me offing myself one day and involve spirituality and religion.

And believe me, my suicidal thinking started waaaaaaaaaay before I settled on this board.
>>
>>34925748
>not wanting to join him in the NEET life

Normie, get the fuck out
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.