[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does "hanging out" feel like? You know, friends,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: the guys.jpg (56KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
the guys.jpg
56KB, 720x416px
What does "hanging out" feel like? You know, friends, that thing?
>>
When the humor goes dry while sober, that's where the beer comes in...
>>
Pretty boring. I prefer being by myself.

That being said, getting shitfaced with them is fun.
>>
What do people do when they "hang out". Its such a strange concept to me.
>>
>>34924281
Honestly, sometimes its fun but if you have friends who are fellow robots it can get even more depressing knowing you are all fucked, I met a cyborg at my work who has a gf and he's more fun to be around desu
>>
>>34924398
glow bowling at the bowling alley. avoid bowling alley skanks, they just want your pitchers of beer
>>
>>34924398
Play games together, watch tv, walk around town or wherever together and talk etc
>>
>>34924281
last time i "hung out" i got super drunk and tried to redpill my jewish friends on the jews

I dont have friends anymore
>>
>>34924431
At least you tried, I actually went full redpill on most of my friends, they believe about half of it but dont really care about most of it, they still like me though
>>
Feels good, man. All you do is sit around and bullshit or have some beer, nothing crazy, but it's fun.
>>
>>34924430
Sounds lame. I'd rather just watch my animes.
>>
Sometimes I fantasize about hanging out with really fucking hopeless /r9k/ bros.

I'm not cool at all or anything, I don't mean like "I'm a Chad and I'd condescend to hang out with you." But my anxiety used to be crippling to the point that I couldn't go outside at all, couldn't use the phone, had no friends most of my life, etc. And in the past several years I've been fortunate enough that I've learned to stop giving a fuck, even if I'm still weird and autistic and anxious as hell. A lot of this was thanks to having a nonjudgmental friend, who busted my balls, but fundamentally let me be myself around him.

So I always wish I could help some really, really hopeless dude by hanging out and letting him ramble about shit that interests him, or just talk about his problems.

I know how it feels to think you're beyond hopeless, and when you tell someone this they just say "It's not as bad as you think!!!! I'd hang out with you haha I don't mind if you're autistic :)!" and all you can think is: well, what if it IS as bad as I think? What if what you think "autistic" means is just "sorta autistic" compared to me?

So it'd be cool to tell some guy: Literally nothing you say will weird me out, offend me, annoy me, etc. Just chill out and be yourself.

I've run into some really fucking spergy robots, and I always feel so bad for them. The ones I feel the most bad for are always the outwardly destructive guys. The guys who, if you did give them a chance like this, they'd end up trying to fuck you over or destroy your life eventually, because of some combination of mental problems. Or who just CANNOT stop being aggressively autistic, like solely talking about furry diapershitting the entire time. As long as you can tone that down and talk about shitty video games, though, you can hang out.

Best way to do it is to get a few weird guys who don't mind that you're weird. That way you can hang back and go with the flow. If it's one-on-one, it's more pressure on you directly.
>>
>>34924652

I'm stuck in this weird limbo where I am too much of a chad to hang around robot types, but not enough of an actual chad to hang around real chads and normies. I wish I could find a group of people like myself. I am a loner but not by choice, at my heart I am a pretty social guy I just was torn down so bad in high school I never recovered. I'm not meant to be a hermit, or an anti social weirdo. I just don't fit in.
>>
>>34924652
It's nice to have someone who just doesn't care on some level what you say. None of that pussyfooting around, being considerate and preparing what you'll say in case something offensive comes up. People put on too many prefaces and it's uncomfortable
>>
File: 1486762029174.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486762029174.gif
9KB, 645x773px
I do it and it usually sucks. my "friends" just talk about movies/actors and I have no damn clue what they mean because they're like 8 years older than I am and I never watch movies or TV.

Sometimes I hang out with my one friend that has more similar interests as me and we just talk about video games or something. I don't even play much vidya anymore though so it's starting to become a similar situation. I want to talk about real issues like current events and politics but no one around me cares enough, and the few who do are the antifa type.

>tfw no /pol/ bros to shoot the shit with in real life
>>
File: images (8).jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>>34924281
Fun, I really enjoy spending time with friends and get them to laugh.
>>
>>34924819
I'm kind of in the same boat as you, a lot of my friends dont care about the real issues, sometimes they surprise me and suddenly care about an issue but thats only usually when its on the news then they go back to not caring, though they will hear me out when I talk about it
>>
>hang with dudes
>some laughs
>hang with chicks
>no laughs, but sometimes they screech at each other
it's okay. one friend always tries to make it gay though
>>
i guess i know what it's like to hang out. i know what it's like to make real platonic connections with men and women. not sexual. not long term. but platonic. one on one. yet i've been told i'm also trash at group socializing. it's hard for me. it's very hard without alcohol.

i guess that's where a lot of other nerds here struggle as well.

your chosen picture is actually real quaint, OP. there were "the guys", yes, but the best pairing on the whole show was Chrissy and Paulie.
>>
File: 1415402635722.jpg (2MB, 1771x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1415402635722.jpg
2MB, 1771x1154px
>>34924906
I miss Big Pussy the most, it was cute the time him and Furio were looking at a nudie mag together
>>
>>34924721
youre not alone dude
>>
>>34924281
Well, with my now eatranged best friend, I'd usually take us out for something and he'd see something random
>Come on anon let's go bowling!
>Dude I don't have the money, besides we're gonna do X
>*sigh* you're so boring, you never wanna have fun

>Hey anon, how come you never wanna hang out?

Gee I don't know, maybe because you're an annoying sack of shit who complains more than I do.
>>
File: 1487011097752m.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487011097752m.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>34924281
Hanging out consists of dropping acid in a forrest with 3 of your closest friends.
>>
In my 30's I can pretty much count the amount of times on both hands that I've "hung out" with people since I reached adulthood. It's fucking retarded they're pretty much only interested in hanging out with you to show off their social validation or rip you off.
>>
>have a few friends from middle school
>don't do much
>one has the idea for 'movie night'
>once a month or so we go to his place
>we each bring a movie
>booze and pizza
>the fucker gets MARRIED
>his wife is now automatically invited
>does the cliche shit of sitting on her phone, talking during the movie, asking what was just said, and then getting pissy when you pause it to try and explain because "you don't have to pause it!"
>>
>>34925222
What a fucking cunt

this is original
>>
We need more threads like this. Traps and degeneracy will never fill the void in my heart.
>>
>>34925222
oh god i would've lost it right then and there if she pulled that shit
>>
>>34924281
I'm still friends with my group of friends from HS. We hang out about once every other week.

We mostly go to the movies, eat at a diner or restaurant, or play a sport at the park. It feels good to be with someone, and be able to joke around with someone irl.
That's really all there is to it.
>>
It means you sit in the same room as your "friends" while they use their phone the entire time.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.