[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Are you okay anon?" "Anon you look sad"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: deep dish depression.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
deep dish depression.png
80KB, 500x421px
"Are you okay anon?"
"Anon you look sad"
"You good Anon?

Yeah I'm okay
>>
"How are you?"
"Bad."
Why do people ask this?
>>
File: 1461106978710.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1461106978710.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>34924422
I wish I had someone who cared
>>
File: THE FAGGOTRY IS PAINFUL.png (2KB, 164x171px) Image search: [Google]
THE FAGGOTRY IS PAINFUL.png
2KB, 164x171px
>>34924422

>walk down street
>Always tense up if I pass by someone because I'm afraid they'll greet me

What the fuck. Leave me the fuck alone
>>
>>34924941
Exactly this happened to me today.
>>
>>34924950
I will care about you is you will care about me, senpai.
>>
>>34924422
Hey. Do normal people usually feel happy. I don't feel sad most of the time, I just don't feel like anything,

Do most people actually feel things consistently?
>>
File: 1465137187526.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465137187526.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>be sad loser in school
>get pulled out of class and have meeting with psychologist and several other staff
>mom is there too
>"do you ever think about killing yourself anon?"
>"no"
What did the education system mean by this?
>>
>>34924422
>hey how's it going?

It's going
>>
>>34925348
Probably if you're a conscious life form then yes
>>
>>34925448

You're at least smart enough to say no. Say yes and you'll spend a horrible time in an institution for a couple weeks.
>>
File: 1465501619744.jpg (37KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1465501619744.jpg
37KB, 500x362px
>>34925982
Yeah, I figured that it wasn't worth humiliating myself infront of a group of people who didn't trust me with me. Also my mom was crying when my I came in so I can only wonder what they were discussing before I joined.
>>
File: Bt9yLrc.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
Bt9yLrc.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>Hey man how you been
>Been better
>>
>>34924422
Everyone would always ask me if I'm okay for no reason

In gym class I'd sit on the sidelines doing homework because I was too shy to join into basketball games with the cool kids, and sometimes the teacher would ask if I'm okay. Even randoms would ask if I'm okay

It's substitute teachers who asked the most though. I guess they hadn't gotten used to however I was. I always thought it was weird when they asked, but it seemed like a good idea to them, so clearly there's something outwardly wrong with me

Oh well, I have no more social contact in this world so there's nobody to remind me how weird I am. Such is the life of a person who probably has autism but has never been diagnosed.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE.jpg (109KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE.jpg
109KB, 750x1024px
>Interacting with people
you're ALL NORMIES

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34924941
It's an automatic normie scanner given to the normie so it can detect anomalies from a distance.

When normies auto-check each other, they have normal auto-responses as well. "Thanks, feeling great / doing good!" or some shit like that. Any awkward response is a deviation from the norm and it triggers an alarm in the normie's brain. It knows something's up and it knows to avoid you. The very fact that you question its automatic normiechecking tells the normie that you are defective and you are to be avoided. The normie then proceeds to report your anomalous behavior to the other normies. It can't help it. Normies are social creatures.
>>
>>34927592
no were cyborgs you fucking autist go back to your basement and cum on your fat stomach
>>
>>34927759
joke's on you, when I cum it doesn't go flying out of my dick.
rather, it seeps out like pus pouring out of an infected wound.
>>
File: c9jeRD6n.jpg (25KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
c9jeRD6n.jpg
25KB, 500x291px
>whats wrong
>nothing
>>
File: Travelling_matt_adventures.jpg (21KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
Travelling_matt_adventures.jpg
21KB, 300x228px
>>34927669

>Be me
>19 years old as of now
>Growing up my Dad loved to re-live his childhood by watching old TV shows he used to watch as a kid
>There was this one in particular called Fraggle Rock
>My dad bought a whole DVD box set of it off of E bay and said that I would like it
>The show was basically a Jim Henson Muppet spin off series focusing on the lives of cave dwelling creatures known as Fraggles
>Some of you robots may remember it, most of you won't as it was only on air during the mid 80's
>In the show there was one Fraggle who ventured out of the cave system in which they lived
>His name was Traveling Matt
>There would be cutaways in each episode where Traveling Matt would document his experiences with the "Silly Creatures" or humans
>Fast forward to now
>At home for a bit and my Dad asks me if he remembers anything about the show
>Say something to the tune of yes and that it was cool that I got to watch actually decent 80's cartoons instead of the literal garbage that's on the air nowadays
>Driving home
>Realize that I am literally Traveling Matt, documenting my experiences with Silly Creatures of my own
>Normies
>>
"I'm fine"
It's not like you norms would of done anything anyway.
>>
>>34924422
My strategy is to mimic the normies social behavioral patterns in order to navigate my way through life with the fewest number of interactions.

>Hey, Anon!
>Hi
>How are you doing today, Anon!?
>Good, you?
>Great, thanks for asking :DDDDD!
>Bye.

I don't know how it is with you anons, but short social interactions are no problem with me. But, anything longer than a few sentences and I just start spewing spaghetti from every oriface. It kind of sucks to not be able to hold a relationship for more than 10 minutes.
>>
>why are you so sad, anon?
>Because my dad has cancer and I'm doing awful in uni right now.
Normies get really uncomfortable when you actually tell them whats wrong.
>>
>>34924422
People ask me if I'm OK I lie and say a somewhat audible yeah but I'm not been living this lie for decades now
>>
>>34928709
>decades

shit nigga, how old are you?
>>
>>34926101
At least you got out of it. Some stacy told a teacher I was planning on shooting up the school for no reasom and I got suspended for it. I was just a basic autist loner, never felt violent towards anyone.
>>
>>34924950
THEY DON'T CARE YOU AUTISTIC FUCK
JUST GET IT
THEY REALLY REALLY DON'T
IT'S THEATER
STOP BASING YOUR SHITTY SELF-WORTH ON OTHER PEOPLE
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.