[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>diagnosed with cancer >want to honorably step into the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1479087165732.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479087165732.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>diagnosed with cancer
>want to honorably step into the next phase of my soul's journey
>mom keeps crying and trying to get me to get treatment and ignore nature and destiny
>>
>>34925620
where's the cancer in your body dude? I know I would take the opportunity to get prosthetics. just completely write off my body at the first signs of trouble and become one of the most cyborgic people on the planet.
>>
No parent should have to bury their child Anon

So kill your mom before you die
>>
>>34925669
Colon. My dad has colon cancer too and he died from it. Glad to spend time with him again but my mom keeps wanting to ruin that meeting for me.
>>
File: 1478922095825.jpg (245KB, 985x769px) Image search: [Google]
1478922095825.jpg
245KB, 985x769px
That's pretty selfish of her. Regardless of how selfish you've been throughout your life, it's time to just let go.
>>
>>34925620
wut.. how old are you? do you think you did anything in particular which gave u colon cancer?
>>
>>34925699
Death is a fade to black, there will be no more spending time with people.

Why not fight for your life?
>>
>>34925620
>dying of cancer
>honorably
hope its extra painful and takes several years to take you :)
>>
>>34925769
wew lad

but yeah don't get chemo it'll only kill u faster

now tell us opie.. how does one get colon cancer? did you order a 10ft toxic chinese dildo and fuck it relentlessly?
>>
>>34925796
>believes cancer is real
>but chemo isn't
okay.
>>
>>34925729
>>34925796

I'm 28. It's supposed to be young for colon caner, but I guess because my dad and grandpa both had it (grandpa's still alive) I have a genetic thing for it. Also I'm just unhealthy in general so something had to go wrong with me one day or another. Anyway, it's time for me to reap what I sow, and taking up precious space in a hospital for people who are more deserving for health just isn't right.

>>34925764
>Death is a fade to black, there will be no more spending time with people.

hahaha Don't worry, my spirit will tip fedoras in your dreams for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34925620
I was going to die, I took treatment and still walk the earth. Just because things might seem bad, doesn't mean they can't change. Stay positive.
>>
File: 1487281882901.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487281882901.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>34925870
>id's just genetig :DDD
all of you took it in the pooper didn't u
>>
>>34925870

Med fag, op Is right.

Heriditary non polyposis or familial adenomatous polypsis likely.

Sucks anon. What stage?
>>
>tfw hoping for cancer to take me away so I don't have to kill myself

Congrats, fellow traveller.
>>
>>34925620
You're fucking retarded

You're refusing treatment? Idiot
>>
>>34925870
On one hand you are young and has cancer so you are like the first person on a hospital list. On the other hand your cancer you will probably come again If treated. The life is yours, but it is also your mother's, don't let her go through all the pain
>>
Yeaaah it sounds bad to think like that. But either die peacefully, or endure painful treatment that may or myay not work.

Still think you should get treated tho. If you were 60 this would be a reasonable train of thought, but you're so young!
>>
>>34926636

Are you fucking retarded? Do you not know where you are?
>>
Good way to save money. Really, there's no reason euthanasia shouldn't be legal.
>>
honestly, chemotherapy is suffering and rarely works

i read some statistic like 75% of doctors would refuse chemotherapy if they had an advanced, terminal form of cancer and would rather just stock up on opiates and benzos until they die

that's the correct way to die, instead of suffering because of the miniscule chance of surviving
>>
File: childhood autism pepe.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
childhood autism pepe.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>34925620
are you trying to commit hanikiri?

i wish i still had my mom, especially when she was sane and loving.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.